Graham Henry new DOR

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Liz Fraser
Squire

Graham Henry new DOR

Post by Liz Fraser »

Ulster Rugby are proud to announce Graham Henry to be their new director of rugby.
Graham Henry in a press conference yesterday insists he can be the man to take Ulster forward.
"Obviously I'm both surprised and delighted with the approach from Ulster Rugby and it took me all of 5 seconds to say yes to the job opportunity and challenge such as this. There is a degree of upheaval for sure but I am in this for the long haul. Its a different environment in terms of rugby but with I bring with me 45 years service in the entertainment industry built on loyalty and developing a team on the big stages", the former entertainment officer of Pontins Lowestoft added.

Asked what changes he would make Henry said, " There has been great foundations put in with the band and the end of game gurning contest. I love the half time kicking thing but may mix it up a bit with a knobbly knees competition every now and then".

When UR recruitment officer Bryn Cunningham was questioned whether or not there had been any confusion over the signing of retired Pontins officer Graham Henry he remained insistent that they had got the right man.
" To be honest similar things were said when we signed hard man enforcer Deysel and people thought we were getting Vin." flapped Cunningham.
Also there was that confusion over Les Kiss's lunch when he ordered a bargain bucket with loads of breast and I came back with Rodney Ah You.
But we can assure all Ulster Rugby fans that Graham was the best available option and top of our list. He has a proven track record of success despite his company going into administration and being bought out of receivership." Cunningham lamented.

CEO Shane Logan was unavailable for comment.

Next game v Butlins Yellowcoats
Wednesday 7th March
Sing off 19:45
Ref/judge; Olly Murs
Dress code; Tarts and Vicars
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Graham Henry new DOR

Post by Dave »

Don't do that!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Unfortunately there is a chance that we will call in some old hand, and the name will sell it, no matter how brad pitt they are. UR is run like an amateur club and they have done the same thing here in Ulster for years, that's all they know, that's why club rugby in the north is dire, they same people who make the same silly mistakes in the club game are the same silly people influencing the pro game. I could fix it, Bryn I await your call you have my number.

right now we are looking into the abyss, it's a tipping point, get it right or we are gone.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Conor oShea

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

for the purpose of clarity when I previously referenced Henry elsewhere I was not proposing as DoR...

I was drawing comparison as to how he was brought in as a consultant for Leinster to oversee critical change... they were open and transparent but at Ulster where the review is now already underway we don't know who is responsible and as such many assume it is yet another tick-bo exercise... UR be open and tell.

ps... another question for supporters meeting.. Who or which company has been brought in by UR to undertake the current major review?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cockatrice wrote:for the purpose of clarity when I previously referenced Henry elsewhere I was not proposing as DoR...

I was drawing comparison as to how he was brought in as a consultant for Leinster to oversee critical change... they were open and transparent but at Ulster where the review is now already underway we don't know who is responsible and as such many assume it is yet another tick-bo exercise... UR be open and tell.

ps... another question for supporters meeting.. Who or which company has been brought in by UR to undertake the current major review?
PWC

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

The Simon Community
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Billy Smart
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Ratners
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Russ wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:for the purpose of clarity when I previously referenced Henry elsewhere I was not proposing as DoR...

PWC

is that based on fact russ.. I could see why as they are already well in with the IRFU and our current chairman of the PMC is its Director.. imagine that .
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cockatrice wrote:
Russ wrote:

PWC

is that based on fact russ.. I could see why as they are already well in with the IRFU and our current chairman of the PMC is its Director.. imagine that .
Well it cant be deloitte as they run the irfu
Pwc next in line

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Perhaps we could get together with KFC? Let their board review us and ours can review them?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Colonel Logan's Kentucky Fried Daves ... Awesome. It's flute lickin' good..... allegedly!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Colonel Logan's Kentucky Fried Daves ... Awesome. It's flute lickin' good..... allegedly!
Sorry but the chicken lobby is just too strong for any meaningful change to occur. They have plans to arm teacher's with chicken wings. That will only make them a target. Drive-ins are up 60% in some areas.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Cornerfleg wrote:Colonel Logan's Kentucky Fried Daves ... Awesome. It's flute lickin' good..... allegedly!
I hear the Boneless Daves Banquet meal is a big seller!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18