Graham Henry new DOR

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Graham Henry new DOR

Post by Cornerfleg »

I watched umpteen matches today from the crusaders, chiefs, sharks, lions, bulls up to Westies vs Cheetahs.... Every fecking team i saw would have or has creamed us... Now that folks us bloody depressing ... So this thread has actually cheered me up no end.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Sent a wassap to 1F 3 weeks ago asking what was wrong with ulster rugby.

Still shows “Typing”....
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Love bangor wahman
Just banged 9 of them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Watsapped Charless and got no reply. Later found out his phone cost £1.5 million but it hasn't even been taken out of the box yet.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Watsapped Nick Timoney but his phone had been stolen in Llanelli.

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Cruel..... But funny
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Got a wassup from Blane. He's not coming out tonight as he needs to do his laundry. Said he last washed his clothes on 15th February.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Watsapped Louis. He replied almost immediately. Thoroughly nice and dependable bloke.

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Watsapped my wildlife safari holiday snaps to Herbie. His phone sustained heavy shotgun related damage soon after.

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I heard on Twitter Jonno is leaving to star as Jack Bauer in his latest TV series about Ulster coaches... Its called 7.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Cornerfleg wrote:I watched umpteen matches today from the crusaders, chiefs, sharks, lions, bulls up to Westies vs Cheetahs.... Every fecking team i saw would have or has creamed us... Now that folks us bloody depressing ... So this thread has actually cheered me up no end.
Same here, wondered if any of their staff would want the head coach gig at Ulster next year. Drew a blank.

Cheetahs coach seems to be doing well with limited resources. Attractive style of play. :thumleft:

Newcastle looked good value with meagre talent and are into top three of Premiership. Big Deano....
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Bryn showed me the wassap he got last year from Esportif with a link to the Hond’s highlights reel on it.

It was sent on April 1st.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

I asked Stu McCloskey if he would sell another one of my old phones.

He replied “Sorry, i’m not offloading anymore.”
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Bart S wrote:Bryn showed me the wassap he got last year from Esportif with a link to the Hond’s highlights reel on it.

It was sent on April 1st.
School boy error... More astute wassappers here know Hond only has a Highlights Frame.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:I watched umpteen matches today from the crusaders, chiefs, sharks, lions, bulls up to Westies vs Cheetahs.... Every fecking team i saw would have or has creamed us... Now that folks us bloody depressing ... So this thread has actually cheered me up no end.
Same here, wondered if any of their staff would want the head coach gig at Ulster next year. Drew a blank.

Cheetahs coach seems to be doing well with limited resources. Attractive style of play. :thumleft:

Newcastle looked good value with meagre talent and are into top three of Premiership. Big Deano....

Despite all of our woes, I still believe Ulster could attract a good/high profile name. Either someone who wants to test their skills in the northern hemisphere (a la dave rennie) or someone who is looking for a challenge or feels they have something to prove. (Like Cockerill going to Edinburgh).

Big support, potential etc all help. Of course this is on the proviso that as part of this we get our house in order so it is clear to whoever it is what they have control over, who they can bring in, whi they will be working with and what financial resources are available.

In the current state of flux anyone coming in will want to know what is happening with the CEO and what is our go forward structure.