Gibbes away

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Gibbes away

Post by Snipe Watson »

People are placing too much belief in what is posted here or reported in the press. None of us know the ins and outs of Gibbes' departure. I wish him well wherever he rocks up.
In some ways, it is good that a new DOR will be able to surround himself with his own people. It can't be easy to come into an existing structure with strong personalities already in post.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Gibbes departure may have something to do with the new DOR coming in.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Gibbes departure may have something to do with the new DOR coming in.
Go on
Windeos
Warrior Chief

Post by Windeos »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Gibbes departure may have something to do with the new DOR coming in.
Interesting...who is the new DOR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Or it may not....
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Windeos wrote:

Sexton

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FONDOR
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
Windeos wrote:

Sexton

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Janney?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Dave Sexton?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Your Sexton on fire?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Snipe Watson wrote:People are placing too much belief in what is posted here or reported in the press. None of us know the ins and outs of Gibbes' departure. I wish him well wherever he rocks up.
In some ways, it is good that a new DOR will be able to surround himself with his own people. It can't be easy to come into an existing structure with strong personalities already in post.

Agree... but also a DoR or Head Coach that will have to make do with Kisses new signings and little scope for his own on pitch recruitment.... at least we will have our ten back.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FOLK
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Given current contracts, do we have capacity to recruit any NIQ’s or project players other than to replace Charles?

Timing wise it is going to be difficult to persuade anyone of quality to come for next season, given our current predicament and uncertainty. Also with the RWC in 2019i would expect some quality players to stay put to maintain selection prospects and then become available for the following season.

Unless a quality player for next season with the right attitude and ethos becomes available and BOOSTS OUR PACK then i would rather we held onto the money and allow the new DOR to influence this for the following season. Same applies to IQ’s although i fully expect Moore and Murphy to be a step up from what we have.

I would be fine with writing off next season in terms of results if we get the rught person and team in place well before the following season. Next season should be about bringing through and developing existing players and sirting out the dead wood. We should be doing that this season but i am not sure who is left to do that....
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

We need a 10
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:People are placing too much belief in what is posted here or reported in the press. None of us know the ins and outs of Gibbes' departure. I wish him well wherever he rocks up.

Agree... but also a DoR or Head Coach that will have to make do with Kisses new signings and little scope for his own on pitch recruitment.... at least we will have our ten back.
If we don't Cockers, I will find you, and I will kill you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.