Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Should Gibbs and Peel Go if:

Post by Kofi Annan »

Snipe Watson wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:What if : we get a tanking next game and Gibbs decides , fûck it and goes, will we then have Peel and Malone in charge ? Holy lord
Gibbes will not walk out before the end of the season.
Why wouldn’t he? I imagine his contract changed when he took over from Kiss,might be to his advantage Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hard to conceive of how walking out could be to his advantage.
He is the same man that said the Aussie job was fake news and indicated he was here to do the job, so what happened after Saturday's defeat in Llanelli ? He does not want to be here in such a toxic set up.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:What if : we get a tanking next game and Gibbs decides , fûck it and goes, will we then have Peel and Malone in charge ? Holy lord
Why wouldn’t he? I imagine his contract changed when he took over from Kiss,might be to his advantage Image

He is the same man that said the Aussie job was fake news and indicated he was here to do the job, so what happened after Saturday's defeat in Llanelli ? He does not want to be here in such a toxic set up.
We know next season Bowe and Piutua gone. Possibly Payne, Jackson & Olding. No news of contact for Henderson.
Maybe he's thinking if he jumps now its damage limitation to his reputation.
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig:
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

We don't need him anyway as he has a bad back.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

If he were to walk out having already handed in his notice, his reputation would take a big hit.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

It will be awkward if we win the pro 14
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Leaving his contract early and a sinking ship, I would suggest his reputation has taken a hit
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Dave wrote:It will be awkward if we win the pro 14
Good squad apparently so might still pull it off.. and with Paddy back after the circus finishes the only way is up.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

First smile raised today, compliments Sur.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cockatrice wrote:
Good squad apparently so might still pull it off.. and with Paddy back after the circus finishes the only way is up.
I wouldn't be so confident. 11 random members of the public are deciding over this. Anything could happen.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
I wouldn't be so confident. 11 random members of the public are deciding over this. Anything could happen.
I sense a bit of a change in the public attitude toward this. There aren't too many espousing public flogging and hanging this week. Lot of people climbed onto their soap boxes when they heard the carefully edited highlights of the prosecution case. Not so much now that the defence have driven a coach and horses through chunks of the evidence. Defence case hasn't even started yet.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Nah, with a lame duck coach we'll probably only get to the final to be humped by Mexico. A most improbable tale. It could never happen.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
I sense a bit of a change in the public attitude toward this. There aren't too many espousing public flogging and hanging this week. Lot of people climbed onto their soap boxes when they heard the carefully edited highlights of the prosecution case. Not so much now that the defence have driven a coach and horses through chunks of the evidence. Defence case hasn't even started yet.
The less the defence present the better.... case over.. Paddy will be available to play soon.. but what do UR do..
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Is Olding still injured?

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
I thought there were more than 11 blazers on the commitee?

I'm sure they will make the right CEO and Head Coach appointments.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Russ wrote:Is Olding still injured?

presume so I have been working on the basis that only Paddy would be fit and able to start. As for Olding's mate Hendo apparently not signing until he hears what will happen then I might suggest he will likely sign with the IRFU view to him that Olding has a contract to 2019 and isn't going anywhere. They may choose to release him later after Hendo has signed up or the player may choose to start fresh somewhere else in which case it doesn't come into play because that is the players own choice.. conviction and no one will be demanding anything fo the IRFU were anyone is... but a conviction is out the window except maybe Harrison.