Champions Cup Quaification

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Re: Champions Cup Quaification

Post by Deraless »

big mervyn wrote:The kicking challenge was a barometer for where UR are at the moment.
Kiss influence still showing. I think he selected those 3. Long John Silver would have been closer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Deraless wrote:
big mervyn wrote:The kicking challenge was a barometer for where UR are at the moment.
Kiss influence still showing. I think he selected those 3. Long John Silver would have been closer.

Almost choked on a lozenge. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you the selection of candidates to "kick" represent the parsimonious nature of the folk, not FOLK, putting up the so-called prize money. A child from Bangor, a lady from Strabane who had never kicked a rugby ball in her life and a poor lad from Letterkenny whose legs were stiffer than fuc'k after a 124 mile drive. :duh: :duh: :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Deraless wrote:

Almost choked on a lozenge. Image Image Image Image Image

Mind you the selection of candidates to "kick" represent the parsimonious nature of the folk, not FOLK, putting up the so-called prize money. A child from Bangor, a lady from Strabane who had never kicked a rugby ball in her life and a poor lad from Letterkenny whose legs were stiffer than fuc'k after a 124 mile drive. :duh: :duh: :duh:
Next match is a roll over week featuring Dougie Bader, Christy Brown and the obligatory Saffer Oscar Pistorius.

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Deraless wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Deraless wrote:

Next match is a roll over week featuring Dougie Bader, Christy Brown and the obligatory Saffer Oscar Pistorius.

Don't laugh. I once lost a game of pool to a girl with one arm :oops:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Well unless UR give me a free ticket I will not go to such a game, UR should give something back to the fans.
There's an awful lot of elbow room at Ravenhill these days.
A vision of things to come Merv.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Deraless wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Deraless wrote:

Don't laugh. I once lost a game of pool to a girl with one arm :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a bit of a coincidence of sorts, I once almost lost an arm in a girl in a pool, she was game. Almost indentical. :shock: :shock: :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rugby Nomad
Novice

Post by Rugby Nomad »

Anyone else think that Treviso have an outside chance of claiming fourth spot? Their remaining matches are;

Home: Connacht, Dragons, Zebre
Away: Dragons, Cardiff, Kings, Leinster

Dragons (home), Kings and Zebre are all after the 6 nations and Treviso would be favourites. The others, except Leinster, should be close.

With Ulster being 12 points clear I think we'll need to get a win at home to Ospreys and currently I wouldn't back us to win. I think it's going to be tight at the end of the season, anyone agree or am I being overly pessimistic?

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rugby Nomad wrote:Anyone else think that Treviso have an outside chance of claiming fourth spot? Their remaining matches are;

Dragons (home), Kings and Zebre are all after the 6 nations and Treviso would be favourites. The others, except Leinster, should be close.

With Ulster being 12 points clear I think we'll need to get a win at home to Ospreys and currently I wouldn't back us to win. I think it's going to be tight at the end of the season, anyone agree or am I being overly pessimistic?

Now that you mention it. >jawdrop
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Rugby Nomad wrote:Anyone else think that Treviso have an outside chance of claiming fourth spot? Their remaining matches are;

Now that you mention it. >jawdrop
If anything sums up our season it's sitting on a dreich Sun afternoon with fingers crossed that Dragons beat Treviso.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Champions Cup Quaification

Post by Neill_M »

Treviso won 18-15. 5th straight win. 8 points behind Ulster & Edinburgh.

Looking at their remaining games - reckon they could win 4 of them.
Last edited by Neill_M on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

We are looking over our shoulder now for sure.

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

We need snookers.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Think we'll go down.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Glasgow look like they could be home and hosed for a semifinal by the time they face Edinburgh again.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

BR wrote:Glasgow look like they could be home and hosed for a semifinal by the time they face Edinburgh again.
Looks like it. It’s 1-1 in the 1872 Cup series so the 3rd game is the decider.