I have a smart missus

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

nonplussed
Warrior Chief

I have a smart missus

Post by nonplussed »

My better half had a moment of genius at Ravenhill tonight .... she hasn’t been in a few years and 5 mins into the game she quietly sang into my ear ‘here we go Giants here we go......’

After the game she said there’s ‘more atmosphere on Pluto ‘

This is a lady who went for many years on and off, and ye know she’s right

Never mind the ballicks on the pitch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: I have a smart missus

Post by Rooster »

Seen better parties at a wake
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Nonsense, Gusher said he heard the best rendition of SUFTUM ever last night

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

No offence NP but she’s not a genius to come out with that statement.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

If she was that smart she would have stayed at home ,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Jackie Brown wrote:Nonsense, Gusher said he heard the best rendition of SUFTUM ever last night

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
It was as if most were too embarrassed to join in.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

My wife was indeed smart and she did stayed at home with glass of wine and a pizza..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

First time I can recall SUFTUM being totally flat for the second half run out.
Supporters are fed up with the crap being served up on the pitch and will vote with their feet. If UR sell 10,000 season tickets next season I'll be amazed. 7,000 would be a result. Folk are not going to commit to watching dross week in week out.
I have no idea how this slide is going to be halted, but I foresee dark days ahead for all concerned.
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

The team ran on to the pitch at the start of the second half to confused noise. The piped noise through the speakers drowned out an attempt to sing SUFTUM - what a way to start such an important 40mins.

PLEASE PLEASE GET RID of the Q Radio input to the match night.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

twiglet wrote:The team ran on to the pitch at the start of the second half to confused noise. The piped noise through the speakers drowned out an attempt to sing SUFTUM - what a way to start such an important 40mins.

In the great scheme of things, Q Radio is so small an issue it's irrelevant. It's only annoying because the main event is so terrible.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Snipe Watson wrote:First time I can recall SUFTUM being totally flat for the second half run out.
Supporters are fed up with the crap being served up on the pitch and will vote with their feet. If UR sell 10,000 season tickets next season I'll be amazed. 7,000 would be a result. Folk are not going to commit to watching dross week in week out.
I have no idea how this slide is going to be halted, but I foresee dark days ahead for all concerned.
A blind man could have seen this coming.. my wife also said last night that to balance books dumping the Hond, Heron, Rodders, Deysel and Diack plus the already out the door Charles equates to an approximate saving of £900-£1M next year which should help balance books.... more worrying and in truth the only thing Terrty is interested in is the drop in corporate sponsorship and support.. one them is worth ten of us.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

twiglet wrote:The team ran on to the pitch at the start of the second half to confused noise. The piped noise through the speakers drowned out an attempt to sing SUFTUM - what a way to start such an important 40mins.

FOQR
FOSM
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:Seen better parties at a wake
Sure wakes are great craic, not crack, everyone falling over themselves to lie through their teeth about what a great human the corpse was. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

My other half is no genius unlike the rest of yousuns but I do find his silly naive comments about Ulster Rugby adorable.
His latest gaff was night when he said if he was CEO of Ulster Rugby he would resign.
I said "But you are the CEO Shane!"
We both laughed and laughed.
The big silly sausage!
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Big Shane might not be a genius but he was smart enough to slope out after the match saying nothing and making eye contact with no-one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.