Ulster v Edinburgh Friday 16th Feb 7:35pm BBC2NI

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Edinburgh Friday 16th Feb 7:35pm BBC2NI

Post by Cockatrice »

Rodney is indeed a waste but nothing new there.. few others as well... clear them out..

Better team won might not be pretty but got the points...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FOLK
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:According to the team as published by UAFC, Stuart Olding is in the 12 shirt. Have I missed something, why is Paddy not getting a run out?

Has anyone seen a short blonde imbecile in training as a monkey this week?
Theyre due back end of month

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You're feeling rather chipper about the general wind direction and a happy outcome for the two jackasses Russ. This thing isn't over yet.
The tone of your comments suggests you don't believe the two young gentlemen are in fact, two young gentlemen. Prithee Sirrah have proper cognisance of the law and recognise these two upstanding young gentlemen are innocent until proven otherwise, to think any other way is woolly-headed and a flagrant breach of their rights under HMQ's Laws and Jurisprudence.

Anyway, so Big Stu getting a rest and Wee Stu moonlighting as a rugby player. Interesting.
I was very careful with my wording as you can see:
Jackass
jak-assʃ(es) (plural)
noun
1. A young gentleman being in possession of sufficient intelligence to know better, but who still posts moronic crap on tinternet by way of WhatsApp that makes him look like a right dick.
synonyms: ballix, total ballix, weapon's grade ballix, absolute ballix.
Missed this during the week Snipe, couldn’t let it pass unremarked. I guldered. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.