Bye Charles

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Bye Charles

Post by BR »

Ignoring that the source is Wikipedia ...
big mervyn wrote:
From wiki:
See, for example, this newspaper advertisement: "TEACH FURBO: AG OSCAILT ANOCHT: CEOL AGUS CRAIC". Connacht Sentinel (in Irish). 30 July 1968. p. 5.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Vaguely related on his mothers side and his father fitted me out with glasses in my youth .

His sister was a source of some family photos when my sister compiled the family tree .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

And so the baggy and rum bromance continues..
You are all very harsh on Ron'n, ok so am I from time to time aka daily, but sometimes us ould duffers have to stick together like shyte to a blanket, as Bobby Sands could have confirmed had he just given in to temptation & eaten a few fish suppers when offered. I digress.

I do try with most people, some are beyond even my reach as a great peacemaker, rather in the Gerry Adams style, though I definitely was never in the Ra, albeit as a young banker in Derry, probably on their radar and certainly robbed by them on at least 4 occasions.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Vaguely related on his mothers side and his father fitted me out with glasses in my youth .

His sister was a source of some family photos when my sister compiled the family tree .

And so the baggy and rum bromance continues..
I'm confused. Is Rum's Ma Baggy's Da? :scratch:
Feck off Merv, my Da probably rid your ma.......................feck we could be brothers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Gotta love the UAFC. A valedictory thread for Charless ends up in Rum's colon.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Sharing a house with Errol Flynn , David Niven had no shortage of antidotes.

Dave as far as I 'm aware Baggy are related in anyway and I am to far right of Attila the Hun for any closer relationship of any kind , Baggy I 'm sure would prefer a tight assed choir boy over the age of consent .than one widen by a Barium enema .

Ach, I don't know Ron'n, as my old friend Roy M'Dowell often said, "any ould port in a storm kid", or as a Jack Kyle (not the JK) said, "blood or shyte, Captain Cook rides tonight".

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, simple happy days, when everything was CRAIC............ or on a good day, crack. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Right ya feckers, it’s late,I’m tired and I’ve had it up to my swingers with this crack.
When I see the word written as ‘Craic’ it reminds me of the Drinkies From Cultra with their heads up their holes, trying to sound proud to come from this shyte stained unlanced carbuncle. They would never use the correct spelling for fear anyone in earshot might think they were actually from ‘The Road’. The word is CRACK. It’s spelt how it sounds and just because the medja don’t like it written that way because of its similarity with Colombian Marching Powder, it doesn’t make the craic spelling correct. Anyone who doesn’t spell it CRACK, deserves a SMACK (not smaic) .
After re-watching the Kings game, I still don’t know what exactly Charlie’s injury is. I’m no medical expert, although I’ve a long history with the health service including twin nurses, but it may turn out he’s injured his ican’tbearsedplayingfortheselot tendon.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Any craic lads?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

You cannot hide Russ.
Spanners isn't big enough.
I have skills.
More importantly I have warm clothing..it's Baltic like.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Right I must crack on now and do my chores, later there will be time for craic.

The end.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

This will only paper over the craics.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Right I must crack on now and do my chores, later there will be time for craic.

The end.
Finally

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

rumncoke wrote:Sharing a house with Errol Flynn , David Niven had no shortage of antidotes.

Dave as far as I 'm aware Baggy are related in anyway and I am to far right of Attila the Hun for any closer relationship of any kind , Baggy I 'm sure would prefer a tight assed choir boy over the age of consent .than one widen by a Barium enema .

Errol's Da lectured at Queen's for about 10 years.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

jackthelad wrote:

Yep. Stayed in a house in Stranmillis.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
jackthelad wrote:

Yep. Stayed in a house in Stranmillis.
Houl'on, so Errol Flynn, he of the great big kidney wiper, is actually Russ's Da? Feck sake, Merv, it's a small world, you and I are brothers and Russ sadly hasn't inherited his Da's lanyard and Ron'n is a definite maybe. How very incestuous, a forum for all the family.

#notmyfullback
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

No one will moan, when you do yer own.