Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Kofi Annan »

Sexton, is a very fragile player, hopes nothing happens to him, but going to a World Cup without him, or a seriously good back up is a potential risk, Carberry is flaky at best .

I think what’s happening with Nucifuckwanks statement is an insurance piece .

No time for this man, he has filled Irish Rugby with all his Aussie mates, all have had an issue in Australia and other clubs, Dublin have created a monster that they can’t control, yes the national team is second in the world, but we are now at a tipping point, sacrifice the provincial loyalty and turn the interprovincial games into possibles versus probables , or plough on with team Ireland ruin the rivalry and kill the club game.

What’s the alternative? Truthfully I don’t know, but it has to be more than having the international team as their main focus, we are heading towards the club game being a distant memory.

Nucifuckwank is a parasite, and once he has ruined the game , he will go back to selling second hand goods.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Kofi Annan wrote:Sexton, is a very fragile player, hopes nothing happens to him, but going to a World Cup without him, or a seriously good back up is a potential risk, Carberry is flaky at best .

No time for this man, he has filled Irish Rugby with all his Aussie mates, all have had an issue in Australia and other clubs, Dublin have created a monster that they can’t control, yes the national team is second in the world, but we are now at a tipping point, sacrifice the provincial loyalty and turn the interprovincial games into possibles versus probables , or plough on with team Ireland ruin the rivalry and kill the club game.

What’s the alternative? Truthfully I don’t know, but it has to be more than having the international team as their main focus, we are heading towards the club game being a distant memory.

Nucifuckwank is a parasite, and once he has ruined the game , he will go back to selling second hand goods.
Well OK but, whilst you grudgingly accept that Ireland are second in the world, you seem to have blocked out Leinster’s double and Munster making two semis. Even Connacht won the league during DN’s tenure.

If you’re lucky, the Lionels may come in for him.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

justinr73 wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Sexton, is a very fragile player, hopes nothing happens to him, but going to a World Cup without him, or a seriously good back up is a potential risk, Carberry is flaky at best .

Well OK but, whilst you grudgingly accept that Ireland are second in the world, you seem to have blocked out Leinster’s double and Munster making two semis. Even Connacht won the league during DN’s tenure.

If you’re lucky, the Lionels may come in for him.
Ah but you forget, it’s not a level field, put out Leinster with all their Irish players against Ireland, who would win?
Munster are hande out cash yearly, knowing they never have to pay, we rely on Stotmont to fund our programmes and stadium
Connacht won the PRO12 the old fashioned way, belief and fecking good management.

:roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

What interests me in the Nucifora pronouncements is where the various power players fit in. Mr Browne, as the CEO, should be, you would think, the top dog making the decisions. Schmidt, as the head coach and a very successful one, should have a crucial say in performance issues, maybe I would say even the final word. The President of the Union and his fellow blazers seem to be figure heads these days just riding along for the free load, so they can be counted out.

So where is Nuci in all of this and how come he seems to run the show? Who is he accountable to?

Regarding Sexton, I don't agree. He is not flaky except in so far as he is exceptionally brave in getting into the physical collisions. His performance last Saturday was very good.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

D4 -- Some players described as "Flakey " are "touch" players and inconsistent Ian Humprries being a good example one week world class the next pure crap . Others described as "Flakey" are injury prone for a variety of reasons - body type , position played , coming back too soon , the fact is they take the pitch and you always wonder will they last 80 mins , or play 3 consecutive games.

Sexton falls into that latter category
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Nucifora would appear to have an overview role trying to predict 5 years ahead and the current International sides part in the picture -- the current side being the match day 23 plus 23 others while maintaining at least two competitive provincial teams to maximise Pro 14 an ERC revenues .

Given the overheads of Leinster and Munster, excluding players wages, the fastest way to the red line deficit is a drop in their success and a two or three season run of failure at International level.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dublin4 wrote:What interests me in the Nucifora pronouncements is where the various power players fit in. Mr Browne, as the CEO, should be, you would think, the top dog making the decisions. Schmidt, as the head coach and a very successful one, should have a crucial say in performance issues, maybe I would say even the final word. The President of the Union and his fellow blazers seem to be figure heads these days just riding along for the free load, so they can be counted out.

So where is Nuci in all of this and how come he seems to run the show? Who is he accountable to?

Regarding Sexton, I don't agree. He is not flaky except in so far as he is exceptionally brave in getting into the physical collisions. His performance last Saturday was very good.
And fantastic at shirking crucial kicks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Dublin4 wrote:

Read back. The view on here is that Carbery is flaky, and Sexton is fragile. Hard to dispute he is a decent knock away from missing a RWC and perhaps being finished altogether. That'll get the phones ringing in Perpignan.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

ColinM wrote:
Dublin4 wrote:

Read back. The view on here is that Carbery is flaky, and Sexton is fragile. Hard to dispute he is a decent knock away from missing a RWC and perhaps being finished altogether. That'll get the phones ringing in Perpignan.
AT 34, he'll do well to come through the rigours of a successful RWC campaign unscathed.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dublin4 wrote:What interests me in the Nucifora pronouncements is where the various power players fit in. Mr Browne, as the CEO, should be, you would think, the top dog making the decisions. Schmidt, as the head coach and a very successful one, should have a crucial say in performance issues, maybe I would say even the final word. The President of the Union and his fellow blazers seem to be figure heads these days just riding along for the free load, so they can be counted out.

Never said Sexton was flakey :roll:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:

He's flakey when 5 points up to make it a two score game from the 15m line on the right hand side

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:

He's flakey when 5 points up to make it a two score game from the 15m line on the right hand side

davejohnston
Initiate

Post by davejohnston »

Irish Times reporting that the IRFU are still seeking an Irish solution to the no. 10 posistion, but it’s not one of Munsters, Madigan or Steenson. I take this to mean they are searching for a SH player with Irish grandparents. We also might get a shot at destroying Farrells coaching reputation.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/ ... 6?mode=amp
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

davejohnston wrote:Irish Times reporting that the IRFU are still seeking an Irish solution to the no. 10 posistion, but it’s not one of Munsters, Madigan or Steenson. I take this to mean they are searching for a SH player with Irish grandparents. We also might get a shot at destroying Farrells coaching reputation.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/ ... 6?mode=amp
There has been a massive sea change in the messaging for d4 tours since Joey shat the bed live on Aussie tv

Panic stations have set in
There'll be protests at D4s gate when he's named in the November series

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

We , are a fûcking joke, we try to sign a coach under contract with someone else=and believe they will roll over, I don’t want Carberry , but by fûck IRFU have messed this up with the sacking of GP, sad to say but if Sexton was to miss the WC I would laugh my balls off.

Nucifuckwank will go after the WC that’s a given, wait until then to see the mess, Nucifuckwank is an arrogant Cnut and will leave us (Ireland in a mess) ah well job for Logan then