Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Jackie Brown »

Deraless wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:For clarification, I also like goers

I don’t ever want to enter Deras chamber
Lol it's red and in the basement

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

For the record the Budgie has testified that it was buck naked... And had removed all its feathers ... But as he was drunk as a fart he can't remember if he said, Who's a pretty boy then... Before he passed out.

I demand the budgie be reinstated with full military honours and we all roll one leg of our trousers up and sing the third verse of Killing me softly by the Fugees... Or youll be confirmed as myopic mentalists.....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

A woman goes into a pet shop looking for a parrot. The Assistant shows her a beautiful African Grey parrot.

"What about this one, Madam? A beautiful bird, I'm sure you'll agree, and it's an absolute steal at only £20."

"Why is it that cheap?" the woman asks.

"Well", replies the assistant, "it used to live in a brothel and as a result its language is a touch fruity"

"Oh, I don't mind that", said the woman, making her mind up,"I'm broad minded and it'll be a laugh having a profane parrot".

So saying, she buys the parrot and takes him home. Once safely in his new home, the parrot looks around and Squawks at the woman

"F*ck me, a f*cking new brothel and a f*cking New madam".

"I'm not a madam and this isn't a brothel" says the woman indignantly, but she sees the funny side and let's it drop.

A little later the woman's two teenage daughters arrive home.

"A new brothel, a new madam, and now new f*cking prostitutes" says the parrot when he sees the daughters.

"Mum, tell your parrot to shut-up, we're not prostitutes" complain the girls, but they all see the funny side and have at laugh at their filthy new pet.

A short while later, the woman's husband comes home."

"Well f*ck me, a new brothel, a new madam, new f*cking whores, but the same old clients. How ya doin', Dave?" says the parrot.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cornerfleg wrote:myopic mentalists.....
You called?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Due to exhibit A.... The Budgie doesn't have opposable thumbs.... The wassap messages that the prosecution claim were from 'the Millets' are inadmissible.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Finally brought a self confessed feminazi friend into the light. She couldn't comprehend how an individual might lie and even put themselves through an ordeal as a result. Advised her that human beings have a track record of not telling the truth. Told her to google Tania Head.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Uncannily enough had a similar conversation with someone this morning with the same view.
Explained there wouldn't really need a court system if we could just assumed everyone told the truth.
Salem witch trials centuries ago 4 young girls sent countless women and men to their deaths by pretending they were possessing them in court rooms.
Unless we can assume the accused were actual witches casting their spells.
Why did they do it?
Notoriety, attention seeking?
Feck knows but they did it.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

I’m hearing mcphillips is going back to England.

Lowry and Curtis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

kingofthehill wrote:I’m hearing mcphillips is going back to England.

Lowry and Curtis Image

Any truth to the carbery rumours? Leinster obviously see Byrne as their back up 10. Carbery to Ulster for a season then we can ditch deysel in 2019 for a post wc 10.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Is Lowry still injured?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Why was she crying ? Simple the shame of having her period on Paddy’s bed .

But she couldn’t and didn’t admit it to Harrison and then came up with the excuse of non consensual and the possible protection of her reputation but since her reputation was never explored had she one to protect ?

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Dave wrote:Is Lowry still injured?
Yip back training in couple of weeks,will go to World Cup if fit.

The King is dead. Long live the King.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Given the outcome for the 2 yutes will likely be known later this week what does the learned folk feel the scenarios may be? Obviously a guilty verdict means a period at her majs pleasure and career over so no point discussing.
A NG verdict opens a range of questions.
How long will the review take?
Would either be free to resume training?
God knows UR need a 10 very soon, would there even be a chance of pj getting back in 3-4 weeks? Would they dare run the risk?
Could they be placed on gardening leave till end of season?
Timing of contract decisions will be critical, I don't expect an announcement of moves anytime soon so there will be a vacuum which will need to be addressed by the IRFU and UR.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

jean valjean wrote:Given the outcome for the 2 yutes will likely be known later this week what does the learned folk feel the scenarios may be? Obviously a guilty verdict means a period at her majs pleasure and career over so no point discussing.
A NG verdict opens a range of questions.
How long will the review take?
Would either be free to resume training?
God knows UR need a 10 very soon, would there even be a chance of pj getting back in 3-4 weeks? Would they dare run the risk?
Could they be placed on gardening leave till end of season?
Timing of contract decisions will be critical, I don't expect an announcement of moves anytime soon so there will be a vacuum which will need to be addressed by the IRFU and UR.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The longer it drags on the worse it gets for all concerned, the guys, Ulster and IRFU. I expect whatever 'review' that needs done to be completed already. Not sure why they have to wait until the verdict.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Play them straight away to give the team a much needed shot in arm of enthusiasm and confidence.
Also it gives the moral guardians of the galaxy a chance to scream it out of their systems in a series of dead rubbers.
Then with a summer to get their precious heads around justice being served and this is the way things are they crawl back under their rocks until they can vent their ire on the next unfortunate.
Maybe a Trump visit or some such.