Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Deraless »

damianmcr wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Oh if only we could play a game of “what the bouncer saw”.
Couldnt the court force him to say?
Court subpoenas are a dangerous game.
You force someone to turn up to deny everything and then look stupid.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote: we should feel aggrieved on their behalf, especially the one who has not received legal aid
Please tell me that I'm correct in believing that once acquitted, the state will pick up his legal bill?
We owe him that much.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Deraless wrote:
damianmcr wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Oh if only we could play a game of “what the bouncer saw”.
Couldnt the court force him to say?
Court subpoenas are a dangerous game.
You force someone to turn up to deny everything and then look stupid.

Fecking scumbag.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I loathe that people here are moralising in peoples morals. I further loathe that it’s inferred that only those of adherence to the morality envisaged by the Ulster Way should be permitted to play for one’s favoured Rugby team.

I couldn’t give a tinker’s fück if they are the most immoral creatures that walk the planet, if they are innocent of the crimes alleged I see no reason whatsoever why this circus should impact on their careers, indeed, for me, assuming the jury are not clowns, we should feel aggrieved on their behalf, especially the one who has not received legal aid and to have their careers threatened on illconsidered charges, a botched investagion and doubtless the most horrific 20 months anyone in a relatively peaceful society could envisage.

Some of you should shove your outraged morality up yer holes. I believe they have done nothing wrong, even the bragging and bullshit, it’s common amongst this generation, it maybe unappealing but it’s not a serious issue.

Now FFFS wise the fûck up, live your own lives and stop trying to impose your nonsense on others.
:salut: >clapping
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

ColinM wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Can someone direct me to number of people at said house party on the night in question ... is the obvious answer 4 females and 4 males honestly I lost the will to listen a while back.. today It was suggested by someone that I was chatting to that there may have been 9 people at the house.. so who is the missing one or is this more misinformation.
8 is the official number repeatedly mentioned. 4 chaps. 3 girls together. Complainant. In Rory's testimony he actually wasn't totally sure of exact number but afaik no other people were interviewed as being present or brought forward as witnesses.

Was it Paddy's sister in law who gave a character witness? Wasn't she asleep upstairs or something at the time? Or maybe she was staying there but not present can't fully remember

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
She did. She was brought in to say that Paddy when he got plastered was very placid and chilled rather than a violent maurauder

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: we should feel aggrieved on their behalf, especially the one who has not received legal aid
Please tell me that I'm correct in believing that once acquitted,the judge rules that the state will pick up his legal bill?
We owe him that much.
fixed
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Liz Fraser wrote:
Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
nonplussed wrote:So twitter has them hung drawn and quartered, many here have them painted as poor misunderstood wee boys..

Personally I think they are wee entitled filth bags with the morals of an alley cat,I don’t think they’re rapists but I couldn’t care less if they never play for Ulster again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well you are entitled to your view. Although with the exception of McIlroy, I'll take a contrary view, while still coming well short of "misunderstood wee boys.."

I'd still love you to flesh this one out a little for us all:
nonplussed wrote:Some say this one should’ve been thrown out. I wonder will they say the same about the next one

Possibly meaning another trial that did not involve some folks fav irish rugby superstar.
Non pluses and scrum.
Just wondering if you know these guys personally or are you making assumptions about them based on the trial?
Very little to do with the trial

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Possible scenarios:

1) Guilty

2) Not guilty - players sacked.

3) Not guilty - players leave by mutual consent.

4) Not guilty - everyone lives happily ever after.

5) Ruminvestigates discovers another 5 charges and a pair of rubber gloves. Toby gets a deal until after the RWC 19 and the judge takes a holiday.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

nonplussed wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:
Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
nonplussed wrote:So twitter has them hung drawn and quartered, many here have them painted as poor misunderstood wee boys..

Personally I think they are wee entitled filth bags with the morals of an alley cat,I don’t think they’re rapists but I couldn’t care less if they never play for Ulster again.

Well you are entitled to your view. Although with the exception of McIlroy, I'll take a contrary view, while still coming well short of "misunderstood wee boys.."

I'd still love you to flesh this one out a little for us all:
nonplussed wrote:Some say this one should’ve been thrown out. I wonder will they say the same about the next one

Possibly meaning another trial that did not involve some folks fav irish rugby superstar.
Non pluses and scrum.
Just wondering if you know these guys personally or are you making assumptions about them based on the trial?
Very little to do with the trial

Not answering the question np.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Gwan baz
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Gonna suggest this for the next allegedly interactive playlist at Ravers even though they play the same tunes every time.

https://youtu.be/hub8HbQIxy0

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Please tell me that I'm correct in believing that once acquitted, the state will pick up his legal bill?
We owe him that much.
I don't know Snipe is the truth.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
We owe him that much.
I don't know Snipe is the truth.
Possibly the judge's call.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

A brief research suggests "not necessarily", he would have to have applied for Legal aid and been refused, he may also not receive the full amount of costs if his chosen representatives charges were hugely larger than legal aid fees.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:A brief research suggests "not necessarily", he would have to have applied for Legal aid and been refused, he may also not receive the full amount of costs if his chosen representatives charges were hugely larger than legal aid fees.
I suppose that makes sense.