Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Russ »

He's a bullshitter

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I believe him
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Well he got the Shaun Edwards one wrong for a start, apparently he looked in the wrong bin :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

Rooster wrote:Well he got the Shaun Edwards one wrong for a start, apparently he looked in the wrong bin :roll:
The new appointee to me has to be either an Irishman or someone south of the equator, I don't see anyone from the mainland being a high quality candidate and wanting the job.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

#IBelieveRooster
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Bart S wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Low Expectations
Merv - did you ever use sandpaper on your balls back in the day? You always looked like the kind of guy who could have done, but not in an illegal way!
I would have kicked his backside if he'd tried it. :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

So is McPhilips definitely leaving or has he changed his mind in light of the Paddy situation? If he is leaving WTF are we going to do at 10, is Lowry ready or do we have to put Nelson or waste Cooney there?

Any chance of getting a 10 in? Christian to come back if he's not in Wallabies plans?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

mea97mb wrote:So is McPhilips definitely leaving or has he changed his mind in light of the Paddy situation? If he is leaving WTF are we going to do at 10, is Lowry ready or do we have to put Nelson or waste Cooney there?

Any chance of getting a 10 in? Christian to come back if he's not in Wallabies plans?
Lele will be in the rugby championship side at 12

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Ulster want him back at 10....

Either that or Walter Mitty will play 10 after all he does everything else and carrys Ulster Rugby on his back.. here whilst on the subject of BS has anyone ever played with or against the glipe on any of the three continents in which he has played... anyone? Genuine question for I had dismissed his coaching qualification until someone who played for him at Bangor told me that he was a trophy winning coach there..
Last edited by Cockatrice on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

I could live with McPhilips at 10. He has shown glimpses of quality but if he is going the last thing we need is a fullback or scrumhalf filling the slot. The thought of Shannannnannnnanahan and Cooney at 9 and 10 fills me with dread. The ineptitude of UR is staggering. From what I can gather from you guys is that the boys departure was known some time ago, therefore why let the only 10 of substance go?
Answers on a post card.
LOGAN OUT!
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Shirley you need a coach first?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

mid ulster maestro wrote:I could live with McPhilips at 10. He has shown glimpses of quality but if he is going the last thing we need is a fullback or scrumhalf filling the slot. The thought of Shannannnannnnanahan and Cooney at 9 and 10 fills me with dread. The ineptitude of UR is staggering. From what I can gather from you guys is that the boys departure was known some time ago, therefore why let the only 10 of substance go?
Answers on a post card.
LOGAN OUT!
I'd have to say going on what I've seen of mcphillips this year, he has shown promise but shouldn't be seen as starting 10. I'd be happy to see him share the 10 shirt with a more experienced pro 12 standard out half or be understudy to an international standard 10. I think there's more chance of seeing a monkey fly out of my arras than seeing a quality international 10 at ravenhill next year. Four more years of rebuilding.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

222toHounslow wrote:Shirley you need a coach first?

And a decent honest CEO. Who ya calling Shirley? :afro:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

At present the only International quality 10 available is Paddy Jackson , should have kept Paddy and sacked Logan, sounds a very reasonable idea to me
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Rooster wrote:At present the only International quality 10 available is Paddy Jackson , should have kept Paddy and sacked Logan, sounds a very reasonable idea to me

Rooster for CEO!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND