Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Re: Replacement 10

Post by jackthelad »

Shape up or ship him out.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Fat unfit sack of tom kite. 'Professionals' like him know Ulster are fu<king stupid.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He has another year of big money before he retires to the farm. He'll probably be claiming subsidies.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

As critical as I have been of The Hond, you can't blame him for being well paid, that is down to Bryn and Niall Malone who viewed a 3 year out of date video recording and gave him a contract on the strength of it....fair play to him.
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

scrum5 wrote:As critical as I have been of The Hond, you can't blame him for being well paid, that is down to Bryn and Niall Malone who viewed a 3 year out of date video recording and gave him a contract on the strength of it....fair play to him.
Yeah he's given his all.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

He's taken it all....all the money
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

scrum5 wrote:As critical as I have been of The Hond, you can't blame him for being well paid, that is down to Bryn and Niall Malone who viewed a 3 year out of date video recording and gave him a contract on the strength of it....fair play to him.
I don’t blame him either but it sums up our total lack of professional attitude... I simply don’t understand why we give out contracts so water tight we can’t get out of them and at the same time appear not to worry whether the player plays.. of course I base that on him carrying some type of injury and not being plain shyte.. if the latter then it comes down to who signed him for the money we did..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

I believe Nucifuhrer and Schmidt were in on the viewing.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

The highlight reel has shown enough evidence that the hond has game in him. I'm prepared to write last year off as unfortunate.

2018/19 the year of the hond
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Cockatrice wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Bart S wrote:Someone should ask youtube to take this forgery down

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7i5qRar504

The player in that video has to be in there somewhere.
That is what I always held onto 9, then he went to France, played less than 10 games and has been a collector of paycheques since.... and as befitting all Daves, a physical wreck ................... who can still heft shyte around a farm.

Farming as paid for by us.... heard he equates to as much as ten McPhillips... why oh why is he not terminated.
There is no way this is true now.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

Watched the Saffers Vs Engerland yesterday and the woeful performance of Elton Jantjies, I never rated him and it was the right call to block us from signing him. My question is who made the call in the first place to go for him?
It’s sounds to me the Ulster foreign player signing policy is “We want to spend a lot on an international standard fly half so here’s the money, now who’s available.”
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

TinPig wrote:Watched the Saffers Vs Engerland yesterday and the woeful performance of Elton Jantjies, I never rated him and it was the right call to block us from signing him. My question is who made the call in the first place to go for him?
It’s sounds to me the Ulster foreign player signing policy is “We want to spend a lot on an international standard fly half so here’s the money, now who’s available.”
I would like the same answer and wonder if Esportif with its new South African branch had any fingerprints on it... maybe I do them a mis-service but Janties and Cooper both sounded out as the best fit options.. someone other than the CEO is deluded.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bryn out
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

You would hope that McFarland is being consulted (and Soper) on who is being brought in but was the attempt to sign Jantjies before they were appointed?
Anyway the press reaction:
https://www.rugby365.com/countries/engl ... sure-again
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

scrum5 wrote:As critical as I have been of The Hond, you can't blame him for being well paid, that is down to Kiss & Clarke who viewed a 3 year out of date video recording and gave him a contract on the strength of it....fair play to him.
Fixed Scrumptious. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.