Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Re: Replacement 10

Post by 222toHounslow »

therealspratt wrote:I don't know lads, Carbery and Cooney have the potential to running some sweet sweet lines off each other.
Cocaine?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tender wrote:have to ask the doorman... oh wait
The doorman saw Wee Joey giving some bloke a blow job .................. no wait that was somebody else. :roll: Is the doorman still doing the double and doesn't wish to testify.

So Wee Joey can give all the blowjobs he likes then................ result.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

222toHounslow wrote:
therealspratt wrote:I don't know lads, Carbery and Cooney have the potential to running some sweet sweet lines off each other.
Cocaine?
Running all round my brain.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:
jean valjean wrote:Definitely coming. Got the cafe set up already. http://www.cafecarberry.com

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
BR, go check out their fry some morning and report on the quality
It's not a classic. They're more into their blueberry muffins and the like. But the quality is passable.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:
jean valjean wrote:Definitely coming. Got the cafe set up already. http://www.cafecarberry.com

It's not a classic. They're more into their blueberry muffins and the like. But the quality is passable.
More style than substance then....hmmm..

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

jean valjean wrote:
BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:

More style than substance then....hmmm..

Ah now, that's maybe not fair. I think they're good at what they do. Just fries aren't their core business. Bagels and stuff like that. Their coffee is grand.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

spoiler alert.... NEW Coffee Shop opening East Belfast in June I won't divulge the location in case pip gets to the bins before I do... Spoke to the guys there now and it seems that they are doing the work themselves so good to see those on the sick list being able to undertake heavy manual work re-fitting a shop... I wonder are there are insurance investigators out there..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:spoiler alert.... NEW Coffee Shop opening East Belfast in June I won't divulge the location in case pip gets to the bins before I do... Spoke to the guys there now and it seems that they are doing the work themselves so good to see those on the sick list being able to undertake heavy manual work re-fitting a shop... I wonder are there are insurance investigators out there..
Ramadan is over on 14th June, will it be open ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:spoiler alert.... NEW Coffee Shop opening East Belfast in June I won't divulge the location in case pip gets to the bins before I do... Spoke to the guys there now and it seems that they are doing the work themselves so good to see those on the sick list being able to undertake heavy manual work re-fitting a shop... I wonder are there are insurance investigators out there..
Say what? :scratch:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
SBW mate
Keep up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
another Ulster Rugby player Coffee shop opening.... some of our most broken players unable to face Ospreys and off until next season all in doing hard manual labour not an injury in sight.. does Rodney like cakes as well as chicken?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Name names please. Who is the proprietor? The Barista?
Is it true Rodders is chief food taster?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Hard auld station doing Ramadan in June.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Hard auld station doing Ramadan in June.
We're only half an hour in and I'm gaggin for a bacon sarnie.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Rodders is out of contract end of season.

Very excited for next season. Hopefully Dave clearance continues. The kids have done well generally this season and got better with growing exposure hopefully this will be extended and built on next yr. UR cannot rely on money or hand outs for long term success, most of our problems and solutions are within Ulster. Excited for older players too - the chance to play with young enthusiastic players, to help build something beyond their own talent or career. Let’s do it our way. We’ll turn it around together. The value of that shirt is an absolute non Negotiable for any player wearing it. That has not been upheld....clean slate, clear the decks. A few reliable old heads with the right attitude/culture, and the young guns, continuing to build.