Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Dave »

Don't forget the BoI and that Grenfell cladding supplier.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Don’t want us signing JC for a 1 season loan. How the hell can you rebuild a culture along the lines of pride loyalty commitment etc.....and have a player drop in for a season for their own development benefit?
I’d rather play who we have, even if D4 say no to an NIQ. Rebuild from within. For me the absolute 1 thing non negotiable going forward for any squad member is 100% commitment to the province and your fellow players.
For me I hope the mental malaise within the squad is addressed permanently. There are/were too many followers. Every player should have the ability to take the initiative. I’m looking at treadwell specifically going forward. Hopefully WA in the academy is giving the players the right Attitude for representing Ulster.
The disconnect between UR and supporters can only attempt to be bridged with SL going.
I recently went back to Belfast for a family matter, I had multiple conversations re UR and the lads, not 1 person agreed with the actions of UR or D4. How can you rebuild a culture when the public head brings words like betrayal dishonesty self serving to your mind?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Bring back PJ

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Bring back PJ
..one more thing
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Joe Schmo wrote:
Dave wrote:Can someone please explain to me why PJ had his salary halved by his employer when he was initially charged (with offences he was subsequently acquitted from)?
Strange that Cliftonville Wendyballer who has been charged with taking pics of a child is still playing football.

Must be something in pjs contract where suspensions from duty invoke a half salary reduction. BBC says his salary was halved from last summer, but did the police charge him then, did he not just attend a voluntary interview at this stage and then the PPS took the decision (or rather Toby took the decision) to charge him with the offences? A bit harsh to have your salary halved just because a melter went to the police with a complaint.
Judge played a row of aces at the end though, Paddy has no job or so he says, judge is too busy to give a decision so is going to wait and see if Paddy suddenly starts to play somewhere, she knows that will be answered before end of summer recess. Paddy loses as if he has a job then she will reject claim, and if he does not have a job will reject claim anyway as can't let the side down by admitting it was a dud trial.
Kept saying right through wait for all the evidence yet trial was basically over after first week of lies
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

so why was the bouncers evidence not accepted? presumably identified by both sides.. so what he did or didn't see was accepted by both and not included.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Unwillingness to testify.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Deraless wrote:Unwillingness to testify.

What goes down in Ollies stays in Ollies.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Don't forget the BoI and that Grenfell cladding supplier.
I'm told Kingspan were not involved.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Deraless wrote:Unwillingness to testify.

And something that needs made known... he needs to be interviewed for working said double and indeed the press should go over that story and publish... they were innocent but once the toilet story is printed I think PJ can really move forward.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Why wasn't Harry Hewitt sacked for racist comments?

Answer: it's hilarious when the Royals are racist.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cockatrice wrote:so why was the bouncers evidence not accepted? presumably identified by both sides.. so what he did or didn't see was accepted by both and not included.
It was not relevant.

Something that demonstrates that while we may be well informed about the various testimonies and theories of barristers at the trial, and while some of us may think we know other tidbits of detail, there will be things that happened that were not part of the prosecution or defence cases of which we are unaware.

We don't know the whole story. And some seem to forget that the IRFU knows more about those events than we do.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Dharper wrote:Don’t want us signing JC for a 1 season loan. How the hell can you rebuild a culture along the lines of pride loyalty commitment etc.....and have a player drop in for a season for their own development benefit?
I’d rather play who we have, even if D4 say no to an NIQ. Rebuild from within. For me the absolute 1 thing non negotiable going forward for any squad member is 100% commitment to the province and your fellow players.
For me I hope the mental malaise within the squad is addressed permanently. There are/were too many followers. Every player should have the ability to take the initiative. I’m looking at treadwell specifically going forward. Hopefully WA in the academy is giving the players the right Attitude for representing Ulster.
The disconnect between UR and supporters can only attempt to be bridged with SL going.
I recently went back to Belfast for a family matter, I had multiple conversations re UR and the lads, not 1 person agreed with the actions of UR or D4. How can you rebuild a culture when the public head brings words like betrayal dishonesty self serving to your mind?
Yep. Get rid of Logan and there’s a real opportunity to develop the sort of mindset that Wimbledon had for a few years in the 80s. But, as you say, you need the right characters in the dressing room. Treadwater as the barometer? He should be fresh tomorrow. Al has been carrying him for 18 months.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BR wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:so why was the bouncers evidence not accepted? presumably identified by both sides.. so what he did or didn't see was accepted by both and not included.
It was not relevant.

Something that demonstrates that while we may be well informed about the various testimonies and theories of barristers at the trial, and while some of us may think we know other tidbits of detail, there will be things that happened that were not part of the prosecution or defence cases of which we are unaware.

We don't know the whole story. And some seem to forget that the IRFU knows more about those events than we do.

BR ... putting it out there for discussion and yes agree some suggest to be well informed on all the facts ... hence if the press tell the story then we and others will be able to make up our own minds whether that information was admissible in court or not. I think it challange the opinions of those that claim they know it all..