Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Replacement 10

Post by rumncoke »

It wasn’t an affront it was an abuse of the judicial system for personal reasons .

That it took 13 months from the date the allegation was first made and possible 9 months after the last interview with one of the defendants to formulate the charges is damning .

The fact is if , at best, it was to protect the identity of the claimant ? it was a an outstanding failure .

If ( note the word - if ) it was an act of revenge for a crime that did not occur , it is a disgrace and brings the legal
Profession into serious disrepute ?

Or was to enhance the reputations of some of the legal profession ?

Or even a combination of those reasons ?

But the fact is that those questions and doubts can even exist is the actual disgrace !!

The door the of the crime scene opened and closed nearly a dozen times in an hour , PJ and the claimant (6) ,SO (2) DF ( 1) BM ( 1+?) Claimant (1+?) ,RH (1+?) it’s no wonder Stuart Olding describes it like a carnival and this is the location Paddy Jackson considers to be a safe and private location to assault and rape someone .

Paddy Jackson like many young men is was a sexual predator whose social and sporting status was such he wouldn’t have to resort to rape, unfortunately , like many others easy conquests ,mean that you drop your guard and become vulnerable to a false allegation .

Someone forgot Courts are there to protect the innocent not to provide revenge for the foolish .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by rumncoke on Sun May 20, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cracker
Squire

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Cracker »

After today lets stick with McPhillips. He could be a real star of the future. Three year contract please Ulster.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

If Lowry is as good as they say. Stick with McPhillips and bring on Lowry. So far they Academy players have not only looked good but... Seem to want to be here!!!!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cracker wrote:After today lets stick with McPhillips. He could be a real star of the future. Three year contract please Ulster.
He needs to be more attacking, take defenders on or at least take the ball to the line more aggressively. Otherwise he has done well.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Cornerfleg wrote:If Lowry is as good as they say. Stick with McPhillips and bring on Lowry. So far they Academy players have not only looked good but... Seem to want to be here!!!!
Damn right, if JC rocks up it will confirm we are Leinster's bitches.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cracker wrote:After today lets stick with McPhillips. He could be a real star of the future. Three year contract please Ulster.
He needs to be more attacking, take defenders on or at least take the ball to the line more aggressively. Otherwise he has done well.
Fair point, and yes it could be s weakness.

However he does take it flat at times, plus.... And i might get hung for this but in his first 9 games voming after iHumph not a fecking mahoosive feck up ..... PJ was no better!!!!

He has fone excellent.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Fair point, and yes it could be s weakness.

However he does take it flat at times, plus.... And i might get hung for this but in his first 9 games voming after iHumph not a fecking mahoosive feck up ..... PJ was no better!!!!

He has fone excellent.
It's fair to say Paddy had a rough start, but Johann and Ruan carried him through it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Paddy had a rough end to his career too.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Dave, that's not remotely funny.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Setanta wrote:Dave, that's not remotely funny.
WTF? It wasn't meant to be?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Setanta wrote:Dave, that's not remotely funny.
WTF? It wasn't meant to be?
It was quite funny if I'm honest

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Snipe Watson wrote:
I think he knows his limitations. He'll be able to take more defenders on when he has a few more years under his belt. I don't think he's strong enough to take on defenders and not risk losing the ball. He does take the ball to the line just not aggressively. I think McP has done a great job, my one worry would be his territorial kicking from hand. It's as if his head thinks he can kick it longer than his legs physically can. We gave Ospreys lots of opportunity to counter attack from their back 3, luckily not much came of it. Well done J McP, onward and upward. :salut: >bud
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Thing I like about McPhillips is he looks a natural 10, coming after Nelson and to a lesser extent Lele that was the first big bonus.

He gives himself enough space to ensure he has a couple of options on the ball and it's not obvious which one he's going to take. He hasn't always taken the right option or executed to perfection but he is decent, improving and was preferable to Biggar today

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

stickinout wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
I think he knows his limitations. He'll be able to take more defenders on when he has a few more years under his belt. I don't think he's strong enough to take on defenders and not risk losing the ball. He does take the ball to the line just not aggressively. I think McP has done a great job, my one worry would be his territorial kicking from hand. It's as if his head thinks he can kick it longer than his legs physically can. We gave Ospreys lots of opportunity to counter attack from their back 3, luckily not much came of it. Well done J McP, onward and upward. :salut: >bud
I think that’s right - he is very small, and maybe would be worried about turning ball over in contact. From watching him for Hinch and the A team, he has very fast feet and is a good broken field runner, so hopefully as he grows into the role this will come into his game more
..one more thing
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

His kick for Gilroy's second was sublime

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999