Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Re: Logan must go

Post by scrum5 »

Cockatrice wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Bart S wrote:I’m sure Logan knows he’s a dead man walking and based on the past few weeks i doubt he would genuinely have the stomach for the fight anyway. I view this as some attempt to boost any kind of payoff negotiations there may be, by claiming he would like to stay and therefore if ulster want rid of term he should get better terms.
He has a full time permanent contract of employment. If we are to believe what we are told UR is financially stable, he has probably fulfilled his primary performance target. The other points he was spouting about are also probably related to other targets he has been set.
He's on a rock solid footing from an employment law point of view. So unless he is responsible for some as yet unknown major catastrophe he's safe as houses. All the on field failures have been laid at Les Kiss' door. He'll be with us for years unless he is shamed out of office which seems unlikely.

Anyway, what would poor old Cockers do if Logan was out the door?
Walked out of a supporters meeting and started a petition I have done my bit for God and Ulster... get the signatures in I want to see 10,000 signatures before the Russians get me.
What supporters event did you walk out off Cockers?
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

scrum5 wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Bart S wrote:I’m sure Logan knows he’s a dead man walking and based on the past few weeks i doubt he would genuinely have the stomach for the fight anyway. I view this as some attempt to boost any kind of payoff negotiations there may be, by claiming he would like to stay and therefore if ulster want rid of term he should get better terms.
He has a full time permanent contract of employment. If we are to believe what we are told UR is financially stable, he has probably fulfilled his primary performance target. The other points he was spouting about are also probably related to other targets he has been set.
He's on a rock solid footing from an employment law point of view. So unless he is responsible for some as yet unknown major catastrophe he's safe as houses. All the on field failures have been laid at Les Kiss' door. He'll be with us for years unless he is shamed out of office which seems unlikely.

Walked out of a supporters meeting and started a petition I have done my bit for God and Ulster... get the signatures in I want to see 10,000 signatures before the Russians get me.
Scrum, someone stealing your thunder.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

scrum5 wrote:
Trap 2, attendance total 1
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

scrum5 wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Snipe claims I walked out of the season ticket holders so I taking it... unless it was you
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

:thumleft:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

As all are aware a petition has been made available in which supporters can if they choose to register their concern and express a vote of no confidence in the CEO.. that in itself is meaningless because we as supporters have no power. It could however it reaches into the level of season ticket holders make some sit up and think what the coming season may bring.

One of two things is likely to happen here one the petition will show that all the NOISE is coming from a small minority of nutters in which case the CEO has the support of the majority of fans or it will take off and show everyone has had enough.. I suspect the former let’s see.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

10.JPG
10.JPG (38.26 KiB) Viewed 485 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

11.JPG
11.JPG (40.43 KiB) Viewed 478 times
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

12.JPG
12.JPG (37.85 KiB) Viewed 462 times
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Class

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

13.JPG
13.JPG (40.53 KiB) Viewed 484 times
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Enjoying your work Kofi
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I have to say Spin Finlay looks remarkably like that nice man Alistair Campbell, one of my favourite people in politics, albeit I suspect this view is not widely held hereabouts.

Top worker Kofi, one is much amused. :lol: :lol: :lol:

* Freudian slip, I was feeling all Labour Party comradely. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look ..................

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,
We'll keep the red fleg flying here.

:D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Baggy, you realise that I'll be whistling the tune for the rest of the day. :D
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Gary wrote:Baggy, you realise that I'll be whistling the tune for the rest of the day. :D
You still in Odessa? :shock: :shock: :shock: