S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Who is online

In total there are 15 users online :: 7 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Dave, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Neill_M, SemrushBot

Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 650824
Total topics 19047
Total members 2922
Our newest member andy123

Birthdays

Congratulations to: Petersen (33)

Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

• Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 2 votes

Re: Logan must go

Postby Russ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:32 pm

What sect of christianity is ulster?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:47 pm

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:Anyone know how to contact Logans secretary?

Yip just send an email to Logan, she reads them all anyway.
Nice

Here you go Rusty, Maeve Bogie, PA to CEO: maeve.bogie@ulsterrugby.com (028 9049 4846) let us know how you get on. >EW
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Russ wrote:What sect of christianity is ulster?

Oval Ball Pradasints.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Russ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:49 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Oval Ball Pradasints.
What are their views on the sanctity of marriage?

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Dave » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:51 pm

Fundie
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:21 pm

Sanctity of Marriage? Well we know from public record that our CEO sadly lost his marriage. Not uncommon but when you talk about sanctity, I assume you are suggesting that notwithstanding the dissolution of his marriage that as a committed Christian he will hold to his vows and take no other?

Using Terry purely as an example of a man with his beliefs in this situation, I take it you question whether or not he would confine himself to Mrs Palm and her five daughters or if he would seek company of one sort of another.

To be honest Russ I don't like where you are going with this, I mean FFFS I'm not a Christian with any level of commitment, thus I consider that where a man em'pies his beg is a matter for himself as long as no minors or nonconsenting adult is involved.

Of course should your prurient mind be suggesting that as an executive he may be getting executive relief, or in layman's terms, working a lying week on a junior member of staff, then that would adequately explain why he has no time to perform the public face of his job in a time of dreadful turmoil for the organisation he apparently leads.

Maybe if you ring Terry he will cut to the chase. If you do call as him if he going to grant Baggy's wish and tender an honourable resignation. Tell him I said that their is no disgrace in admitting that you cannot turn the current decline, however there would be disgrace in cling to a job at which you are clearly failing. Tell him I urge him to simply do the right thing and walk away with his head held high. Everyone wins.

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby caledoniancelt » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:27 pm

So, Ulster Rugby are employing a Minion as strength and conditioning coach to the Academy? Interesting.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Postby Russ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:28 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:Sanctity of Marriage? Well we know from public record that our CEO sadly lost his marriage. Not uncommon but when you talk about sanctity, I assume you are suggesting that notwithstanding the dissolution of his marriage that as a committed Christian he will hold to his vows and take no other?

Using Terry purely as an example of a man with his beliefs in this situation, I take it you question whether or not he would confine himself to Mrs Palm and her five daughters or if he would seek company of one sort of another.

To be honest Russ I don't like where you are going with this, I mean FFFS I'm not a Christian with any level of commitment, thus I consider that where a man em'pies his beg is a matter for himself as long as no minors or nonconsenting adult is involved.

Of course should your prurient mind be suggesting that as an executive he may be getting executive relief, or in layman's terms, working a lying week on a junior member of staff, then that would adequately explain why he has no time to perform the public face of his job in a time of dreadful turmoil for the organisation he apparently leads.

Maybe if you ring Terry he will cut to the chase. If you do call as him if he going to grant Baggy's wish and tender an honourable resignation. Tell him I said that their is no disgrace in admitting that you cannot turn the current decline, however there would be disgrace in cling to a job at which you are clearly failing. Tell him I urge him to simply do the right thing and walk away with his head held high. Everyone wins.
So long as everyone is happy then I'm happy
But everyone is not happy with Shane still at the top
So I'm unhappy

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Cornerfleg » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:41 pm

Can you tell if they're faking it?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Russ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Cornerfleg wrote:Can you tell if they're faking it?
Always go to the primary source

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Sanctity of Marriage? Well we know from public record that our CEO sadly lost his marriage. Not uncommon but when you talk about sanctity, I assume you are suggesting that notwithstanding the dissolution of his marriage that as a committed Christian he will hold to his vows and take no other?

So long as everyone is happy then I'm happy
But everyone is not happy with Shane still at the top
So I'm unhappy

I feel your pain, I'm not sure Terry feels it though. Surely as an honourable man, he will do the right thing and take that walk, shoulders back, head erect, chin/chins held high, and walk away not a loser, just a mortal who could not turn back the tide that his and others decisions have precipitated. An honest exit rather than wait for the sniper to smash his temple and redistribute his brain fragments around Spanners.

I'm sure he understands the benefits of leaving with dignity rather than being hounded out by the baying mob and eventually the untrustworthy cabal of powerbrokers in D4.................. maybe even by an amateur committee at Spanners.

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby rocky » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:22 pm

ColinM wrote:When did Barry Willis become in charge of Domestic Rugby?

Just recently because Chris Webster has been seconded to Dublin for about four months. Barry is filling in for him here over that time.
It didn't take too long for me to reconcile my republican heritage with the diverse political and religious backgrounds of my teammates. There was no border in the Irish dressing room.
Moss Keane
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Postby big mervyn » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Dave wrote:

Fundie

Eastern Belfast Orthodox
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Postby Cockatrice » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:07 pm

Baggy .... Is someone shagging somebody they shouldn’t be or did I miss something... on point of walking with head held high I think Terry has long since passed that stage he should be embarrassed and those that appointed him should also consider taking up retirement...

Btw ... FOI response from RNIB did not name him as ever being their Chief Executive Officer. JOKER
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Cockatrice wrote:Baggy .... Is someone shagging somebody they shouldn’t be or did I miss something... on point of walking with head held high I think Terry has long since passed that stage he should be embarrassed and those that appointed him should also consider taking up retirement...

Btw ... FOI response from RNIB did not name him as ever being their Chief Executive Officer. JOKER

I'm only expanding on Russ's prurient imaginings Cockers, I have never - well hardly ever been to Spanners for anything other than a match, a URSC meeting, an ST holders meeting, so I have no idea what goes on in offices. >EW

I like the RNIB. :thumleft:

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill