Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Logan must go

Post by Cockatrice »

Russ wrote:
Tender wrote:We could be a bit more diplomatic and send him a 'Enjoy your Retirement' card. We could even include one of Cocker's FOLK Tshirts as a keepsake.
If he's still here come Easter, we'll burn him in effigy which we'll hang from the Memorial Arch. I've a big bag of extra large mallows for toasting.
He'll use his sas training to dust for prints

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
m

SAS dusting for prints... That’s as bad as Emilia in Silent Witness doing the job the police should be doing.. there is nothing she can’t do and I heard she might do an episode where is takes over as CEO and solves all our problems over two one hour shows.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
Russ wrote:
Tender wrote:We could be a bit more diplomatic and send him a 'Enjoy your Retirement' card. We could even include one of Cocker's FOLK Tshirts as a keepsake.
If he's still here come Easter, we'll burn him in effigy which we'll hang from the Memorial Arch. I've a big bag of extra large mallows for toasting.

m

SAS dusting for prints... That’s as bad as Emilia in Silent Witness doing the job the police should be doing.. there is nothing she can’t do and I heard she might do an episode where is takes over as CEO and solves all our problems over two one hour shows.
SAS would be the last ones dusting for prints unless they thought they had left one by mistake
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Andy Farrell in after 6nations til end of season.....new DOR and CEO in the summer.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Russ wrote:

m

SAS would be the last ones dusting for prints unless they thought they had left one by mistake
Terry was SBS at least I think that is what he said and that after he joined the Royal Marines some five years after his Sandhurst commission was terminated. Bit like getting one game for the Lions in SA and making out years later you went on a Lions Tour in NZ...
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cockatrice wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Russ wrote:

m

Terry was SBS at least I think that is what he said and that after he joined the Royal Marines some five years after his Sandhurst commission was terminated. Bit like getting one game for the Lions in SA and making out years later you went on a Lions Tour in NZ...
CDM (2 bars)
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

One of which was a Cipriani (Flake) ...
OMG I’ve just crossed threads. Will it cause a tear in the space-Time continuum?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Tender wrote:One of which was a Cipriani (Flake) ...
OMG I’ve just crossed threads. Will it cause a tear in the space-Time continuum?
Fecking merry go round on here

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Tender wrote:One of which was a Cipriani (Flake) ...
Fecking merry go round on here

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Looks like Gibbes is gonna leave before Logie ... is UR at least talking to Matt Williams?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Cornerfleg wrote:Looks like Gibbes is gonna leave before Logie ... is UR at least talking to Matt Williams?

He's in the right country, working for TV3. Wonder is their studio in Lisburn though?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Wee Woman wrote:
I loved Lilt when I was a kid, it’s not a thing anymore is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. It's now a reduced sugar drink, like just about everything else. Coke, Pepsi, Club and Lemon Fanta are about all that's left.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:

No. It's now a reduced sugar drink, like just about everything else. Coke, Pepsi, Club and Lemon Fanta are about all that's left.
So a natural product taken out and a chemical put it , great job >flog
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:

An expensive natural product taken out and a cheaper chemical put in. Plus they score brownie points from the government/nanny-state.

Lemon Fanta will be next.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:

An expensive natural product taken out and a cheaper chemical put in. Plus they score brownie points from the government/nanny-state.

Lemon Fanta will be next.
Next thing they will want to take malt out of beer
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Personally I drink San Pellegrino Lemon..

It would be very interesting to know exactly when Gibbes was being interviewed in/by the OZZIES?