Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Logan must go

Post by Tender »

Moved on to her sister
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

solidarity wrote:
Gary wrote:Baggy, you realise that I'll be whistling the tune for the rest of the day. :D
You still in Odessa? :shock: :shock: :shock:
I wish. In Carrickfergus at the moment.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gary wrote:Baggy, you realise that I'll be whistling the tune for the rest of the day. :D
Good man Gary, I've been singing it - well, Billy Bragg'ing it, since. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Bart S wrote:I’m sure Logan knows he’s a dead man walking and based on the past few weeks i doubt he would genuinely have the stomach for the fight anyway. I view this as some attempt to boost any kind of payoff negotiations there may be, by claiming he would like to stay and therefore if ulster want rid of term he should get better terms.
He has a full time permanent contract of employment. If we are to believe what we are told UR is financially stable, he has probably fulfilled his primary performance target. The other points he was spouting about are also probably related to other targets he has been set.
He's on a rock solid footing from an employment law point of view. So unless he is responsible for some as yet unknown major catastrophe he's safe as houses. All the on field failures have been laid at Les Kiss' door. He'll be with us for years unless he is shamed out of office which seems unlikely.

Anyway, what would poor old Cockers do if Logan was out the door?

If you're right and he's staying, there's only one thing for the IRFU to do: Promote him, put him in a room with nothing but a chair and desk, and hope that his RM training doesn't stop him from eventually cracking. He really is a grade one arsebuffoon
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Stick a cloth bag over his head and leave him lying on the pitch today, would be as good as waterboarding
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Rooster wrote:Stick a cloth bag over his head and leave him lying on the pitch today, would be as good as waterboarding ImageImageImage
I like it Rooster, mind you, would be an awful waste of a cloth bag.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Gary wrote:
solidarity wrote:
I wish ...In Carrickfergus ...
Gary, you realise that I'll be whistling that for the rest of the day.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

What if they just found out he wasn’t a Royal Marine..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

BR wrote:
Gary wrote:
solidarity wrote:
I wish ...In Carrickfergus ...
Gary, you realise that I'll be whistling that for the rest of the day.

Damn it BR, I've 2 tunes stuck in my head now!
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Putting aside Logan’s record as CEO for a minute (bear with me Cockers :D ) I’d say that in any business where a major overhaul is required and long term turnaround plan put in place after someone has been in charge for 8 years, then the person at the helm to take it forward should not be the same one. The exception may be if this was an industry wide or structural change which had necessitated a re-think, but that is clearly not the case here - it is the significant decline in ulster rugby over the past few years.

Whether Logan’s tenure has been a successful one overall or not could be debated i suppose, but what is clear is that he should nit be the man to lead a long term turnaround plan required. His performance over the past 2 months and lack of leadership in crisis has amplified that point and has undoubtedly contributed significantly to more negative sentiment surrounding him and his tenure.
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... ub-7490658

Maybe these boys should be contacted
Available for weddings May to August only
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

TheSnapper wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... ub-7490658

About Blank

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:What if they just found out he wasn’t a Royal Marine..
I think there has been much misinformation around this Cockers and you are pedalling lies about a war hero. >EW I have it on good authority that the "Royal Marine" in question was a hotel in Dun Laoghaire, and when he said he was in the Royal Marines, he really meant he was in the Royal Marine's bar once with a crowd of arsehats who thought they were going on a weekend warriors trip to an assault course.

And does it really matter which regiment he was in? After all, he is the man who won the Falklands War against all those crack Argie 18-year-olds who would rather have been throwing shapes on a dancefloor in Buenos Aires, but I suppose it takes two to tango, unless you are Donald Trump who .............. ah well, sure faith and begorrah, that's a different story now. >stpat >shamrock >shamrock >shamrock

One way or another, I'm certain Betty is eternally grateful to him for sorting out the South Atlantic brouhaha.

So Cockers, you may stand down and accept you have maligned this fine man and war hero. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

TheSnapper wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... ub-7490658

I wonder did Eric know Terry >EW

baggy.. I guess you are right and it doesn't matter what regiment albeit I have one or two Royal Marine friends and I understand the problem they have with imposters is because they have been there and done it.. They aren't even the type that admit it indeed one for years would tell me an occasional RM story until years later at a dinner elsewhere someone said 'you do know who he is and what he did'. Turned out he was SBS in the Falklands and was involved in some of their ops there not all of which went to plan.

If we can agree there isn't a problem with what regiment can we also agree that there is however a difference between the Regular Army and the TA (albeit much less now)... think I will retire and run the petition which is close to confirming that certain people have the support of over 99% of the Ulster supporters, the Committees at UR and the IRFU.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I do not normally comment on these witch-hunts but I was extremely disappointed by one comment in his 'speech'. On the outcome of a certain trial we will sit together with the IRFU and decide! Eh!? Do we not still have Habeas Corpus in the UK? What need for Dublin intervention? A little bit of testicular fortitude is required. Not guilty is not guilty, guilty is guilty.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!