Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Logan must go

Post by Russ »

What sect of christianity is ulster?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:Anyone know how to contact Logans secretary?

Yip just send an email to Logan, she reads them all anyway.
Nice

Here you go Rusty, Maeve Bogie, PA to CEO: maeve.bogie@ulsterrugby.com (028 9049 4846) let us know how you get on. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:What sect of christianity is ulster?

Oval Ball Pradasints.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Oval Ball Pradasints.
What are their views on the sanctity of marriage?

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Fundie
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sanctity of Marriage? Well we know from public record that our CEO sadly lost his marriage. Not uncommon but when you talk about sanctity, I assume you are suggesting that notwithstanding the dissolution of his marriage that as a committed Christian he will hold to his vows and take no other?

Using Terry purely as an example of a man with his beliefs in this situation, I take it you question whether or not he would confine himself to Mrs Palm and her five daughters or if he would seek company of one sort of another.

To be honest Russ I don't like where you are going with this, I mean FFFS I'm not a Christian with any level of commitment, thus I consider that where a man em'pies his beg is a matter for himself as long as no minors or nonconsenting adult is involved.

Of course should your prurient mind be suggesting that as an executive he may be getting executive relief, or in layman's terms, working a lying week on a junior member of staff, then that would adequately explain why he has no time to perform the public face of his job in a time of dreadful turmoil for the organisation he apparently leads.

Maybe if you ring Terry he will cut to the chase. If you do call as him if he going to grant Baggy's wish and tender an honourable resignation. Tell him I said that their is no disgrace in admitting that you cannot turn the current decline, however there would be disgrace in cling to a job at which you are clearly failing. Tell him I urge him to simply do the right thing and walk away with his head held high. Everyone wins.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

So, Ulster Rugby are employing a Minion as strength and conditioning coach to the Academy? Interesting.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Sanctity of Marriage? Well we know from public record that our CEO sadly lost his marriage. Not uncommon but when you talk about sanctity, I assume you are suggesting that notwithstanding the dissolution of his marriage that as a committed Christian he will hold to his vows and take no other?

Using Terry purely as an example of a man with his beliefs in this situation, I take it you question whether or not he would confine himself to Mrs Palm and her five daughters or if he would seek company of one sort of another.

To be honest Russ I don't like where you are going with this, I mean FFFS I'm not a Christian with any level of commitment, thus I consider that where a man em'pies his beg is a matter for himself as long as no minors or nonconsenting adult is involved.

Of course should your prurient mind be suggesting that as an executive he may be getting executive relief, or in layman's terms, working a lying week on a junior member of staff, then that would adequately explain why he has no time to perform the public face of his job in a time of dreadful turmoil for the organisation he apparently leads.

Maybe if you ring Terry he will cut to the chase. If you do call as him if he going to grant Baggy's wish and tender an honourable resignation. Tell him I said that their is no disgrace in admitting that you cannot turn the current decline, however there would be disgrace in cling to a job at which you are clearly failing. Tell him I urge him to simply do the right thing and walk away with his head held high. Everyone wins.
So long as everyone is happy then I'm happy
But everyone is not happy with Shane still at the top
So I'm unhappy

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Can you tell if they're faking it?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:Can you tell if they're faking it?
Always go to the primary source

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Sanctity of Marriage? Well we know from public record that our CEO sadly lost his marriage. Not uncommon but when you talk about sanctity, I assume you are suggesting that notwithstanding the dissolution of his marriage that as a committed Christian he will hold to his vows and take no other?

So long as everyone is happy then I'm happy
But everyone is not happy with Shane still at the top
So I'm unhappy

I feel your pain, I'm not sure Terry feels it though. Surely as an honourable man, he will do the right thing and take that walk, shoulders back, head erect, chin/chins held high, and walk away not a loser, just a mortal who could not turn back the tide that his and others decisions have precipitated. An honest exit rather than wait for the sniper to smash his temple and redistribute his brain fragments around Spanners.

I'm sure he understands the benefits of leaving with dignity rather than being hounded out by the baying mob and eventually the untrustworthy cabal of powerbrokers in D4.................. maybe even by an amateur committee at Spanners.
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

ColinM wrote:When did Barry Willis become in charge of Domestic Rugby?
Just recently because Chris Webster has been seconded to Dublin for about four months. Barry is filling in for him here over that time.
Bo***cks to Brexit
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:

Fundie
Eastern Belfast Orthodox
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Baggy .... Is someone shagging somebody they shouldn’t be or did I miss something... on point of walking with head held high I think Terry has long since passed that stage he should be embarrassed and those that appointed him should also consider taking up retirement...

Btw ... FOI response from RNIB did not name him as ever being their Chief Executive Officer. JOKER
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:Baggy .... Is someone shagging somebody they shouldn’t be or did I miss something... on point of walking with head held high I think Terry has long since passed that stage he should be embarrassed and those that appointed him should also consider taking up retirement...

Btw ... FOI response from RNIB did not name him as ever being their Chief Executive Officer. JOKER
I'm only expanding on Russ's prurient imaginings Cockers, I have never - well hardly ever been to Spanners for anything other than a match, a URSC meeting, an ST holders meeting, so I have no idea what goes on in offices. >EW

I like the RNIB. :thumleft: