Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Logan must go

Post by Cornerfleg »

scrum5 wrote:Two words which should get Bryn a final written warning at least if not the sack.....THE HOND
Im hearing rumours that Dave Ryan is about to counter sue UR for patenting the aquiring of Daves for Ulster. Dave has suffered much anguish and allegedly cant perform.... "A la Quinies" due to people laughing at Hond being a Dave.

In a brief interview he conceded. "Yes... I was a Dave... The first Dave... I set the standard for Daves... Im not proud ... But there you go.... But I can't handle people pointing at Hond and saying.... Behold another Dave..."

Statement ends.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cornerfleg wrote:
scrum5 wrote:Two words which should get Bryn a final written warning at least if not the sack.....THE HOND
Im hearing rumours that Dave Ryan is about to counter sue UR for patenting the aquiring of Daves for Ulster. Dave has suffered much anguish and allegedly cant perform.... "A la Quinies" due to people laughing at Hond being a Dave.

In a brief interview he conceded. "Yes... I was a Dave... The first Dave... I set the standard for Daves... Im not proud ... But there you go.... But I can't handle people pointing at Hond and saying.... Behold another Dave..."

Statement ends.
Intellectual property is a bugger. Briefs will be dining out on this for years.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Briefs or Boxers.... Id be disgusted if I learned my boxers were benefiting from some poor Daves situation.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cornerfleg wrote:Briefs or Boxers.... Id be disgusted if I learned my boxers were benefiting from some poor Daves situation.
Daves have rights too! Your boxers could be the one thing standing between a Dave and the road to perdition.
Ye heartless auld ballix ye.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

My boxers would still fold him sideways in a scrum.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Interested to see that right wing nutter in Engerland employing a "Dave did it" defence.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Which one, Marler or Haskell?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Meanwhile back at the subject of Logan going, when Terry is booted someone at Spanners should request the assistance of the FIRFU and ask that Mick Dawson should be asked to mentor whoever succeeds Terry for a month or three. Not much seems to go wrong 100 miles down the road, Dawson has been there since 2001 and has overseen a club that has got most things right during that time.

A wee vid from 2013, I wonder how long you would have to live to hear Terry say he had got something major wrong but had learned from it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPpijc6_C9Q
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Baggy.... Terry doesn’t believe he has ever got anything wrong.. Everything he has touched turned to gold and we have both heard the sermon he gives.. He can’t even handle it he truth how could he ever admit doing anything wrong .. the problem now is everyone thinks he is a Ashton and gives him a bye-ball which is dangerous because he still remains in charge yet others such as Bryn have to bale him out on rugby/contract matters because as I understand he couldn’t manage .. it will simply continue with a limp weak CEO in charge.. there lies part of the problem.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Meanwhile back at the subject of Logan going, when Terry is booted someone at Spanners should request the assistance of the FIRFU and ask that Mick Dawson should be asked to mentor whoever succeeds Terry for a month or three. Not much seems to go wrong 100 miles down the road, Dawson has been there since 2001 and has overseen a club that has got most things right during that time.

A wee vid from 2013, I wonder how long you would have to live to hear Terry say he had got something major wrong but had learned from it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPpijc6_C9Q

I've said it before but he is the type of man who the FIRFU should be plucking out of Leinster and giving him a role overseeing the commercial and administrative management of all the four provinces, clearly UR needs to be his first pet project. If the Union really wants the provinces to be foremost feeders to the national team then they need run accordingly.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Anyone know how to contact Logans secretary?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:Anyone know how to contact Logans secretary?

Yip just send an email to Logan, she reads them all anyway.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:Anyone know how to contact Logans secretary?

Yip just send an email to Logan, she reads them all anyway.
Nice

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

When did Barry Willis become in charge of Domestic Rugby?