Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Logan must go

Post by Snipe Watson »

It's got damn all to do with finding their address. It's a tactic they use all the time. Hopefully they will take it to the ombudsman.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Oh sorry.

In that case I would be furious.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

damianmcr wrote:Id bet my life the PSNI could have found the address of the pair out quickly. Im sure they have a database.

Flip I work for the NICS and I could have found it out in minutes.
Pip's new best friend
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Russ wrote:Did the PSNI call UR or go to Ravenhill
Going to Ravenhill to me would be prudent on their part. One would assume someone in full time employment would be at their employers

Calling them on the other hand doesn't make sense

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Clear indication is that they called by telephone....

I am not aware the extent that the PSNI call with peoples business/employers and I assume snipe that you must have some experience (not personally)... I would guess that the PSNI should have had the address anyhow given that they had an alleged rape victim, a taxi driver and an alleged witness come suspect. Notwithstanding that I suggest 20 mins work of enquiries would have sorted it yet telephoning their work does seem strange..

I do recall one experience I had myself several years ago now when they called to inform myself that my car has been acting suspiciously... What they did not appreciate however was my taking them to the garage and asking the car what it had been up to. I then had to point out to them that if my car was acting suspiciously it was doing so without my knowledge but enquired further what was it doing to raise suspicion? They advised that it had been parked in a nearby street and again that it had been seen acting suspiciously.. Yet to this day the PSNI have been unable to clarify what suspicious act it was carrying out.. it was parked legally outside my sister in laws house and was both taxed and insured.

They further showed their incompetence by telephoning me a few days later wanting me to attend the station to answer questions about my cars suspicious activity.. I told them the car was refusing to attend and that they would need to get a warrant to arrest it... Never seen them again.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

btw.. only 91 signatures. Ulster Rugby Supporters want him more than you think. Otherwise copy the link put it on your social media platforms and spread the word.. It won't hurt UR's finances one bit to have 5,000 signatures through the post.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

14.JPG
14.JPG (38.87 KiB) Viewed 982 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

15.JPG
15.JPG (41.84 KiB) Viewed 982 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

16.JPG
16.JPG (41.74 KiB) Viewed 976 times
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Awe jeeze the players are getting the "when I was in Burma" speech this morning
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Burma Starfish. Coatzee read the sermon and Slogan helped them pray.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
stirlingwing
Novice

Post by stirlingwing »

Rooster wrote:Awe jeeze the players are getting the "when I was in Burma" speech this morning
Official photo from presseye
Attachments
col
col
col.jpg (26.32 KiB) Viewed 776 times
i love it when rugby's a winner
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Kofi Annan wrote:
16.JPG
jeez I wish that someone would put all this army stuff to bed once and for all... I seen more action with the Boy Scouts and got more badges to boot.. Serve to Lead feck me that was another business down the pan.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

The only Burma Slogie ballot has ever been near is Burmah Street, BT7.

Burn him.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

He's old enough to have filled the car with Burmah 4star a few times in his day does that count?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

ColinM wrote:He's old enough to have filled the car with Burmah 4star a few times in his day does that count?
As Managing Director of British Petroleum would he not have free petrol from his own mob?

I mean BP a company with over 70,000 employees and a turnover in excess of $180B. He must be on more that Charles.