Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Logan must go

Post by Rooster »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Rooster wrote:
MightyRearranger wrote:The only way I can see someone else thinking this would be a good idea is if it was the intention of setting him up to look like a fool. It provides a public forum on Ulster Rugby's media pages for people to say what they think and somewhat surprisingly given what's being said they haven't disabled the comments on YouTube.

As an aside the first comment on twitter, from an account that only seems to have been up a few days, makes you wonder if Logan (or someone on his instruction) has actually stooped to the level of creating fake social media accounts to blow his own trumpet.
It went up within seconds as I was on Twitter when the video went up and the comment was within 5 seconds. So they had not even time to watch the video.
Is that Callum White? The guy I called out as fake for referring to Ravenhill as Kingspan.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Yip
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
Rooster wrote:
MightyRearranger wrote:The only way I can see someone else thinking this would be a good idea is if it was the intention of setting him up to look like a fool. It provides a public forum on Ulster Rugby's media pages for people to say what they think and somewhat surprisingly given what's being said they haven't disabled the comments on YouTube.

As an aside the first comment on twitter, from an account that only seems to have been up a few days, makes you wonder if Logan (or someone on his instruction) has actually stooped to the level of creating fake social media accounts to blow his own trumpet.
It went up within seconds as I was on Twitter when the video went up and the comment was within 5 seconds. So they had not even time to watch the video.
Is that Callum White? The guy I called out as fake for referring to Ravenhill as Kingspan.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Yip
go on rooster admit it was you.. wasn't it?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

surely worth a question on Monday evening.... and one that the answer can't be waffled.. including what Bryn's view is on this stage managed behind s closed doors when everyone is in Dublin media post..

Precise details on the significant rugby program and who exactly are these most deprived youths or does he just mean anyone at secondary and shyte primary schools taking up a week or two of tag. This statement stinks and demands clarity.

I would like to hear more detailed comment behind why our domestic game (which he now claims is his pet baby) cannot produce a top level AIL team in which at least some of our fringe players could get a higher level of rugby.

everyones fault but his...
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Don’t call me Shirley.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Just watched that. Firstly, in terms of questions asked i think it was fair enough as most of the main ones people want to know right now were asked. Whete of course it falls down then is the inability to challenge Logan on his responses, some of which clearly needed to be challenged. His conveinient forgetfulness around how we have regressed over the past few years when citing all the knockout rugby for starters and also his failure to acknowledge any failings on his part, including why as a CEO he has not been visible at all during a period of crisis for the club, especially over the past 6 weeks or so. For all Kiss’s faults and at times ramblings, at least he used to front up after we had taken a tanking not go back into the bunker like Logan has done. As CEO you cant just turn up when the accolades are being dished out and hide when the brickbats are being thrown.

He needs to go.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I pished myself laughing at Callum White. Sounds like he took inspiration from the name Callum Black maybe?

I'm also waiting on positive messages of support from Rory Worst.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I’d like to know where else he’s been recently.

Is his role at Ulster part time?

We can’t keep our MD off Twitter or out of the paper.

I guess some people have different management styles .....
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I’m guessing Slogan is referring to any ankle biter who didn’t attend a grammar school.
What’s his parameters on deprived? Is it someone who only has one foreign holiday per year? has never been skiing? has never tasted foie gras? Someone who watches Strictly? Someone who like Clarkson?
Where is the evidence to support this ‘Most Deprived’ statement?
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Totally agree Bart. Any person in a top position in any business who has presided over years of total failure would have either walked away or been thrown out months ago. My big question is simply what are those who control the game here doing about it and demanding that he faces the fans to explain himself instead of hiding away when he is most needed to face up to reality.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

He’s not omnipresent at this omnishambles.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

He's a fecking twunt

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Say "We've achieved a brave bit" near the start Shane. Ulster folk love an Ulsterism. That'll get them onside. After that they'll be eating out of your hand. So you can then take credit single handedly for all the good bits but mention enough other people to make it look like they did all the bad bits. Just mention Nucifora too, cos after that they will be so angry they'll miss the rest. Especially the patronising bit about the rugby heads on the professional game board. Also if you can practise your best soporific voice most of them might have fallen asleep by the end.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Apparently he discovered penicillin as well

Callum White, real fan, everybody else is plastic
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Tender wrote:I’m guessing Slogan is referring to any ankle biter who didn’t attend a grammar school.
What’s his parameters on deprived? Is it someone who only has one foreign holiday per year? has never been skiing? has never tasted foie gras? Someone who watches Strictly? Someone who like Clarkson?
Where is the evidence to support this ‘Most Deprived’ statement?
If not mistaken he may have suggested that this was his biggest success... Well for me as a grandparent of a child who has been involved in some of UR's coaching schemes I would really like to know what is meant by some of the most deprived children in the country. Is my grandson in the eyes of UR deprived? How does UR classify these children as deprived? what parameters do they use? or is it simply another unquantifiable statistic that he thinks makes himself look good.

I would like to see the evidence too that 20,000 deprived children had been on significant schemes undertaken by UR. Maybe he grabbed the figures from here...

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 78443.html

or maybe here...

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/heal ... g-14341200

seems 20,000 is the go to figure... Terry this needs supporting.

it reminds me of this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

Yet another stable genius!! Sees himself as perfection personified. A whole lot of claims but no evidence. No accountability whatsoever. Another Nucifora.