Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Logan must go

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Deraless wrote:If Logan is simply treading water, so he can be the one to do the dirty work re the Clampits then leave, I have even less respect for him. Surely he has an ounce of dignity?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I heard he had an ounce and a half of good Columbian quality dignity, but he may have used half to three-quarters of an ounce the night I saw him hunched and dishevelled in his navy anorak, alongside some mysterious tall woman in a blue coat. That would clearly leave him with no more than an ounce of dignity, perhaps as little as 0.75 of an ounce. We can only hope that whilst he retains even a shred of dignity, he will do the right thing...................just as that paedophile facilitating Bishop belatedly did yesterday, albeit, 20 odd years too late.

On second thoughts maybe she wasn't that tall, maybe it was my sense of perspective as he was hunched over like a broken man, a lad who had just had a stroke or a beaten dog, take yer pick. Of course, she may have been simply his spiritual advisor coaching him on how to treat young miscreants who have clearly sinned against God, if equally clearly, not their alleged victim.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
stev1eG
Novice

Post by stev1eG »

What's he hangin' in there for...must be a handshake and a bung (I can only assume he has no honour - still I'm happy to throw-in a tenner if it helps).
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

stev1eG wrote:What's he hangin' in there for...must be a handshake and a bung (I can only assume he has no honour - still I'm happy to throw-in a tenner if it helps).
Good christian cant have top shaggers on the books

Sack the ormeau road 2 and then resign is his plan

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Russ wrote:
stev1eG wrote:What's he hangin' in there for...must be a handshake and a bung (I can only assume he has no honour - still I'm happy to throw-in a tenner if it helps).
Good christian cant have top shaggers on the books

Sack the ormeau road 2 and then resign is his plan

What was that bit about the Lord Jesus Christ associating with prostitutes?

Maybe that's one of the bits Christians can ignore?

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

As ye sow, so shall ye reap. Time this waste of space resigned, no idea what value he adds to Ulster. Have a CEO for the professional side accountable to Dublin and not some volunteers, Bryn is the obvious candidate, and lets have less people but each with a clear role that they either sink or swim.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Intriguingly, Cunningham also hinted that further changes could afoot at the Irish province.

"We have got to a point where we have got to make serious changes to how we operate.
Even Bryn agrees :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

The phrase "missed the boat" springs to mind Bryn.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Lurgan Lad wrote:As ye sow, so shall ye reap. Time this waste of space resigned, no idea what value he adds to Ulster. Have a CEO for the professional side accountable to Dublin and not some volunteers, Bryn is the obvious candidate, and lets have less people but each with a clear role that they either sink or swim.

According to the BBC in their interview of both Paddy Wallace and Stephen Ferris they say that the CEO will undoubtedly come out and robustly defend his position and how he will short this out...

Structural review underway... by whom it cannot be done by Bryn no matter what some think he is part of the wider problem that is UR and presumably has to be an IRFU directive given they own the product. They brought Graham Henry in to look at Leinster re-structure who are we going to get.. sorry who have we got as it is already underway. Are the amateur blazers doing it?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
Lurgan Lad wrote:As ye sow, so shall ye reap. Time this waste of space resigned, no idea what value he adds to Ulster. Have a CEO for the professional side accountable to Dublin and not some volunteers, Bryn is the obvious candidate, and lets have less people but each with a clear role that they either sink or swim.

According to the BBC in their interview of both Paddy Wallace and Stephen Ferris they say that the CEO will undoubtedly come out and robustly defend his position and how he will short this out...

Structural review underway... by whom it cannot be done by Bryn no matter what some think he is part of the wider problem that is UR and presumably has to be an IRFU directive given they own the product. They brought Graham Henry in to look at Leinster re-structure who are we going to get.. sorry who have we got as it is already underway. Are the amateur blazers doing it?
I think Bryn is the spokesman at present for some higher power, and it's not Logan who is feeding him the story.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Logie would actually have to come out of hiding to feed Bryn a story.... Logie has gone black, off radar, deeep deep cover .... We're talking Hong Kong Fooey levels of incognito at the moment
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Cornerfleg wrote:Logie would actually have to come out of hiding to feed Bryn a story.... Logie has gone black, off radar, deeep deep cover .... We're talking Hong Kong Fooey levels of incognito at the moment
fleg... dead man walking and as kofi has alluded already sidelined.. when Kiss dismissed they may have hoped to limp thru to season end.. Gibbes has shaken that plan.
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

Any review that leads to volunteers being involved in the professional side, or that leads to the continued use of committees would be a nonsense. People need to be able to make decisions and in instances where it is above their pay grade refer it to the person above. A committee slows down decision making especially if there are amateurs involved, reduces accountability and reduces expertise while making it clear to any potential coach or DOR that we are actually run by amateurs. Why should any non Ulster employee have significant input into the professional side? Compare this to a club with an owner in England, any problems or things you need an answer on you ask one person, the owner, and all sorted.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

So weve 2 in court ... 1 on death row and one in the gas chamber .... With Bryn saying theres more yo come.... Frig sake well be up for war crimes brfore this season ends...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Lurgan..... we are a small part of the IRFU but I do understand where you are coming from. Our Pro Game Committee still remains unchallenged innany of this... it was either this or the Pro Management Committee that sacked Kiss... as we all know he was a part of the wider problem.. did his sacking shift any focus away from the amateurs that run Ulster .. Probably until Gibbes made his statement a high again suggests something rotten underfoot ..
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:Logie would actually have to come out of hiding to feed Bryn a story.... Logie has gone black, off radar, deeep deep cover .... We're talking Hong Kong Fooey levels of incognito at the moment
I'm thinking possible D4 influence on Bryn chat, Logie is incarcerated in a cage at the very far end of the Carrickfergus salt mine.
Rory Best