Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Logan must go

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:He's in Hillsborough .... They'll never look for him there ... once you go past Lisburn all the Ulster maps just say "Here be dragons".
It's true, have you ever visited Lurgan ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

... I thought people only visited Lurgan in the back of a transit van with a hood over yer head and legs and arms in zip wire.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:... I thought people only visited Lurgan in the back of a transit van with a hood over yer head and legs and arms in zip wire.
They never come back, dragons marinade them in Buckfast and eat them as snacks.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

ColinM wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:What game do the shinners play with a 2 by 4 fut cardboard sign ... ?

The bai with the sign is from DOJ.

Anyway more importantly, is Logie on garden leave? It would appear from their respective wardrobe choices, that the others were all there during their work hours, wheras Logan is fresh in from the garden.
Colin... strangely I had the same conversation with someone yesterday evening when they mentioned the exact same term 'gardening leave' maybe someone could pm his PA and ask does she know where he is?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:... I thought people only visited Lurgan in the back of a transit van with a hood over yer head and legs and arms in zip wire.
They never come back, dragons marinade them in Buckfast and eat them as snacks.
If HWM reads this...
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Cockatrice wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:What game do the shinners play with a 2 by 4 fut cardboard sign ... ?

Anyway more importantly, is Logie on garden leave? It would appear from their respective wardrobe choices, that the others were all there during their work hours, wheras Logan is fresh in from the garden.
Colin... strangely I had the same conversation with someone yesterday evening when they mentioned the exact same term 'gardening leave' maybe someone could pm his PA and ask does she know where he is?

Could it be so? It wouldn't be unusual for a CEO working garden leave to be wheeled out for ambassadorial type assignments. It would be usual to expect them to dress appropriately though...
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Burn him. He missed a Golden opportunity to include our new improved Foam Fingers in that publicity photo.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

He has to go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

ColinM wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
ColinM wrote:

Could it be so? It wouldn't be unusual for a CEO working garden leave to be wheeled out for ambassadorial type assignments. It would be usual to expect them to dress appropriately though...

Cords and Barbour jacket standard issue in Sandhurst ya know
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Kofi Annan wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
ColinM wrote:

Cords and Barbour jacket standard issue in Sandhurst ya know
Maybe but how does one explain Dunnes Chinos and a Matalan anorak?

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Baggy has spotted him

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Russ wrote:Baggy has spotted him

#lesserspottedlogan
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I spotted him tonight too skulking out. He's normally all smiles and hellos but tonight he was away like a lilty.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Deraless wrote:I spotted him tonight too skulking out. He's normally all smiles and hellos but tonight he was away like a lilty.

Like the totally tropical, sparkling, fruit-flavoured drink from Coca-Cola?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

big mervyn wrote:
Deraless wrote:I spotted him tonight too skulking out. He's normally all smiles and hellos but tonight he was away like a lilty.

Like the totally tropical, sparkling, fruit-flavoured drink from Coca-Cola?
Yeah like a big pineapple and grapefruit.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.