Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Logan must go

Post by Dave »

I think hearts will be broken on here but not by UR.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

You also have to remember those were all private messages and not something splashed out to the general public on Twitter or Facebook, I'm quite sure most of us would have some texts or WhatsApp messages that we would not want splashed all over the press for the general public to read.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Bogbunny
Initiate

Post by Bogbunny »

Tender wrote:On my daily rounds I hear the same question repeated over and over..’How did this ever get to a trial?’
WHEN these lads are found NOT GUILTY, I don’t believe anyone at either D4 or Spanners has the right to admonish them for some private messages which they exchanged. If some moralising god botherers think their behaviour is unsavoury, then perhaps they should reflect on the fact that the vast majority of their generation view sexual relations in a completely different way from older generations. Yes it may seem alien to the Catholic Guilt and Presbyterian Dammed to Hell generations, but the lads belong to a generation which is unshackling itself from the constraints of religious morality and the old values mean less to them.
Yes they represent UR, but it’s way past time that UR unshackled itself from its own Religious rulers and moved forward as a modern professional club.
To demonise these lads because of some messages which your sky fairy teaches you will lead to a fiery Hell, is wrong and in my understanding un-Christian. I don’t believe these lads are bad. I don’t believe these lads are guilty. I don’t believe her.
I can’t imagine the trauma these lads have suffered for almost two years. For the IRFU and UR to heap further suffering on two lads, whose lives will have been irrevocably blighted already, is unconscionable.
I’ve given it a lot of thought, and like those posters above, if UR don’t stand firmly behind the lads and give them their full support, I will have nothing more to do with UR and I’ll do exactly the same thing with all my Ulster gear that I did with my FIRFU gear...burn it.
Mirrors my feelings too. If you can't stand by your friends and colleagues when they have been wronged.... well F U
Respect

A cavalier among pork swordsmen.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Tender wrote:On my daily rounds I hear the same question repeated over and over..’How did this ever get to a trial?’
WHEN these lads are found NOT GUILTY, I don’t believe anyone at either D4 or Spanners has the right to admonish them for some private messages which they exchanged. If some moralising god botherers think their behaviour is unsavoury, then perhaps they should reflect on the fact that the vast majority of their generation view sexual relations in a completely different way from older generations. Yes it may seem alien to the Catholic Guilt and Presbyterian Dammed to Hell generations, but the lads belong to a generation which is unshackling itself from the constraints of religious morality and the old values mean less to them.
Yes they represent UR, but it’s way past time that UR unshackled itself from its own Religious rulers and moved forward as a modern professional club.
To demonise these lads because of some messages which your sky fairy teaches you will lead to a fiery Hell, is wrong and in my understanding un-Christian. I don’t believe these lads are bad. I don’t believe these lads are guilty. I don’t believe her.
I can’t imagine the trauma these lads have suffered for almost two years. For the IRFU and UR to heap further suffering on two lads, whose lives will have been irrevocably blighted already, is unconscionable.
I’ve given it a lot of thought, and like those posters above, if UR don’t stand firmly behind the lads and give them their full support, I will have nothing more to do with UR and I’ll do exactly the same thing with all my Ulster gear that I did with my FIRFU gear...burn it.
Whilst I agree completely with the sentiment you are expressing, what exactly has this to do with God fearing people?
As I have said before. I'm as puritanical as the next man. Self confessed and unapologetic mentalist, but friend of the deluded Atheists. I'll say without fear of contradiction that I have been 100% clear from day one that the guys should only be judged by those who hear all of the evidence. I can tell you that 100% of my fellow believing friends share this position.
So your assumptions about Christians as a homogeneous lump systematically demonising them are wrong.
The guys have been demonised by people of all faiths and none and the one thing that all these finger pointers have in common is that they are entirely wrong from a legal, moral, ethical and Christian standpoint.
If you want to have a cheap shot at the churches, fill yer boots, but at least get your facts straight, God knows, the Churches have made enough mistakes, so there's plenty to chose from.
Chin chin :thumleft:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Yeah, will somebody think of the poor Christians in all of this. They wouldn't dream of judging anyone...btw Tender you're off to hell for your unbelief. I think you will find it a proportionate punishment. Now enough about Christianity before someone applies the same rigourous process of the court to that of the question of faith.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I think there is a widely accept view that Jesus said: suffer the little children to come onto me.

I’ve always said that many collared bastärds have misunderstood that his intentions were not for his church to become a breeding ground for kiddiefiddling paedophilic bastárds. I spit in the face of every criminal clergyman and twice in the faces of the stars who put the reputation of the church’s before children.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Yeah, will somebody think of the poor Christians in all of this. They wouldn't dream of judging anyone...btw Tender you're off to hell for your unbelief. I think you will find it a proportionate punishment. Now enough about Christianity before someone applies the same rigourous process of the court to that of the question of faith.
I'm sure you're right Dave.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I think there is a widely accept view that Jesus said: suffer the little children to come onto me.

I’ve always said that many collared bastärds have misunderstood that his intentions were not for his church to become a breeding ground for kiddiefiddling paedophilic bastárds. I spit in the face of every criminal clergyman and twice in the faces of the stars who put the reputation of the church’s before children.
I don't think they misunderstand anything. I think they are just godless and morally bankrupt sexual predators.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

We are all godless, unless the court can prove otherwise.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I'm godless, but that doesn't mean I'm without a moral compass. I bought it from Millets a long time ago with a fine pair of Merrell boots.
I admire your defence of religion Snipe, but your arguments follow the same well worn path of many many better men (and women) who have chewed the fat with me in days past. I think it's been done to death elsewhere on this very forum and so we'll leave it alone here.
God is Dead
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I think there is a widely accept view that Jesus said: suffer the little children to come onto me.

I don't think they misunderstand anything. I think they are just godless and morally bankrupt sexual predators.
God doesn't have a good record with kids.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Agreed. Logan Must Go
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Mikes been hereImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Big-al wrote:Of course both guys might want to get the hell away from here for a while.
One does........................ at least.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:Have to say, I have moved significantly to a position where I now believe they should actually be entitled to some redress for what they have endured in the last 20 months. Any further punishment would be ludicrous imo.
They might just look for it too, Merv. Against whom it's not hard to work out, and more than one organisation.