Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

December 2018

S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Who is online

In total there are 25 users online :: 12 registered, 2 hidden and 11 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, BaggyTrousers, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Dan Dare, Flipper, LegsLikeSausages, Majestic-12 [Bot], Neill_M, richardt84, SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 657743
Total topics 19119
Total members 2928
Our newest member joe soap

Kiss gone with immediate effect

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 1 vote
  

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby ColinM » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:34 am

So if we bring in a new DoR at the end of this season, he'll be working with a team that's not his.... he'll get a years pardon and the chance to bring in his own team....then he'll get another years pardon before we get to decide if this new emperor has or has not any clothes. Sound familiar?

Would prefer us to muddle through with Jonno/Dundon/Peel/Payne for 12 months from now, whilst IRFU sort out the governance of UR properly, concluding in a properly appointed management & coaching ticket to take charge at the end of next year.

FOSL
User avatar
ColinM
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7857
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby Rooster » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:57 am

ColinM wrote:So if we bring in a new DoR at the end of this season, he'll be working with a team that's not his.... he'll get a years pardon and the chance to bring in his own team....then he'll get another years pardon before we get to decide if this new emperor has or has not any clothes. Sound familiar?

Would prefer us to muddle through with Jonno/Dundon/Peel/Payne for 12 months from now, whilst IRFU sort out the governance of UR properly, concluding in a properly appointed management & coaching ticket to take charge at the end of next year.

FOSL
Gibbes and Peel are just signed up to the end of next year anyway, that for the first time in years would have had all the coaching staff on the same timescale of contracts, I have no idea how long Dundon and Malone are hired for though.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39845
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby Cornerfleg » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:59 am

I thought Grafton only did 51 week contracts .....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
User avatar
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 11565
Images: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm
Location: In Toulon ... waiting for an offer

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby scrum5 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:59 am

Bring Humphs back as DOR....
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
User avatar
scrum5
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6072
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby nonplussed » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:20 pm

Tear it all down and rebuild it with different blocks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
nonplussed
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby Amiga500 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:15 pm

Russ wrote:Stuart's time at Lionel HQ was all about getting the culture correct


Right now the culture in UR is worse than Englandshire.


Doesn't help with Winker Watson etc blowing smoke up their Brennan every week no matter how bad they are.
User avatar
Amiga500
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1559
Images: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby Snipe Watson » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:00 pm

Dublin4 wrote:Kiss was the source of all of Ulster's problems, right? Nothing to do with the quality of the stock of players he had, right?
His removal means everything is alright now, right?

Who exactly is say that?
Clue for the slow learners. The answer is nobody.
#NotMyCountry
User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 22827
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby ColinM » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:04 pm

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dublin4 wrote:Kiss was the source of all of Ulster's problems, right? Nothing to do with the quality of the stock of players he had, right?
His removal means everything is alright now, right?

Who exactly is say that?
Clue for the slow learners. The answer is nobody.



You've been away too long and forgotten not to rise to it
User avatar
ColinM
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7857
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby Snipe Watson » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:44 pm

ColinM wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Dublin4 wrote:Kiss was the source of all of Ulster's problems, right? Nothing to do with the quality of the stock of players he had, right?
His removal means everything is alright now, right?

Who exactly is say that?
Clue for the slow learners. The answer is nobody.



You've been away too long and forgotten not to rise to it

I know. :lol:
#NotMyCountry
User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 22827
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby Liz Fraser » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Do midgets have night vision?
User avatar
Liz Fraser
Squire
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby big mervyn » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:14 pm

Liz Fraser wrote:Do midgets have night vision?

Dunno but most of them are short sighted.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10650
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby Tender » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:18 pm

Not at yer best there Merv.

Think I’ll buy some Midget Gems for next week’s game.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
User avatar
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador
 
Posts: 2610
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 pm
Location: Not Spain

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby jackthelad » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Liz Fraser wrote:Do midgets have night vision?

Don't know but they are always getting their nose in other peoples business.... :cheers:
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
User avatar
jackthelad
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:34 am
Location: Antrim

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby jackthelad » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:16 pm

Tender wrote:Not at yer best there Merv.

Think I’ll buy some Midget Gems for next week’s game.


Modern Midget Gems are putrid facsimiles of the real deal. I bought a bag recently and threw the f&ckin' things out the window of the car they were so awful. Texture of greasy polythene and tasted like feck all to do with confectionery.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
User avatar
jackthelad
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:34 am
Location: Antrim

Re: Kiss gone with immediate effect

Postby Rooster » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:39 pm

Liz Fraser wrote:Do midgets have night vision?
In practice they have better night vision than normal height adults due to the angle that light appears on objects in front of them, personally I think it is all ballicks
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39845
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dan Dare, LegsLikeSausages, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 8 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->