Ryan Caldwell

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ryan Caldwell

Post by pwrmoore »

big mervyn wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Oh thank Christ, for a minute I thought Kiss had signed him. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

By the way, my own guilty secret ..............Charles. Nice one Cyril. :roll:
Thon would be interesting before the beak ... Mr Baggy Charles Trousers, of 42 Gay Parade .... how do you plead?
PJ seems to be unusually well endowed with Christian names, which can only serve to lengthen the current procedings.
nothing wrong with having a full compliment of forenames. I sometimes wondered if my parents had incredible foresight or if I was just damned lucky. I've never had to add anything to my name to register for anything online. :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Feeling pretty miserable now guys. I'm a one forename only bloke.Always felt short changed at my swanky school. These days it would probably count as abusive negligence by my parents. Sorry, too emotionally distraught to go on.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

More than happy with my one forename. Wife wants to give our son a middle name but sure what say do I have.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

What is the actual point of middle names? I've got the auld pradestant favourite, a surname from the maternal side.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

big mervyn wrote:What is the actual point of middle names? I've got the auld pradestant favourite, a surname from the maternal side.
.....Big???????
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

I always respect a man with a surname for his christian name - Wilson; Robinson; Crawford and their like - good solid citizens I'd say

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

solidarity wrote:Feeling pretty miserable now guys. I'm a one forename only bloke.Always felt short changed at my swanky school. These days it would probably count as abusive negligence by my parents. Sorry, too emotionally distraught to go on.
Yes. I feel the same. And of course, in my playing days felt distinctly inferior to C.M. Gibson, and A.J.F. O'Reilly. It was only down to the initials, mind.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Hard not to feel some sympathy for big Caldwell. Bound to have been a difficult time and you can't discount the possible effects of pain management. Hope he gets a bit of help and back on track.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

you're right to bring us back Merv. He was an honest big grafter. Did he get an Irish cap of some sort, full or wolfhounds? Everyone else seems to have one.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He nearly died at an Irish camp
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

solidarity wrote:you're right to bring us back Merv. He was an honest big grafter. Did he get an Irish cap of some sort, full or wolfhounds? Everyone else seems to have one.
Two caps on the 2009 North American tour. Debut in the 25-6 win over Canada (whitten and Cave made their debuts at 12 and 13). Also played in the win over the USA.
100% record for his country and no yellow cards!
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Vanhelsing
Novice

Post by Vanhelsing »

We all have demons of some sort or other hope Ryan gets his life back on track.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Vanhelsing wrote:We all have demons of some sort or other hope Ryan gets his life back on track.
I don't. Do I?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BR wrote:
Vanhelsing wrote:We all have demons of some sort or other hope Ryan gets his life back on track.
I don't. Do I?
The Mrs always cracks up when I'm on Trap2 screaming "Please lord help me to release this demon"
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18