Season Ticket Survey

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket Survey

Post by Russ »

Cockatrice wrote:48% undecided on whether they will renew a season ticket next year... I bet that had Terry shyting himself..
He's gone
Doesnt give a feck

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

BR wrote:
Deraless wrote:
BR wrote:So the question is:

Is the strategy to give those over 50s (the majority) what they want; or try to attract the 25 year olds with yet more sihte?
Do they still provide the pre-match playlist?
Some modern doof doof music followed by Bruce Springsteen. Trying to cater for both.

Not only do they provide it, they allow those on twitter to suggest its content.

https://twitter.com/UlsterRugby/status/ ... 3046155266
Excellent. I wonder does Field Marshal Logan personally vet it for artistic content. I might request this one just to see...

https://youtu.be/-zF2tsBJnpk

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Russ wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:48% undecided on whether they will renew a season ticket next year... I bet that had Terry shyting himself..
He's gone
Doesnt give a feck

Has the IRFU terminated his contract? Indeed is he contracted or is he an employee and if so are they obliged to offer him alternative employment to fit his skills and qualifications.. or have they realised the CV was all a lie..

Or has Cecil done it of his own accord..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
Russ wrote:
He's gone
Doesnt give a feck

Has the IRFU terminated his contract? Indeed is he contracted or is he an employee and if so are they obliged to offer him alternative employment to fit his skills and qualifications.. or have they realised the CV was all a lie..

Or has Cecil done it of his own accord..
If a board passes a motion to boot a CEO that's him gone, it also is him finished at that level of management so best just to leave and then both sides win.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Ulster Rugby is hosting an exclusive Season Ticket holder briefing with Operations Director, Bryn Cunningham, on Thursday 8th March from 7.00pm in the A&L Goodbody Lounge at Kingspan Stadium.
Bryn will present an outline of his plans for the professional team over the coming seasons, before answering questions from the floor. Fiona Hampton, Head of Sales & Marketing, will also be in attendance to respond to any commercial and PR related questions.

This is a free, ticketed event for 2017/18 Season Ticket holders. There are 250 tickets available on a first come, first served basis, and these can be accessed from your Ticketmaster Account Manager from 3pm on Tuesday 27th February.

Details on how to avail of these tickets have been emailed to all Season Ticket holders.
OK who is going, I'm otherwise occupied that day or would be there.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Ulster Rugby is hosting an exclusive Season Ticket holder briefing with Operations Director, Bryn Cunningham, on Thursday 8th March from 7.00pm in the A&L Goodbody Lounge at Kingspan Stadium.
Bryn will present an outline of his plans for the professional team over the coming seasons, before answering questions from the floor. Fiona Hampton, Head of Sales & Marketing, will also be in attendance to respond to any commercial and PR related questions.

This is a free, ticketed event for 2017/18 Season Ticket holders. There are 250 tickets available on a first come, first served basis, and these can be accessed from your Ticketmaster Account Manager from 3pm on Tuesday 27th February.

Details on how to avail of these tickets have been emailed to all Season Ticket holders.
The head of PR will be there

Feck me exciting times
After the end of the 2 young gentlemen too

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Feck me exciting times

Week before actually Russ as it's the following week trial is expected to end.
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Feck me exciting times

Do we have the death penalty?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Feck me exciting times

Week before actually Russ as it's the following week trial is expected to end.
Classic UR PR. What a feck up
I shall submit questions in due course

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Providing it is not snowed off at the last minute - I intend to go and listen.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:

I'm in Spain.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I expect absolute carnage.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:I expect absolute carnage.
Aat the very least :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

I'm going. It's gonna be a clinker.

I'm guessing world domination may not feature in Bryn's address.
Hoping questions include:
Van der Merwe & Deysel, what the blazes were you thinking?
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Snipe Watson wrote:I'm going. It's gonna be a clinker.

I'm guessing world domination may not feature in Bryn's address.
Hoping questions include:
Van der Merwe & Deysel, what the blazes were you thinking?
ok I'll ask that one if you ask 'Will next season see us play the same 9 & 10 combination or will it be a merry go round of different players?"