Season Ticket Survey

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket Survey

Post by BR »

Can we assume from this that we're stuck with the same structure for the league next year.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Image
Anyone else have an invoice for their season ticket renewal?

Its went up a fair bit from £210 was it.
I haven't got mine. Did they not say there was a price freeze?
There is a price freeze if you pay for the next 2 years this year, My tickets are actually down by around £50 each from this year :shock:
I think the terraces are pretty much the same price as last year Damo. Pretty sure I paid 5 installments of £44 last summer which is similar to this year. The 2 year deal saves you a £5 surcharge.
I see a guest ticket is included to compensate for the missing home game next year - a great gift for somebody you don't particularly care for :lol:
I'm going to say its an error on Ticketmaster. Its showing my renewal as £441 and it was £210 last year.

It that them trying to sting me for two years?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

BR wrote:Can we assume from this that we're stuck with the same structure for the league next year.
10 home games rather than 11, doing the 2 game tour in South Africa in 18/19. The actual make up of the conferences will be based on this year's results.

Conf A - Ireland 1 & 4, Wales 2 & 3, South Africa 2, Italy 2, Scotland 1
Conf B - Ireland 2 & 3, Wales 1 & 4, South Africa 1, Italy 1, Scotland 2

As things stand only changes to Ulster's conference - Munster in for Leinster and Cheetahs in for Southern Kings.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Had hoped that this experiment would be short-lived in its current format. There's still hope, but if they're pricing STs based on it, that's not a good sign.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

If you all don't mind, I'd rather hear it direct from Bryn about previous signings, rather than a load of keyboard warriors whose opinions shift with the wind...... :duck: or a Whatsapp message failing that will do :stir:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Access to Season Ticket holder exclusive competitions
If you are prepared to use our hashtag, make a poem, dress up, kiss the feet of UR.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

So by launching the season tickets for 18/19 now, you are being effectively charged the same price for pool games in the Challenge & Heineken Cups.....that seems reasonable :roll:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Just received my first season ticket renewal email, I've said all along that I would renew until, that is, the question of what happens with the two young gentlemen. However, the reason I have not renewed and sent that email to the arseend of the virtual universe is that I fear winning an Ulster European jumper, I've hated that horrible shirt since first setting eyes on it.

Somewhat offputting was the threat of being amongst 100 to get a Tommy Bowe picture, no harm Tommy but you are not destined for the wall of my wee hovel in Spain to which I shall shortly retreat.

I shall reconsider once the fate of the two young gentlemen is known & the threat of these inducements has passed, but I have to say to UR, any announcement that they have left by mutual consent, whether true or not, and you shall not see me again. If innocent they should be welcomed back and the riot act read in private.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

damianmcr wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

There is a price freeze if you pay for the next 2 years this year, My tickets are actually down by around £50 each from this year :shock:
I think the terraces are pretty much the same price as last year Damo. Pretty sure I paid 5 installments of £44 last summer which is similar to this year. The 2 year deal saves you a £5 surcharge.
I see a guest ticket is included to compensate for the missing home game next year - a great gift for somebody you don't particularly care for :lol:
I'm going to say its an error on Ticketmaster. Its showing my renewal as £441 and it was £210 last year.

It that them trying to sting me for two years?
Yeah. It's £218 for one year plus £5 for tktbastard.
Bryn is very keen to announce that Baggy has signed a contract keeping him at Spanners to 2020.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Nothing will keep me at Spanners until 2020. I hope to be where the temperature today is 19 degrees before the end of April. I am only available for short-term injury cover.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Neill_M wrote:So by launching the season tickets for 18/19 now, you are being effectively charged the same price for pool games in the Challenge & Heineken Cups.....that seems reasonable :roll:
No price change if we are in the challenge cup.

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

How are they going to work the guest tickets for those with seats? I'm sure a guest will be delighted to be invited to accompany me to the match and sit/stand in an entirely different place. :scratch: :scratch:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Its a fecking stupid idea.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

pwrmoore wrote:How are they going to work the guest tickets for those with seats? I'm sure a guest will be delighted to be invited to accompany me to the match and sit/stand in an entirely different place. :scratch: :scratch:
Thats what I was thinking, I sit in seat and guest stands in torrential downpour on terrace, need to check weather forcast and invite guest suitable for the conditions :lol: :lol: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The place will be half empty next season. At least they seem to realise that now.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?