Wasps Vs Ulster Sun 21/01/18 BT Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Wasps Vs Ulster Sun 21/01/18 BT Sport

Post by Dave »

Deraless wrote:Not too surprised at Black. He looked in bits extricating himself from Ravenhill last week. He could hardly move. Probably been on the massage table all week.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
More likely the coffee table
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

justinr73 wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:The major thing that plays in our favour is that they will be preparing to play an open game to chase a TBP.
We all know playing a tighter game will unravel us up front.

This group has played out well for us right to the last game for sure.
Us playing last, Wasps absentees and injuries playing us then their beating La Rochelle, Quins no show at Spanners and then beating Wasps.
No complaints about conspiracies from me at any rate.
For us to be in this position was far beyond what I thought this squad was capable of when these pools were announced.
Wasps average 3.6 tries a game in the AP.

Presumably they've had us watched on occasions, and if we all know that playing a tighter game will unravel us up front, then maybe they'll adopt a Munster type game plan and look to push us backwards 4 times?

Or maybe they'll play the game as they see it, try and make the correct decisions and see where it gets them?
Good chance Wasps will already be out by 15:15 on Sunday.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wasps would be a mid-table pro 14 side.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

justinr73 wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:The major thing that plays in our favour is that they will be preparing to play an open game to chase a TBP.

Us playing last, Wasps absentees and injuries playing us then their beating La Rochelle, Quins no show at Spanners and then beating Wasps.
For us to be in this position was far beyond what I thought this squad was capable of when these pools were announced.

Presumably they've had us watched on occasions, and if we all know that playing a tighter game will unravel us up front, then maybe they'll adopt a Munster type game plan and look to push us backwards 4 times?

Or maybe they'll play the game as they see it, try and make the correct decisions and see where it gets them?
The Avivabosh is full of shyte rugby teams Lionel, would you look at the state of them FFFFS?

Wasps lie in third and we know how appalling they are - ie no better than a dodgy Ulster team

Glaws in 4th :shock: :shock: :shock: Glaws are decent Parker Pen level FFFS.

Barf in 5th, sweet sanctified mother of Jaysus and the wee scabby donkey, Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalets damn near killed them.

Newcastle in 6th - :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Newcastle, are you serious? Yes that dismal bundle of crap are in 6th, standard relegation fodder in 6th.

Sale in 7th, yip perennial rubbish Sale, always in a scrap to stay up

................and yet in 8th my favourite Lionels, Tiggers, WTAF, MOC needs a boot where the sun doesn't shine, how can Tigers be beneath a mountain of shyte that is teams 3 to 7 in the Boshiership?

That doesn't even mention utter garbage like London Spides, Worcester, the shocking Hairyquims or Mr Mallinder's former shower of pish.

People should simply look at the Avivabosh and sing:

"Two decent teams
You've maybe two decent teams
No more than two decent teams
You haven't three decent teams."
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Currently they would.
Don't know if Wasps know how to keep it tight as they do play an expansive game
A bit like La Rochelle in that regard and all they had to do was play percentage up the jumper, kick to corners and we'd be discussing a dead rubber with Wasps right now.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

big mervyn wrote:
justinr73 wrote:

Good chance Wasps will already be out by 15:15 on Sunday.
Cant be out of it. If hairyqueens win and wasps BP beat us, then they top the group. Quins to win is probably the longest odds of the weekend but it is at the same time as our game, so wasps approach will be the same irrespective of previous results.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:That's because Hairyquims and Wassups are poor teams with more stupid players than you could shake yer dick at Liz. I'm sorry Haskell isn't playing.

We'll miss the great Black, my player of the season based on expectations.

Tinkerman also just couldn't help himself, Matty Rea must be wondering WTF Fusty?

Still they couldn't have imagined this opportunity would come in the wake of the interpro nightmares before during and after crimbo.

Wasps favourites but it's a chance.
Baggy

Baggy, if you play the same combinations from last Saturday this week, they will be absolutely wrecked. They will then skip training and have to go home for a nap. A completely unworkable scenario you must agree.

FOLK
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Sky giving Ulster no chance of making the quarters.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

222toHounslow wrote:Sky giving Ulster no chance of making the quarters.
Needs pinned on dressing room wall
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Right, a new guessing game for Friday night.

Lets call it:

WHERE'S CALLUM?

Hint: He is allegedly not injured.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Right, a new guessing game for Friday night.

Lets call it:

WHERE'S CALLUM?

Darren starts so he has to open the coffee ship
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Right, a new guessing game for Friday night.

Lets call it:

WHERE'S CALLUM?

Darren starts so he has to open the coffee ship
A coffee ship is a great idea

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sounds vaguely plausible Rooster, just a shame that none of us had realised that FOLK was sacrificing Ulster & his own reputation for the good of the boys future "Guilt Trip", purveyors of massive calorie boost to Sammys of all ages.

Could have saved so much unpleasantness.

I'm scoring your punt a 5/10 - a good start might do better.

So WHERE'S CALLUM?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Pirrie Park on minder duty ?
Rory Best
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

At an M25 service station with his agent hammering out the final details of his move to Sarries.