Wasps Vs Ulster Sun 21/01/18 BT Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Wasps Vs Ulster Sun 21/01/18 BT Sport

Post by BaggyTrousers »

pwrmoore wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Bilbao prices are horrendous and showing how they are milking it...
Cardiff mark 2

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I had a look at the Bilbao prices last night, found a few outside the city centre around £300- £400 per night.

As an example, there is a pleasant 1 star hotel on a hillside 3 miles from the city centre, 11/13 May £1066 with a bargain brekkie at €4.

The following weekend you have a choice of 4 five star hotels from £213 to £479 for 2 nights.

G'wan Bilbao, fill yer boots. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I've been to a couple of Cardiff finals, the mark up was amateurish by comparison.
The grand suite at the Melia still available for only $20,626 for the friday and Saturday nights. Includes free breakfast and wifi. Bargain :fleg: :cowboy:
Nice hotels the Melias, nice, not feckin' gold plated. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Bilbao prices are horrendous and showing how they are milking it...
Cardiff mark 2

I had a look at the Bilbao prices last night, found a few outside the city centre around £300- £400 per night.

As an example, there is a pleasant 1 star hotel on a hillside 3 miles from the city centre, 11/13 May £1066 with a bargain brekkie at €4.

The following weekend you have a choice of 4 five star hotels from £213 to £479 for 2 nights.

I've been to a couple of Cardiff finals, the mark up was amateurish by comparison.
The grand suite at the Melia still available for only $20,626 for the friday and Saturday nights. Includes free breakfast and wifi. Bargain :fleg: :cowboy:
Stayed in a Melia hotel in Spain last year for a golf trip, was very good.

Some of those prices are scandalous, no doubt all the Nigels are sorted mind.....
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Home QF vs Munster.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Home QF vs Munster.
Aviva

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Aviva

Toemun Perk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Aviva

Toemun Perk
IBROX

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
Cardiff mark 2

I checked what was included in that price but saw no mention of unlimited drugs or hookers. Perhaps it's just understood. I certainly wouldn't expect to be charged for anything extra after paying that for 2 nights. But maybe I'm just a tightwad :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

pwrmoore wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:Cardiff mark 2

Nice hotels the Melias, nice, not feckin' gold plated. Image
I checked what was included in that price but saw no mention of unlimited drugs or hookers. Perhaps it's just understood. I certainly wouldn't expect to be charged for anything extra after paying that for 2 nights. But maybe I'm just a tightwad Image
Thats way up with getting a top suite in Dubai which is the size of an average hotel !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well, Rooster, given my dislike for the entire middle east and the fact that I loathe the vile dictatorships that are Arab states, you could stick Dubai where the monkey sticks his nuts, never have gone never will, I'd rather pay £1066 for a lowly 1 star in Bilbao, to be honest.

Then again, for PWR's Melia suite I could pay a 50% deposit on a rather nice 2 bed apartment for my son in Los Alcazares. :shock: :shock: :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

That got me into a frenzy.....

Anything less than a bonus point win away to Wasps guaranteeing a home semi final will be worse than the manner of the away defeat to Leinster and the humiliation in Italy this year....... IMHO
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Have we a 10 yet?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
That got me into a frenzy.....

Anything less than a bonus point win away to Wasps guaranteeing a home semi final will be worse than the manner of the away defeat to Leinster and the humiliation in Italy this year....... IMHO
Only teams with a guaranteed home semi final are seeds nos 5 and 6 if they win their QF ;)
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ColinM wrote:Have we a 10 yet?
Yes & no.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
ColinM wrote:Have we a 10 yet?
Yes & no.
still sorting his Visa...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU