Stade Ferrero Rocher - Home

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Re: Stade Ferrero Rocher - Home

Post by fuzzylogic »

Postby Dave » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:37 pm
promsandwich wrote:
and, dare I say it, a fit Coetzee.
No, don't you dare!!!
You should indeed Prom. He posted on insagram yesterday after running stairs with a weighted vest for an hour along side Kev Geary. Cant be too far away from a return if hes able to do that!
Mary had a little lamb . . .
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

fuzzylogic wrote:
promsandwich wrote:
No, don't you dare!!!
You should indeed Prom. He posted on insagram yesterday after running stairs with a weighted vest for an hour along side Kev Geary. Cant be too far away from a return if hes able to do that!
Is there an ETA for Coetzee. Or is it a case of out for the season?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

They gave an approx 9 months out message back in October which would be the season. But you dont add weight and run stairs to a bad knee, so possibly not as bad as first feared!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

fuzzylogic wrote:
promsandwich wrote:
No, don't you dare!!!
A lot of that sort of stuff involved in acl repair.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

As someone that has torn both their ACLs I hate to disappoint lads but straight lines is not the problem, it's regaining the rotary motion that's the difficulty.

Even with a torn ACL not operated on / repaired you could/should be able to jog in straight lines.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

postby Rooster » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:26 pm

A lot of that sort of stuff involved in acl repair.
Sure is, I've been there. But its not at all early stage work, thats the heavy loading you do towards the end of rehab.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

At Munster game he said he would be back next season.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Hopefully Hond and Sean Diesel wont
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
promsandwich
Steward

Post by promsandwich »

fuzzylogic wrote:
promsandwich wrote:
No, don't you dare!!!
:cheers: :thumleft: :fleg:
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

222toHounslow wrote:Hopefully Hond and Sean Diesel wont
Haha, how can you offload them if they have multi year contracts? I wouldn't play Diesel ahead of Rea, Timoney, Henry, Reidy or Hendy. Waste of a contract.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Rooster wrote:Spotted in the bar today Image

Well, he said he would do it. Should have been flogging those outside the ground - would have made a fortune. :D
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Cooney's tackle on their big prop on the wing had me up off my sofa today much to the amusement of my wife, but when he then went over and gave him a shove that just sent me over the edge. I nearly swooned at the magnificence of that moment.

Other notable moments were Stockdale patting your man on the bonce before Nick Timoney came in to dish out a bit of loving as well.

Long may this niggly stuff continue. Every successful team needs a few bar steward that the opposition hate.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

UlsterNo9 wrote:As someone that has torn both their ACLs I hate to disappoint lads but straight lines is not the problem, it's regaining the rotary motion that's the difficulty.

Even with a torn ACL not operated on / repaired you could/should be able to jog in straight lines.
We only want him to run in straight lines lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I’ve been carrying extra weight up stairs all season (Row O Mem), sometimes with a pint in each hand and it fair makes my knees ache.
Great day yesterday and like many others, I just didn’t see it coming. We played like lambs in that first twenty minutes and I found myself waiting for the flood gates to open, with LAR running up a cricket score.
The yellow card seemed to flick a switch and after we scored, we suddenly seemed to believe.
Best and Hendy grew in stature and everyone came alive. The noise level increased, the surrender monkeys started looking at each other and we looked like we could do them.
Ludik was fantastic. He may not always get things right, but in terms of effort he has no equal.
OxO, Charley and Cave were great, both in terms of effort and decision making.
Big AOC busted a few tackles and even Rodders made a good hit.
Cooney was immense, but he either extremely brave, or very stupid squaring up that French apartment block.

Christian Lealiifano... He might just be the most ‘professional’ Rugby player we’ve ever had. OK so his kicking from hand isn’t great, but feck me he is so switched on, so brave, so tough and to top it all of, he comes across as a truly good bloke. He is truly inspirational.
He gets thumped every single game, but he just gets up and gets on with it. Munter clearly targeted him and it looked like the cheese eaters did the same yesterday, but he took all the shots and gave back plenty.
Will we ever be luck enough to see his like again?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Stockcubes head pat was indeed a thing of beauty... If some players are being influenced by a wee hard edged spiteful Dub.... Then long may it continue.

Im not condoning foul play or cheating, but it's about time we learned from the likes of Lienster that we can wind up, be agressive and not take a step back.

I so enjoy Cooneys "dont feck with Mr Zero" attitude.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"