Stade Ferrero Rocher - Home

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Stade Ferrero Rocher - Home

Post by thecrouch »

The frustrating thing is we will probably beat them. Not that winning is a bad thing, but more that we’ll pull a one off performance out of the bag.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Stade Ferrero Rocher - Home

Post by Cockatrice »

thecrouch wrote:The frustrating thing is we will probably beat them. Not that winning is a bad thing, but more that we’ll pull a one off performance out of the bag.
Which would make it even worse going into the last week. I think I seen three big names for Wasps go off at the weekend meaning even Coventry is looking winnable.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

thecrouch wrote:The frustrating thing is we will probably beat them. Not that winning is a bad thing, but more that we’ll pull a one off performance out of the bag.
I strongly suspect that you can rest assured you will not be frustrated in that sense.

I mean we barely beat Munster 2nds down to 13/14 men, and got smashed by Connacht!!

I can not see our pack having a hope this weekend
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Eggs wrote:
I strongly suspect that you can rest assured you will not be frustrated in that sense.

I mean we barely beat Munster 2nds down to 13/14 men, and got smashed by Connacht!!

I can not see our pack having a hope this weekend
Totally agree. I've seen La Rochelle play a few times away from home this year and they generally give it a lash with ball in hand. With their massive pack and offloading rampaging backs it will be a long afternoon against a defence worse than an italian side. Will be good to see Botia and Vito et al in the flesh though.

FOLK
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:It's getting close to that time of year when Girrid traditionally emerges from hibernation.

What light through thonder windie breaks?
Remind me. When did we last see Windy make a break at Ravenhill?
7th April 2017 the same weekend 3 years on from the day of infamy when he single-handedly ruined Johann Muller's chance of retiring as a champion by headbutting a Lionel's hole. An act of gross stupidity on a par with Saft Rab not touching down a cert try at d'RDS or Smiler Lutton's stupid penalty to lose the chance of a home final in 2015 ...............or I suppose you could pick out several dozen of p's classic own-tries.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

What about Heron at 12 this week... he hasn't played for a while, he played there for Bath (Bath United that is) and England U 18s before overnight becoming a shoe in for the England U20 World Cup side at O-H.... so surely he ticks all the boxes and anyhow we can't have Cave and McCloskey again they need rested.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:What about Heron at 12 this week... he hasn't played for a while, he played there for Bath (Bath United that is) and England U 18s before overnight becoming a shoe in for the England U20 World Cup side at O-H.... so surely he ticks all the boxes and anyhow we can't have Cave and McCloskey again they need rested.

>denied
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Herron is perfect. He's played no rugby with the first 15 this season. He's shyte. He'll never be seen again and Kiss can blame him for the slaughter.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

2 things could happen..

1.Rene Ranger ,Kerr Barlow and Victor rip us to shreds

2. They don't turn up and make our sub standard pathetic team look like world beaters and Kiss is seen as a tactical mastermind in the eyes of the Sky pundits

Hope Ferris is on and they havnt banned him from speaking his mind like on BBC
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Herron wrecked his knee on Saturday, was couple of injured Ulster players watching.on and they started laughing when they seem him wrecked. Clearly not a popular player in the squad
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Totes awesomeness ... Are you saying Herron can bugger his knee by playing less rugby for Ulster than Coetzee ... Now that folks ... is skillz.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

UR13IRFU wrote:2 things could happen..

1.Rene Ranger ,Kerr Barlow and Victor rip us to shreds

2. They don't turn up and make our sub standard pathetic team look like world beaters and Kiss is seen as a tactical mastermind in the eyes of the Sky pundits

Hope Ferris is on and they havnt banned him from speaking his mind like on BBC
Gotta to try and get Ferris to sign my FOLK t shirt...
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

We should give Ferris a FOLK shirt, with all our names on the back (like naff school leavers).
He has the cahones to wear it on telly.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:It's getting close to that time of year when Girrid traditionally emerges from hibernation.

What light through thonder windie breaks?
Remind me. When did we last see Windy make a break at Ravenhill?
7th April 2017 the same weekend 3 years on from the day of infamy when he single-handedly ruined Johann Muller's chance of retiring as a champion by headbutting a Lionel's hole. An act of gross stupidity on a par with Saft Rab not touching down a cert try at d'RDS or Smiler Lutton's stupid penalty to lose the chance of a home final in 2015 ...............or I suppose you could pick out several dozen of p's classic own-tries.

What makes yousuns think that someone who has represented Ulster 24 times in over 3 years since making his Ireland debut and since accruing 21 Ireland/Lions caps will reappear a few weeks before the 6 Nations?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Payne is a shoe in for Joe
Doesnt need to play for ulster

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk