Leinster v Ulster Sat 5:35pm BBC2NI/Sky Sports/TG4

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: Leinster v Ulster Sat 5:35pm BBC2NI/Sky Sports/TG4

Post by rumncoke »

I don’t hate Cave I just want to see a bit of realism , he has had some serious injuries over the years he is now one of the more senior members of the squad along with Trimble and Bowe , in my opinion some are living on the memories of the player he was rather than the player he is now which is reasonable but not great his greatest contribution to the back line was his timing of a pass thankfully it is a gift which players don’t lose like pace in legs and mind . When playing and depending on experience you will always get a younger player who makes a fool of you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Polroger wrote:The problems are deep rooted.

The academy needs to be dissolved and young ULSTER talent should be playing club rugby where they may, at the very least, learn what playing for the shirt means.

An Ulster team for Ulster players...............please!!
Some of the leinster men at Banbridge have fully bought into the club and the shirt and are playing well for Ulster

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I think we'd weathered the storm only for the game to turn on Rory's refusal to stick his snout up Deysel's exposed hole in that maul late in the first half.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/spor ... 70630.html

seams that the delusional bug has spread to the team
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

scrum5 wrote:https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/spor ... 70630.html

Always a risk when you start messing with a dangerous virus
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
scrum5 wrote:https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/spor ... 70630.html

Always a risk when you start messing with a dangerous virus
Looks like the squad will need quarantined because if this keeps spreading it will be all around the ground after Saturday and the fans will be taking it home thinking its all in our minds..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:I don’t hate Cave I just want to see a bit of realism , he has had some serious injuries over the years he is now one of the more senior members of the squad along with Trimble and Bowe , in my opinion some are living on the memories of the player he was rather than the player he is now which is reasonable but not great his greatest contribution to the back line was his timing of a pass thankfully it is a gift which players don’t lose like pace in legs and mind . When playing and depending on experience you will always get a younger player who makes a fool of you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have it on good authority that he hates you, or rather would if he knew of your existence.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy go back three or four years and you'll see at that time I rated Cave as BoD's replacement but that was 4 years ago--Unforunately Tempus Fugit

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I thought we'd signed Beaver!
Is Tempus a kipper as well?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Question - does Glasgow's utter shellacking by the Ladyboys this weekend make our total dicking by the Mexicans any easier to process??????

You might loath them with ever ounce of strength you have - but seriously jeeeeez that is some awesome weaponry of a team they have assembled.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Question - does Glasgow's utter shellacking by the Ladyboys this weekend make our total dicking by the Mexicans any easier to process??????

You might loath them with ever ounce of strength you have - but seriously jeeeeez that is some awesome weaponry of a team they have assembled.
No. I didn't expect us to win in the ourDS but the manner of the performance was pretty galling. The insistence on playing a passive defence against a side who beautifully demonstrate the benefits of quick linespeed is fairly dumb. They just lived off our mistakes.

FOLK
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Fair nuff pretty much as I saw it - was just wondering what everyone else thought.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The defeat of Glasgow was to be expected as they had little to actual play for and the margin also hides the fact that Glasgow scored a couple of very nice trys against Leinster and did show enterprise when in possession .

Their commitment to die in defence was somewhat less evident .
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Cornerfleg wrote:Question - does Glasgow's utter shellacking by the Ladyboys this weekend make our total dicking by the Mexicans any easier to process??????

Was a weakened Glasgow side.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Leinster have unreal squad depth but they are beatable in a one off game. In Larmour they have unearthed a really special talent. For all the hype over Ringrose, Byrne etc. Larmour looks the absolute shiz.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?