So say the 'noise' gets too loud .... and he goes ....

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Inspector Brown
Novice

Re: So say the 'noise' gets too loud .... and he goes ....

Post by Inspector Brown »

Dave wrote:
Inspector Brown wrote:
Dave wrote:
Inspector Brown wrote:Hond hasn't had much of an opportunity to show what he can do, but the signs so far are not good.
Deysel is not good enough to be occupying an NIQ spot. He's hard as nails, but has no great skill set.
Deysel was very good for Munster last year...
I thought Deysel never really made much of an impact at Munster. He's good, but not good enough for an NIQ spot.
They seemed to rate him down there. I agree though that we should expect better from an NIQ but that's what happens when you make a ballix of the first signing
They didn't rate him enough to keep him. Cloete's been a find.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Inspector Brown wrote: They didn't rate him enough to keep him. Cloete's been a find.
True inspector, but he was signed as short term second row cover. Cloete is the missing piece in their backrow. With TB joining next season their pack will some machine.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Inspector Brown wrote:
Dave wrote:
Inspector Brown wrote:Hond hasn't had much of an opportunity to show what he can do, but the signs so far are not good.
Deysel is not good enough to be occupying an NIQ spot. He's hard as nails, but has no great skill set.
I thought Deysel never really made much of an impact at Munster. He's good, but not good enough for an NIQ spot.

NIQs should have x factor.
We're signing Simon Cowell at 10?
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Inspector Brown
Novice

Post by Inspector Brown »

Deraless wrote:
Inspector Brown wrote:
Dave wrote:

NIQs should have x factor.
We're signing Simon Cowell at 10?
I think that's what Rover said.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

We need to crank up the noise. Horton hears a Who
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Noise is at fighter jet level

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:Noise is at fighter jet level

With the afterburners on at full blast
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

But sure Reidy & Co don’t listen to the noise.
The local media haven’t come close to any meaningful representation of the depth of feeling the supporters have re Kiss, Logan and the complete lack of pride the entire squad have shown this season.
Going in front of a camera and telling us how much they believe we’re moving in the right direction, while we’ve been going backwards for the past 18 months, with a record number of tries conceded, embarrassing defeats, being the fourth best province in Ireland and without a sniff at silverware for years, is just boiling everyone’s p1sh.
Everywhere I went last week, people just wanted to voice their disgust and their lack of any hope, with our best players past their zenith, a pack which go backwards, players who can’t tackle, carry or pass the ball and coaches who think everything is great, when it’s so obvious that it isn’t . One half against Munster’s 13/14 reserves can’t hide the truth and it’s way past time the media let rip on Kiss, CiC and the players.
Guys like Cooney and Timoney, who have put a shift in while playing for their adopted team, must feel badly let down by the so called Ulster Stalwarts, who have been taking wages under false pretences for some time now. Those two seem to at least have some professional pride in their own game, while those who claim to bleed for Ulster have been lacking any form of professional pride, or Ulster’s supposed fighting spirit.
They’ve been hyped up by that same media(and the backslappers) to the point were they believe their superior skill set will be more than enough to simply turn up and win games. That mindset has been growing over the past decade and put it alongside the Old Boys Gentlemen’s Club mentality, we have a recipe for the mess we now find ourselves in.
For my money, it’s the coaches job to stop that mentality from ever raising its head in a single player, let alone an entire squad.
We all know a team which hard work and play intense aggressive Rugby will beat the most skilful teams in the World every time, unless the skilful team put the graft in.
Good coaching can build teams to play above their level. Good coaches send out teams who play with commitment from start to finish and players who’ll run through walls for their team mates and the win. Good coaches keep Billy Big Balls players grounded and never let them forget that Hard Work during a game will beat fancy skills every time.
We don’t have good coaches. We have players who have lost their pride. We have a media who have put them on pedestals and are in part responsible for the stinking attitude of the squad.
Why don’t the media at least try to fix the problem they helped create?
KISS MUST GO! NOW

The NOISE is a deafening roar right now. It’s screaming with its mouth agape, sinews straining, saliva flying and veins exploding as the demented, reddened faces call for the immediate removal of Les Kiss and for our so called Ulstermen to stop talking in sound bite shyte and show us on the pitch, during the game, for eighty minutes every week, this deeply ingrained pride they claim to have for this club.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Tender wrote:But sure Reidy & Co don’t listen to the noise.
The local media haven’t come close to any meaningful representation of the depth of feeling the supporters have re Kiss, Logan and the complete lack of pride the entire squad have shown this season.
Going in front of a camera and telling us how much they believe we’re moving in the right direction, while we’ve been going backwards for the past 18 months, with a record number of tries conceded, embarrassing defeats, being the fourth best province in Ireland and without a sniff at silverware for years, is just boiling everyone’s p1sh.
Everywhere I went last week, people just wanted to voice their disgust and their lack of any hope, with our best players past their zenith, a pack which go backwards, players who can’t tackle, carry or pass the ball and coaches who think everything is great, when it’s so obvious that it isn’t . One half against Munster’s 13/14 reserves can’t hide the truth and it’s way past time the media let rip on Kiss, CiC and the players.
Guys like Cooney and Timoney, who have put a shift in while playing for their adopted team, must feel badly let down by the so called Ulster Stalwarts, who have been taking wages under false pretences for some time now. Those two seem to at least have some professional pride in their own game, while those who claim to bleed for Ulster have been lacking any form of professional pride, or Ulster’s supposed fighting spirit.
They’ve been hyped up by that same media(and the backslappers) to the point were they believe their superior skill set will be more than enough to simply turn up and win games. That mindset has been growing over the past decade and put it alongside the Old Boys Gentlemen’s Club mentality, we have a recipe for the mess we now find ourselves in.
For my money, it’s the coaches job to stop that mentality from ever raising its head in a single player, let alone an entire squad.
We all know a team which hard work and play intense aggressive Rugby will beat the most skilful teams in the World every time, unless the skilful team put the graft in.
Good coaching can build teams to play above their level. Good coaches send out teams who play with commitment from start to finish and players who’ll run through walls for their team mates and the win. Good coaches keep Billy Big Balls players grounded and never let them forget that Hard Work during a game will beat fancy skills every time.
We don’t have good coaches. We have players who have lost their pride. We have a media who have put them on pedestals and are in part responsible for the stinking attitude of the squad.
Why don’t the media at least try to fix the problem they helped create?
KISS MUST GO! NOW

The NOISE is a deafening roar right now. It’s screaming with its mouth agape, sinews straining, saliva flying and veins exploding as the demented, reddened faces call for the immediate removal of Les Kiss and for our so called Ulstermen to stop talking in sound bite shyte and show us on the pitch, during the game, for eighty minutes every week, this deeply ingrained pride they claim to have for this club.
Well said.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

as for NOISE I will be taking my boom box onto B******* Road later today to make sure he hears the fecking NOISE..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cockatrice wrote:as for NOISE I will be taking my boom box onto B******* Road later today to make sure he hears the fecking NOISE..
Please dont dox players and coaches
We're not the BBC
And I doubt he really lives on Boucher Road ...

amoore
Novice

Post by amoore »

Gert Smal, former Ireland forwards coach, at Western Province at the minute would be a good replacement, either as DOR or forwards coach, we really need one. We also need a defence coach, maybe an ex player or Andy Farrell coming over like he did with Munster and giving us a few pointers. Also Ruan said he would like to come back here at some stage maybe to coach and Im not convinced by Peel so far, you can see where this is going. But we really need a change, a change in the management, a change in the way we run things, multiple change in the player squad, and a change in the attitudes of the players and coaches, cos fans arent going to turn up anymore
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Get rid of Kiss and let Jonno hold sway
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

scrum5 wrote:Get rid of Kiss and let Jonno hold sway
In truth there is little other choice than to let Jonno take over and prove he has something to offer.. by writing off the rest of the season it will give him a chance to bed himself into the role.. of course we will do nothing .
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

There's a fine line separating success from failure.
Its called the border.