Ulsterboys V The Munstermen

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Re: Ulsterboys V The Munstermen

Post by jackthelad »

Deraless wrote:Munster's mascot is Sé the Spud and Connacht have Big Gale the strong wind.
I thought Munster had J.J. Hanrahan as their mascot.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:Surely Baggy doesn't p$sh with terrace dwellers now he's been elevated to the stand?
Certainly not Merv, I have to say I'd still happily be on the old terrace but that is gone forever, they ruined it for us chaps for average height.

The compensation is swallying in the clubhouse bar until 10 minutes before KO, taking 2 minutes to the seat and the ability at halftime to do a pish, steak bap & stout run and still be back in the seat before the minis have left the pitch.

Besides, I'm getting too fackin' old to be guaranteed to hold the prematch stout if penned into the terrace, it's psychological as much as physical.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Surely Baggy doesn't p$sh with terrace dwellers now he's been elevated to the stand?
Certainly not Merv, I have to say I'd still happily be on the old terrace but that is gone forever, they ruined it for us chaps for average height.

The compensation is swallying in the clubhouse bar until 10 minutes before KO, taking 2 minutes to the seat and the ability at halftime to do a pish, steak bap & stout run and still be back in the seat before the minis have left the pitch.

Besides, I'm getting too fackin' old to be guaranteed to hold the prematch stout if penned into the terrace, it's psychological as much as physical.
You should stay in your seat for the minis and do the pish/stout run just before or just after half-time. The standard of rugby on view is considerably better than the first team are producing atm. :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I'm getting fed up with the pishstout. The spotty yufs haven't a clue how to pour one and they no longer make an attempt. They simply set the beaker on the catch tray and pull the handle.
Feckin Liberty.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Tender wrote:I'm getting fed up with the pishstout. The spotty yufs haven't a clue how to pour one and they no longer make an attempt. They simply set the beaker on the catch tray and pull the handle.
Feckin Liberty.
FOLK
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

pwrmoore wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

You should stay in your seat for the minis and do the pish/stout run just before or just after half-time. The standard of rugby on view is considerably better than the first team are producing atm. :lol:
I could have believed that but then there was a bit of class here and there in the second half, albeit against depleted numbers.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

pwrmoore wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

I could have believed that but then there was a bit of class here and there in the second half, albeit against depleted numbers.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy when the difference between urge and surge is less than 10 mins you look at the clock and time your move.
You don't want to be in a queue 10 deep waiting to point Percy at a tin wall !!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy when the difference between urge and surge is less than 10 mins you look at the clock and time your move.
You don't want to be in a queue 10 deep waiting to point Percy at a tin wall !!!!

time before last I found a Munster supporter pissing in the sink... says all you need to know about a man from Kerry.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

At the Arms Park it once was the nearest pocket at Internationals

Anyway quiz of the week

Forgetting about Boring by Munster why should the Penalty Try not have been given but instead a penalty to Ulster .

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy when the difference between urge and surge is less than 10 mins you look at the clock and time your move.

I'm getting there Ron'n but I still have sufficient bladder control to "manage" appointments with the sheet metal. :D