Free Darren Cave!!

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Sue Dename
Novice

Re: Free Darren Cave!!

Post by Sue Dename »

kingofthehill wrote:Ludik played with perforated eardrum as well.

Unfortunately, it looks like Caves face doesn’t fit. How?? It’s beyond me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I understand its a bit of a Mexican standoff. No puns intended.
DC won't play away from home, as he wants to win his 200th cap at Kingspan.
Kiss and Gibbs won't let him dictate where and when he plays- its all a bit childish
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Do you know that for a fact, doesn’t sound right?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Team spirit has looked a lot better than last year (mind you even scraping wins rather than losing helps in that regard) and Ludik seems to have been firmly reintegrated back into the fold from last season.

All of which makes the Cave position more intriguing.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:it's not about running style it's about attitude to the game and in numberless game your position means nothing other than at restarts( set pieces ) .
Ron'n, you really are turning into cliche-man. Somebody clearly mentioned "numberless game" to you and you now use it time without number. :roll:

FOLK
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Baggy when you can successfully pull off a decoy slider with a breeze block, past an old wooden telegraph poll in Isoline Street, kick Mrs Harrison's cat, empty wee Shughey so that he breaks the other leg of his blue NHS spectacles and score in Mrs McBurneys bird bath.... You have earned the divine right to expect every meer mortal on this forum to take every post you make as recieved text.... Infallible and inspired.

If the great Om has decreed Numberless Game as le mot du jour.... Then it us incumbent upon us to fall ln line... Think of it as having Les set the standards for this forums defencive system.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy
Fact and reputation may not be the same but the fact is that reputation can and will kill you .
Baggy in the past I have been and advocate for Cave but the attitude he is has a right to be picked is farcical he may or may not be an innocent but unless you have been present at every meeting between Les and Cave Your as ignorant as myself and thus your information is hearsay .
I, at least state it is rumoured he has a reputation of being lazy which if fact explains he absence from the team sheet .
Ron'n, I blame myself for your bullshit. It was me who badgered you into complete and punctuated sentences rather than your years of hotch-potch crud that looked as if it was written by a deranged child of below average, sub-primary, mental development.

The origin of the phrase "be careful what you wish for" is unclear, many attribute it to to a Chinese proverb, but irrespective of origin, it brings the latter half of another phrase to mind - "marry in haste, repent at leisure".

Anyway to late to put the Ron'n back in the box, so I'll simply tell you this, fuc'k but that is another large pile of horseshite.

TIP: repeating the same nonsense will maybe cement it as truth in your head, it's still nonsense, always will be.
assholian.png
assholian.png (6.88 KiB) Viewed 743 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Sue Dename wrote:

Kiss and Gibbs won't let him dictate where and when he plays- its all a bit childish
Balls
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Sue Dename wrote:

If correct, it's Cave that is the bellend then.

The compromise is clearly for him to play in the last home game of the season and then find another team.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Rooster wrote:
Sue Dename wrote:

Balls
Absolute guff Sue
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Hey Sue, has the Hond been released yet?

#guffmerchant
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

That seems very un-Cave like.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

justinr73 wrote:
Sue Dename wrote:

If correct, it's Cave that is the bellend then.

The compromise is clearly for him to play in the last home game of the season and then find another team.

.....or go to work with you in the bat cave sorting out the ozone layer.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy

The numberless approach is basically the only logical conclusion which fits the mess appearing in the Ulster defence and the holes close to the ruck .

The Munster approach to defence would appear to be based on role and position Leinster on a first up low and a second in support .

Watch Stander the guy is seldom involved in the first phase but is frequently the second man on the second or third phase over the ball preventing the recycle and winning a penalty . up tThat he can do it is because of the position he and others take on the first breakdown . It is a patient approach first stop the carrier recognising that to win the ball the right person has to be in the right place at the right time .

Ulster on the other hand appear to seek the turn over based on holding the player up in the tackle going high if the first fails to hold the player in runs through the tackle because the second tackle support is going for the ball rather than the man .

In attack the numberless approach makes sense in defence it is a crock of Russberries ( over large dingleberries )

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

On paper its complicated... On s calculater... Yer fecked!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sue Dename wrote:

Utter nonsense, Cave got his 100th and 150th caps away from home, he's not a fuc'king primadonna. Kiss on the other hand?????????

I'm sure we all remember that he appeared to do exactly the same with Louis Ludik in the second half of last season.

I still can't get over the fact that he told a certain player that he was giving Girrid 40 minutes at the Stoop. :duh: :duh: :duh: Does he not understand that Girrid doesn't "do" December if he can get out of it. I mean who wants to be injured when the 6Ns & Schmidt come calling, right?

Girrid is .................. hmmmmmmmm, what will I call it........... "statistically interesting". He made his test debut in November 2014, since then he has played a part in 24 Ulster games and played 20 times for Ireland & 3 for the Lions.

I hope to see him play a few games for Ulster this season, hopefully at fullback though perhaps Kiss's fuc'king about at 13 is keeping the short for Girrid.

D4 orders? I saw yesterday Messrs Francis and Fanning saying that despite restless natives, there is no appetite at D4 for uprooting their plant.

FOLK