Free Darren Cave!!

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Re: Free Darren Cave!!

Post by Setanta »

Inside centre?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Setanta wrote:Inside centre?
Aye well Les does need a few players out of position every time, we have a winger at fullback and a fullback at 13, magic :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:
Setanta wrote:Inside centre?
Aye well Les does need a few players out of position every time, we have a winger at fullback and a fullback at 13, magic :D
You have to f*cking wonder. :scratch: Maybe Joe sees Stockcube as a FB :roll:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Stockdale's a fine fullback, as much a fullback as he is a winger, and we probably should be looking at him there with questions over Payne's future and Piutau leaving. Boy seems to want to play 13 long term though.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

It should have dawned on the class by now that a coach who in every selection has players not in their best position is a cockwrangling fuzzybrained fusty moustachioed fu@kweasel.

In my considered opinion, having ruminated, cogitated, thrown it all round the houses and back again, tested and theorised over it, that is the closest we will get to an accurate description of the waste of tissue,skin, organs, bones and gristle plus a rat’s maze of inadequately functioning neurones in his crazed brain that is FOLK.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

therealspratt wrote:Stockdale's a fine fullback, as much a fullback as he is a winger, and we probably should be looking at him there with questions over Payne's future and Piutau leaving. Boy seems to want to play 13 long term though.
He's more of a winger. An international standard one at that. At fullback he's largely untested.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I agree, but hope that maybe Leslie has stepped in brad pitt again; hope reigns eternally. :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout:
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Dave wrote:
therealspratt wrote:Stockdale's a fine fullback, as much a fullback as he is a winger, and we probably should be looking at him there with questions over Payne's future and Piutau leaving. Boy seems to want to play 13 long term though.
He's more of a winger. An international standard one at that. At fullback he's largely untested.
We shall see about that now, untested at professional level, but he's looked fine whenever I've seen him at 15, and I suspect would look even better at 13.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

therealspratt wrote:
Dave wrote:
We shall see about that now, untested at professional level, but he's looked fine whenever I've seen him at 15, and I suspect would look even better at 13.
I think you might be right. Just give this lad the ball because something good usually happens when he has it.
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

From someone very close to him, they offered him a 3 year deal and and he rejected it and only wanted a 1 year deal to see how this season went as he wanted to start more and at playing 13. If Ulster dont meet his asperstions he could jump ship to the bright lights of Dublin :stout:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Utter guff
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Doubt the Irfu would sanction a deal to Leinster for a start, Ulster need to retain Stockdale as a statement of intent. Stockdale if he really does want to play 13, firstly needs game time there, better off at ulster for that than Leinster.
Definitely not the time to try to rock the boat. There could be a lot of personnel changes in the backs next yr, wing fb and 13 are far from certain and potential opportunities going forward.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

FOUR13IRFU
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Yeah sounds so likely. UR won't play him at 13 so he goes to Leinster to challenge BOD2.

BOOOOOOOOOLLLLSHHHEEEEEETTTTAHH!!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

UR13IRFU wrote:From someone very close to him, they offered him a 3 year deal and and he rejected it and only wanted a 1 year deal to see how this season went as he wanted to start more and at playing 13. If Ulster dont meet his asperstions he could jump ship to the bright lights of Dublin :stout:
Dave wrote:Utter guff
Dharper wrote:Doubt the Irfu would sanction a deal to Leinster for a start, Ulster need to retain Stockdale as a statement of intent. Stockdale if he really does want to play 13, firstly needs game time there, better off at ulster for that than Leinster.
Definitely not the time to try to rock the boat. There could be a lot of personnel changes in the backs next yr, wing fb and 13 are far from certain and potential opportunities going forward.
I refer the honourable gennulman to the response by Dave sandwiched between yours and the one you are responding to.

Nothing to discuss here - zilch, zero, nathin, zip, diddly squat, nix - don't waste yer time and energy on it. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right