Ulster v Hairyqueens

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Hairyqueens

Post by BaggyTrousers »

twiglet wrote:La Rochelle will get 5 points at home to Harlequins giving them at least 20 points - they don't have to come to Belfast to win
FFFS Twiggy.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dublin4 wrote:You now have the winning of the pool in your hands.
La Rochelle don't seem to travel well. If you can't beat them at home then you don't really deserve to progress.
It should be some occasion in Belfast.
Thanks for that D4, some brilliant logic in there as well as the old shyte about not travelling well.

They will win in Spanners, today they suffered the classic "head to head" syndrome, though they would just turn up and win. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ulster are pitiful, just played 5 games against 4 of the worst sides you will ever see. Fortuitously escaped from 3 losing situations with 2 wins & a draw, even if they did blow a comfortable winning position in one and then 2 facile wins against a team who couldn;t bate eggs, nor whip cream FFFS

In the process of those 5 awful performances, we conceded 15 tries against teams that would struggle to beat 15 dustbins.

And let's not forget being humiliated at home by the Mexicanbastards whilst barely firing a shot & that disgraceful performance losing to Zebre.

If Ulster had not had a straightforward fixture list with only 2 challenging league matches, both at home and one we almost lost and the other stuffed, you may begin to understand why many here consider your regular cheerleading to be .............. let's think............ ok, either deceitful, pisstaking or just abysmally uninformed.

That said, it's a freeish country.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote: ... at least Dallaglio seems like a decent enough sort. You could pass an hour or two with him.
I can confirm.
Nah, I've no time for dimwits, I'd give him 10 minutes as a mark of respect for the player he was, then tell him I'm away to get my dinner, no matter what the time of day, he's so stupid he'd buy any old pony.

A mate of mine once spoke to Warren Gatland for 10 minutes (probably 2mins 3 secs) and said he was a right fella, we all know that can't be right, the man is an utter Warren Gatland.
Let me rephrase - I can confirm that Dallaglio is a decent enough sort. I can also confirm that I could pass an hour or two with him.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

BR wrote:... I could pass an hour or two with him.
My arms would be sore after 5 mins
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

There are 5 pools in Super duper Cup French team's top 2 Pro14 teams 2 and England 1.

The Bottom team in 3 pools are English and 2 are Pro 14 one of which is Treviso While Glasgow have the misfortune to be in a pool containing Leinster - Exeter and Montpellier and would no doubt be higher placed in any other pool .

In the semi-super duper Cup 3 Pro14 sides top 3 of the 4 Pools while Zebre is foot of the 4th

Thus Basically the opinion that the Pro 12 is a weak league is unjustified .

And surprise surprise in Pool 1 at this time Ulster have the lowest points against .

Perceptions and opinions can at times be hard to justify in such circumstances and for the benefit of those who will conclude that I think all is well and Ulster are Brill -- I don't - I do believe that Ulster defence has serious weaknesses - which I believe to be a back row problem more than a team problem and have previously identified what I believe to be the problem .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?