Ulster v Hairyqueens

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Hairyqueens

Post by Cockatrice »

rumncoke wrote:Brown is on the bench so that his "everybody loves me ego " remains injury free .
He will no doubt appear at some point... even better for the greeting that will await him and Sky’s explanation to the Lionels back home in TV land for the booing.

This Quins are shocking... BPW I’d put baggies gayness on it.... next up La Rochelle.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Not a big fan turnout this evening as ticket exchange not open so that means less than 85% of tickets are sold
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

A BP win and we will have a good chance of sitting with a decent points total in terms of a second place qualification scenario.

Leinster will likely do us a favour against the Chiefs. Clermont will hockey Sorriewankers. Racing should defeat Castres at home and Toulon will hopefully beat Bafff.

We are fecking brill lads!!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:Not a big fan turnout this evening as ticket exchange not open so that means less than 85% of tickets are sold
Nobody gives a feck about this competition

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:Not a big fan turnout this evening as ticket exchange not open so that means less than 85% of tickets are sold
Nobody gives a feck about this competition

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
No Tommy Bowe
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

It’s Baltic. A lot of Companies having their Crimbo Dinners. No Tommy... there’s a few reasons which reduce numbers, but it’s our last spanner’s run out this year and I’ve got a big coat, I’m not that desperate for a free meal and life is just too short to spend the evening smiling politely at Kuntz you have to work with everyday and on current form, Tommy’s absence is a plus.
The competition itself has little shine, but any chance to see Ulster bate the smiles from their smug engurlish bakes, is worth pulling on the merino socks for.
Serious question.... are the Hot-Dogs at the Aquinas end higher in meat content than the mechanically recovered meat & plastic £5.00 shyte from the main ‘Food Court’?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Tender --No Tommy i doubt that is a factor now --While Tommy may have inspired a few wet gussets in his day ,those ladies have now reached the age of reality and responsibility and the Maintenance cheque won't stretch as far as tickets to Kingspan
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Me again, don't think you'll need any good luck wishes, sure you'll put the Quinns to the sword at home easy enough. We have a job to do after the thumping at Thomond last weekend, not seen a team sheet yet, but confident they'll raise their game at Welford Road. Onwards and hopefully upwards.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rumsplaining
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

rumncoke wrote:Tender --No Tommy i doubt that is a factor now --While Tommy may have inspired a few wet gussets in his day ,those ladies have now reached the age of reality and responsibility and the Maintenance cheque won't stretch as far as tickets to Kingspan
£45 for a seat in the back corner of the main stand is getting steep for the shyte that is being served up on the pitch.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Ticket gone
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Ulster by 15. No BP.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'll be there, expecting to be both gowling and gurning in equal measure.

I appear to be the only one expecting trouble, everyone seems to think "easy-peasy" I'm thinking Saints 2012 where we were huge favourites having horsed them only to tank & barely fire a shot.

It's called complacency and it is unbelievably hard to avoid when you know you are the better team having doffed the same set of clowns the previous week.

If we manage to sweep them aside I will salute the entire coaching team FOLK included for it's bloody difficult to get the right mindset when you expect to win with ease.

Munster face the same dilemma at Tigers, Leinster will know how hard they had to fight to be far the better team but I do expect they will cope easiest of the three.

As for crowd size, I'd never miss the chance to see Ulster bate the tar out of a selection of Lionels, each to their own, I'd regard it as an opportunity to avoid a works do, anyway Mrs T and I have a works do every week. :lol:

And finally, I note today that Cave is not even as good a centre as Brett Herron and cannot even get a gig for the A team. FOLK.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Flads
Novice

Post by Flads »

Rarely post but couldn't miss the opportunity to say I agree with just about every word Baggy just posted. Doesn't often happen but there you go.
Hate being firm favorites and no display this season warrants it.
Also would love to know what Darren is thinking at the moment or what it is he did??
Stand Up For The Ulstermen!!!!
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Leicester Tigers (v Munster Rugby, Welford Road, Sunday 5.30pm)
15 Mathew Tait
14 Adam Thompstone
13 Manu Tuilagi
12 Matt Toomua
11 Jonny May
10 George Ford
9 Ben Youngs
1 Kyle Traynor
2 Tom Youngs (c)
3 Dan Cole
4 Mike Fitzgerald
5 Graham Kitchener
6 Valentino Mapapalangi
7 Mike Williams
8 Sione Kalamafoni
Replacements
16 Tatafu Polota-Nau
17 Logovi’i Mulipola
18 Chris Baumann
19 Dom Barrow
20 Luke Hamilton
21 Sam Harrison
22 Joe Ford
23 Nick Malouf
Munster: 15 Simon Zebo; 14 Darren Sweetnam, 13 Sammy Arnold, 12 Rory Scannell, 11 Alex Wootton; 10 Ian Keatley, 9 Conor Murray; 1 Dave Kilcoyne, 2 Kevin O’Byrne, 3 Stephen Archer; 4 Jean Kleyn, 5 Billy Holland; 6 Peter O’Mahony (c), 7 Chris Cloete, 8 CJ Stander.
Replacements: 16 Niall Scannell, 17 Brian Scott, 18 John Ryan, 19 Darren O’Shea, 20 Jack O’Donoghue, 21 Duncan Williams, 22 JJ Hanrahan, 23 Keith Earls.

I reckon we have the means to exact a win at Welford Road with these team sheets, not easy, but a win none the less. Some of the Munster lads are less confident and now talking about a LBP on their forum.