Hairyqueens away

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Hairyqueens away

Post by Russ »

Burn him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

222toHounslow wrote:TB is a Bellend
Aye but he brings in the ladies, and his line of shoes ain’t bad!
Sarriesfan
Novice

Post by Sarriesfan »

Having played Quins at the weekend I thought I would revisit the site to see what your fans had been saying and once again I see a fellow English supporter abused by you bunch of ignorant thugs. You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Quins were lucky to defeat us but we really are gearing up for another assault on Europe and I think we are still favourites to win yet again. I didn’t get to the game as it can be difficult to get to games from Epping Forest given the distance but I do hope to get to one of our next before Christmas.

Reading your site you have nothing but abuse for your coach and it reminds me that our own man McCall was also forced out. Seems to me that is what you do best, abusing people and running them out. I remember the hate shown towards our players and fans when we played there a few years ago plus the abuse that a seriously injured player had to take whilst leaving the field on an oxygen mask. You are a vile people I hope Quine put 50 on you.
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

Sarriesfan wrote:Having played Quins at the weekend I thought I would revisit the site to see what your fans had been saying and once again I see a fellow English supporter abused by you bunch of ignorant thugs. You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Quins were lucky to defeat us but we really are gearing up for another assault on Europe and I think we are still favourites to win yet again. I didn’t get to the game as it can be difficult to get to games from Epping Forest given the distance but I do hope to get to one of our next before Christmas.

Reading your site you have nothing but abuse for your coach and it reminds me that our own man McCall was also forced out. Seems to me that is what you do best, abusing people and running them out. I remember the hate shown towards our players and fans when we played there a few years ago plus the abuse that a seriously injured player had to take whilst leaving the field on an oxygen mask. You are a vile people I hope Quine put 50 on you.
Great story bro :lol:
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Sarriesfan wrote:Having played Quins at the weekend I thought I would revisit the site to see what your fans had been saying and once again I see a fellow English supporter abused by you bunch of ignorant thugs. You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

You're just jealous we have top bants with TigerB. Your post made me laugh btw :lol:
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Whose spoof account is "Sarriesfan"?

It's very good. He actually sound like a Lionel.

That 25 mile journey from Epping Forest to Barnet must be a real bitch.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Ok, it's probably a spoof account but I'm taking the bait:

TB has been coming on here for years and if you actually had a brain you might read that he was having a go at us for being too soft. It was all tongue in cheek but nice of you to come over and be offended on his behalf.

A few bad words on a forum and you squeal off like a hysterical mortally offended millennial twunt. Especially as YOU people are some of the most vile kuntz to have walked the earth. If you want to generalise I will too. Millions have died at the blood stained hands of the ENGLISH...

An evil empire that perpetrated murder, extortion, genocide, unspeakable violence and undiluted evil.

MILLIONS die as a result of famine in India while the evil empire divert foodstuffs back to the motherland. What vile things did Churchill say?

30,000 die in Boer concentration camps never mind the number of indigenous people murdered.

Unspeakable torture reported from internment camps in Kenya that far eclipse anything Isis have done. Gang raping women, special devices made to mutilate genitalia and women's breast...

Murdering 28 unarmed civilians in Derry in 1972 and lying about what happened (pretty vile).

Murdering hundreds of thousands in illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Based on vile little lies...

Never a genuine apology and no remorse.

Vile.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

But that aside, Happy Christmas to one and all.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I'm not taking any chances that it's not a spoofster although baggy might agree with him about this vile wee statelet.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Well who'd of thunk it a Sarries fan unites us all together eh :lol:
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Dave
Many an Irishman fought in the British Army which was often lead by Irish Generals.

The hands of your ancestors are not free from the blood of millions.

Its not so much that the English are the only ones with blood on their hands it is the attitude that they and they alone made that Empire which is the real Bullsh-t.

Its like claiming the English football League is full of English Men
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Fcuk off
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

rumncoke wrote:Dave
Many an Irishman fought in the British Army which was often lead by Irish Generals.

The hands of your ancestors are not free from the blood of millions.

Its not so much that the English are the only ones with blood on their hands it is the attitude that they and they alone made that Empire which is the real Bullsh-t.

Its like claiming the English football League is full of English Men
Oh it was actually the Irish who were responsible for the British empire.

Sorry sarriesfan, as you were. We are vile again.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

If only we could all see the world through Rum’s eyes...

I enjoy the odd herb, but holygoodmotheroffeck he is not of this planet.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

When's the 13 announced?