Jordi Murphy to Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Jordi Murphy to Ulster

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Anyone see the interview at full-time? Jordi basically said he was in a bad place when he decided to sign for us.
Well if he doesn't want to come here, he can stay where he is.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:Anyone see the interview at full-time? Jordi basically said he was in a bad place when he decided to sign for us.
Ach he'll come and learn to enjoy it as professional sportspeople normally do.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

therealspratt wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Ach he'll come and learn to enjoy it as professional sportspeople normally do.
Well if he learns to enjoy not winning anything while his mates clean up I'll be impressed.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Was he driving through Tallaght?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Deraless wrote:
Was he driving through Tallaght?

Haha. Thanks for the laugh.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Thing is. When players return from injury, has Jordi really moved up the pecking order at Leinster since he made his decision other than moving above Heaslip? Not getting gametime in the big games at Leinster is more likely to cost him his place in the Ireland squad next season than playing in the ulster 1st xv.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Jordi is the opposite of Bagsniffer - Born and raised in Spain and has chosen to move to Nordland. Luckily for Ulster being a bit crazy is not an impediment to playing great rugby.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Shan wrote:Jordi is the opposite of Bagsniffer - Born and raised in Spain and has chosen to move to Nordland. Luckily for Ulster being a bit crazy is not an impediment to playing great rugby.
Catalan, hence Jordi with a hard j rather than Jorge.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Shan wrote:Jordi is the opposite of Bagsniffer - Born and raised in Spain and has chosen to move to Nordland. Luckily for Ulster being a bit crazy is not an impediment to playing great rugby.
Exactly Merv, Catalan’s are treacherous, I’d be surprised it he really thinks he’s Spanish. >EW on the other hand I share the Duke of Wellington position, “if I am born in a shitehole, does that make me Irish?”

I renounce the following:

Norn Iron, Roman Iron, the holy Catholic Paedophile Church, every other church, the DUPers, The Shinners, Dee’sTit and all fellow travellers from both/all sides, the Veda loaf, all politicians north and south, the Belfast Weemins Collective and their wee steel band, the ten million reasons used by Paddybastards to take offence, Terry Shame Slogan, the Warren Gatland FIRFU, sham “reviews” that never actually happen, the Loyal Orders - loyal only to their wee narrow minded selves, the British justice system which feels it’s ok to financially destroy people whose only offence is to be falsely accused by an out of control brave young woman who really should learn that if you want to get horny and feck around then blaming others for your regret it’s fücking disgraceful, pompous smug self-aggrandising cünts who use their Christianity, fake or sincere to judge others, Norman from Bangor, Spides, scumbags and gypos who will ruin your driveway for a keen price, royal weddings, Donald Trump, Sammy Wilson, Lionels (with exceptions), parsimonious Jockbasrards, the Welsh, people who say “I respect the verdict but”, Donal Spring, Arran sweaters, sashes, the honours system, country music, flute bands, Shugo bāstard ******, Shan Coyle, Mexico, Morrisey, Pink Floyd, the Beetles, Shame Logan’s parents for bringing such an awful cûnt into the world, Bakeface and Twatter, upholders if traditional marriage who turnout to be hypocritical sad little fannyrats, paedophiles, homophobes, that blonde haired piece of human detritus Bernadette Smith, Ashers Bakery and God.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Good you cleared that up Baggy. I was unsure if you were a country music fan or not

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Don't think Veda loaf deserves it. Otherwise spot on.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Glad to see extradition hasn't calmed down the oul rants!

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Exactly Merv, Catalan’s are treacherous, I’d be surprised it he really thinks he’s Spanish. >EW
Having the same Patron Saint as the Lionels isn't a great starting point.

I would also have to take exception to your inclusion of Veda, unless of course it's Irwin's Veda which, as any connoisseur of small malted loaves will tell you, is shyte when compared to Sunblest's inestimably superior product.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Deraless wrote:Glad to see extradition hasn't calmed down the oul rants!

Exytadition?
Have they sent the aul goat back? :shock: We don't want him back?

I have a friend who emigrated to Israel to live in a kibbutz, back in 4 days, only because he couldn't get back quicker.........
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

big mervyn wrote:
Not everybody, indeed not even a majority, of folk born in Catalonia hate Spain. Jordi dreamt of donning the Spanish association football national shirt and standing proudly for Marcha Real as a youngster. My post stands. Bagsniffer can shove it up his 'arris.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.