Jordi Murphy to Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Jordi Murphy to Ulster

Post by Snipe Watson »

I'd be inclined to agree with BR
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Snipe Watson wrote:I'd be inclined to agree with BR

I certainly wouldn't recommend communicating anything about it in an encrypted app let alone on a public forum.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

pwrmoore wrote:

I certainly wouldn't recommend communicating anything about it in an encrypted app let alone on a public forum.
not a shred of truth in it from what I am told...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cockatrice wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

not a shred of truth in it from what I am told...
Off topic
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:Out of interest can anyone advise on these comments which are repeatedly reported about the bouncer and the girl..
Yes, the delightful brave young woman of two young gentlemen fame, allegedly noshed a lad's lad in the unisex VIP bogs at Ollie's before going back to Paddy's where she most certainly, absolutely and without a shadow of a doubt was not raped - according to the jjjjjury. The noshing of the lad's lad was witnessed by the bouncer - or so it seems - and indeed he told someone investigating that he had witnessed the noshing of the lad's lad.

However, when asked if he would testify he, allegedly confessed to doing the double and that he didn't want to get into trouble if recognised, so sorry but no dice.

I'm happy to add that it was impossible for the investigators to recover all the CCTV footage so the allegation that she allegedly shagged a different bloke was unable to be corroborated.

I must add that I was not there that night, I did not see any of these things and therefore this is nothing more than a bundle of hearsay.

Still, when the innocent have had their lives ruined and also to a fair extent that of family members, I don't see any need to be shy about what are certainly mere allegations for which I have not a shred of evidence. Still, doubtless she will go on with her life unhindered whilst she now has five young gentlemen's lives affected, some more seriously than others. She really is a brave young woman and not a fu'cking monster at all who gets randy when drunk and cries rape sometime later. If anyone made such an allegation in my presence, why I should smite them hip & thigh, much as the Lord smote the Ephesians.

Funny thing is I visited Ephesus in 2004 and the place was a fu'cking ruin, almost as if someone had gone buck daft with a wrecking ball. Perhaps that is what the good lord used for his smiting, the place was a bloody mess, walls down everywhere, the toilets a mess, streets half-cobbled and half dirt path. Some smitin' done there biys.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jonno gibbes to la rochelle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

BASKET CASES....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Russ wrote:Jonno gibbes to la rochelle

Is that confirmed? Who the f@ck does Jonno Gibbes think he is? spinning us that crap then going for a job interview days before what should be a vital time for the club? This after he said he wanted to leave us to go home?? Who let him have the time off? I hope UR told him to pack his bags and feck off back to the land of the long white cloud.

WE ARE A JOKE SHOP OF A CLUB
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

stickinout wrote:

Is that confirmed? Who the f@ck does Jonno Gibbes think he is? spinning us that crap then going for a job interview days before what should be a vital time for the club? This after he said he wanted to leave us to go home?? Who let him have the time off? I hope UR told him to pack his bags and feck off back to the land of the long white cloud.

Let's take a breath here. We've heard stories like this before and they were guff. L'Équipe has form.
If true it's shockingly disappointing and damaging to Jonno's reputation.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Snipe Watson wrote:
stickinout wrote:

Let's take a breath here. We've heard stories like this before and they were guff. L'Équipe had form.
If true it's shockingly disappointing and damaging to Jonno's reputation.
We'll know soon enough if he is going over there or not. Can't see why they couldn't have arranged it for some time next fecking week? Hopefully it's all guff because as you say, if it's true, it will be damaging to his reputation.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Don't worry. BOD will say something to exonerate Jonno if this turns out to be true. It will be another PR disaster for UR.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

stickinout wrote:

Ulster seem to be taking a very relaxed attitude into this important week-end with a laid back easy paced run out whilst the Ospreys are hitting it full on impact and behind the door training matches against other sides... it will be a case of do they burn out in training or hit us for six against our relaxed and chilled out getting over a hard season approach..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Best is going to the Show. Jono may as well head to France for the day. Sure they'll be working on Sunday.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BR wrote:Best is going to the Show. Jono may as well head to France for the day. Sure they'll be working on Sunday.
I see the players are learning new skills for life after Rugby , that’s great.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Anyone see the interview at full-time? Jordi basically said he was in a bad place when he decided to sign for us.