Jordi Murphy to Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Jordi Murphy to Ulster

Post by Cockatrice »

I wonder was Sexton's gesture to Jordi to help lift the trophy today a thank you for your service or this is what you will miss do you want to think again..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
pg106
Initiate

Post by pg106 »

Cockatrice wrote:I wonder was Sexton's gesture to Jordi to help lift the trophy today a thank you for your service or this is what you will miss do you want to think again..
They seem to have previous in letting departing players lift the trophy, just a gesture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladyboy696969
Novice

Post by ladyboy696969 »

Look after The Spaniard.
We love him down here.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H_q43fjya0

Look at how unhappy Nacewa looks in this video when discussing Jordi Murphy, giving Cullen a dirty look and saying he hopes he'll be back in Leinster one day. Reading between the lines, it looks like he told his teammates that he didn't want to leave, but got forced out by being offered a poor financial deal.

Murphy said he hopes Leinster go on and win more European cups. Now, I don't care how brad pitt Ulster are, but if that is Murphy's attitude about this, he may as well stay put.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Big-al wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H_q43fjya0

Look at how unhappy Nacewa looks in this video when discussing Jordi Murphy, giving Cullen a dirty look and saying he hopes he'll be back in Leinster one day. Reading between the lines, it looks like he told his teammates that he didn't want to leave, but got forced out by being offered a poor financial deal.

Murphy said he hopes Leinster go on and win more European cups. Now, I don't care how brad pitt Ulster are, but if that is Murphy's attitude about this, he may as well stay put.
Jeepers Al, you not usually such a misery guts. I favour seeing how a player performs for us before condemning him.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Murphy will play his heart out for Ulster. Just like Cooney. He'll want to stay in the international plans and he is a professional sportsman. I have yet to meet a professional sportsman who, unlike what some people think, doesn't "try" on the pitch. They might be daves, but that's a different matter. And Murphy is certainly not a dave.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jordi will give his best. Dave Kearney will give his average.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

It is quite a look by Visa tbf (on about 6 minutes).

Tough brad pitt though.

It’s a big opportunity for Jordi to grow as a player and a leader.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Gary wrote:Murphy will play his heart out for Ulster. Just like Cooney. He'll want to stay in the international plans and he is a professional sportsman. I have yet to meet a professional sportsman who, unlike what some people think, doesn't "try" on the pitch. They might be daves, but that's a different matter. And Murphy is certainly not a dave.
Spot on Gary.
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Jordi M will be great for Ulster, just what we need. If he contributes half as much as John Cooney he will be great. He has the ability to become another legend for us. John Cooney is my favourite Ulster player this year and should,all being equal,be Murrays deputy for the world cup.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Load of Tom kite. Won't have been offered a better financial deal to come to Ulster than stay at Leinester. IRFU see that the provinces don't compete again each other on monetary grounds. He has moved to guarantee himself a start and ultimately a world cup place.

I like the cut of his jibb. Ambition
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Load of Tom kite. Won't have been offered a better financial deal to come to Ulster than stay at Leinester. IRFU see that the provinces don't compete again each other on monetary grounds. He has moved to guarantee himself a start and ultimately a world cup place.

I like the cut of his jibb. Ambition
Yes and Carbery is in the same boat. The world cup place is the big reward for moving. I think it also speaks to how Joe Schmidt is moving people around set up combinations.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Well done Big Nick winning a trophy .... Oooops ... burn me I'm a heritic I didn't wish Ulster had won the Diddy Cup, I spoke up for another team - I need whipped ... I'm sorry ... and I'm sorry I wished Nick well ... and Callum Black if he gets a world cup spot for the Yanks ...

There are some pure xenophobic basket cases on this site.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:Well done Big Nick winning a trophy .... Oooops ... burn me I'm a heritic I didn't wish Ulster had won the Diddy Cup, I spoke up for another team - I need whipped ... I'm sorry ... and I'm sorry I wished Nick well ... and Callum Black if he gets a world cup spot for the Yanks ...

There are some pure xenophobic basket cases on this site.
Should we boycott those?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I'm boycotting Boycotts ... it's sooooo last season darling ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"