Ulster v Dragoons

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Dragoons

Post by scrum5 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
scrum5 wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Baggy.... for the record the Hond is shaping up to be another tube signing.

No, Really
I'm afraid so Scrumptious, shock news I know, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have to say some of what I saw in the last SR season, he looked ok, other times shyte. The only slight shred of hope is that he is actually returning from a long spell of no rugby and shoulder surgery, perhaps ............ and it's really a pretty small perhaps he might improve. :roll:
Sarcasm may have been missed, I watched him last season when we had announced that we signed him and he was pure garbage....
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

scrum5 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
scrum5 wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Baggy.... for the record the Hond is shaping up to be another tube signing.

No, Really

Have to say some of what I saw in the last SR season, he looked ok, other times shyte. The only slight shred of hope is that he is actually returning from a long spell of no rugby and shoulder surgery, perhaps ............ and it's really a pretty small perhaps he might improve. :roll:
Sarcasm may have been missed, I watched him last season when we had announced that we signed him and he was pure garbage....

Not at all, my first line was intended to convey my agreement with you sarcasm. Oh well, can’t win them all, a bit like Ulster.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Rum Fcuk away off and stop making a bigger ejit outta yer self.

You wrote ... “Only a moron could complain about a game where 10 trys are scored and the result depended on the last kick of the game”

So Andy Ward, Fez, Gibbes and the majority of us are all morons and you know best.

Look over yer shoulder when back peddling
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

It's not the backrow's fault if either centre misses a one v one tackle.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

As an aside to lift the gloom, I think Timotei could do a great job as a rampaging 7.....
However, for a Saffer prop, VDMs binding and body position are pure medallion level shyte. Shocking. Looks like McCall is our no.1, with CB number 2.... unfairly pinged on Friday due to the Dragons tighthead dropping the elbow.... Shocking call by TJ.
Exterminate all rational thought
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
scrum5 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
scrum5 wrote:

No, Really

Not at all, my first line was intended to convey my agreement with you sarcasm. Oh well, can’t win them all, a bit like Ulster.
Humble apoligies mo chara
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:As an aside to lift the gloom, I think Timotei could do a great job as a rampaging 7.....
However, for a Saffer prop, VDMs binding and body position are pure medallion level shyte. Shocking. Looks like McCall is our no.1, with CB number 2.... unfairly pinged on Friday due to the Dragons tighthead dropping the elbow.... Shocking call by TJ.

Would that have been the chaytin TJ CIMAN?

He was an utter dose. I have attempted to move away from criticising officials, preferring to heap the blame for everything on he who must be ousted and soon, but in the name of the Leaping Lord Jaysus, yer man was a bit special. The calling back the quick lineout because "I didn't know what was going on" marks him out as belonging to the first water of rugby arsefoons. :lol: :lol: :lol: Chaytinbastard.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

scrum5 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
scrum5 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
scrum5 wrote:[

No, Really

Humble apoligies mo chara

Not at all Scrumptious, we all write these things and expect that what we intend is clear, its the unending joy and challenge of writing in a largely unstructured ballix of a language like English. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

VDM = £150k well spent..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

As Baggy says there were, lets say, a few head scratchers. However, good teams make their own luck, and the number of caps on the pitch for Ulster should've been more than enough to see off a game dragons.

Andrew has went a bit unremarked, but he's been better than both our international hookers recently. Just sayin'. Crackin player.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Cockers ive been prepared to give him the benefit fitness wise, but what he has shown is that he lacks the innate propping basics. Very concerning. Hope its misplaced pessimism, but my guts usually good on front 5 forwards. A potential pup
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cockatrice wrote:VDM = £150k well spent..
That's over two Brett Herrons
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Dave wrote:Gibbes going off script a bit here...

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/ ... 72160.html
Christ the night.

It's about fcuking time we had a coach willing to call it like it is.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:Cockers ive been prepared to give him the benefit fitness wise, but what he has shown is that he lacks the innate propping basics. Very concerning. Hope its misplaced pessimism, but my guts usually good on front 5 forwards. A potential pup
VDM is hopeless. We knew that when we signed him.

Sure did Lesley not mention his strong scrummaging as one of the reasons he was signed? :roll:
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy
off on a completely different tangent was the City Hotel or Melville Hotel still existing when you serve behind the counter in the walled City

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist