FOLK

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: FOLK

Post by Dave »

"How to hold a final press conference for a departing head coach with special guest: D Humph."

D Humph will be an attendee with a large notebook rather than a speaker.

"How not to answer a question and simply talk shyte masterclass. Keynote speaker: Les Kiss with pre-amble from 2003 Iraqi defence minister, Comical Ali.."

"When to expect the team to be announced with supplemental workshop: defining soon"

"After dinner speaking engagement with Col Shane 'Logie-bear ' Logan: how to conduct a worldwide search - venue: Lisburn Civic Centre."

"How to be more handsome than my brother: Robert J Kearney"

"France is brill: Ruan Pienaar."

"Please buy my shoes: T Bowe."
Last edited by Dave on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

big mervyn wrote:Love the UR Xmas giveaways for Season Ticket holders - most of the prizes are, wait for it, more feckin tickets!

Saw that Merv

16 tickets to sit in the family stand with the band anyone?

or how about a rent a car to watch the Ulster B team get taken apart in Dublin?

Good grief

I've been sitting making a list of my 16 most favourite relatives to bring, the mother in law surprisingly made it in at a canter.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Love the UR Xmas giveaways for Season Ticket holders - most of the prizes are, wait for it, more feckin tickets!

Saw that Merv

Good grief

I've been sitting making a list of my 16 most favourite relatives to bring, the mother in law surprisingly made it in at a canter.
Day 4. Three Ulster players round to your house to watch the Wassips game and get wasted on Heineken (assuming not 3 from the bible group! Do we even have as many as 3 who aren't in the bible group, and aren't, ahem, subject to certain restrictions? ;) ). A prize absolutely made for Clive, except ... he doesn't have a ST :banghead:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Just thinking. Day 4's prize would be a tad difficult if the winner doesn't have the required sports channels.
You'd end up sitting on the sofa with Caveman and 2 Ravens supping Heineken and listening to Gusher on the wireless :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

big mervyn wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:

Saw that Merv

Good grief

Day 4. Three Ulster players round to your house to watch the Wassips game and get wasted on Heineken (assuming not 3 from the bible group! Do we even have as many as 3 who aren't in the bible group, and aren't, ahem, subject to certain restrictions? ;) ). A prize absolutely made for Clive, except ... he doesn't have a ST :banghead:
Imagine her indoors face when she opens the front door to the LR2 laden with beer enquiring where the party is at? Big Rodney thrown in for good measure to destroy your fridge.

A prize made for HWM surely?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

big mervyn wrote:Just thinking. Day 4's prize would be a tad difficult if the winner doesn't have the required sports channels.
You'd end up sitting on the sofa with Caveman and 2 Ravens supping Heineken and listening to Gusher on the wireless :lol:
What's a wireless? :lol:

Must be one of those swanky Belfast things, we don't have them west of the bann.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

You would have no bother filling the house for the Heineken party though
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

UAFC proforma analysis of the opposition faced by Ulster

Proforma designed by Russ

-----

fill in the space provided with one word

SHYTE

The Proforma is multi-purpose as maybe used as Les Kiss appreciation form

explanations and justification unnecessary to achieve total agreement by the usual one eyed sheep .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:Just thinking. Day 4's prize would be a tad difficult if the winner doesn't have the required sports channels.
You'd end up sitting on the sofa with Caveman and 2 Ravens supping Heineken and listening to Gusher on the wireless Image
Need a hell of a load of Heineken though, my front room is 10,000 square feet :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

Cockatrice wrote:Any chance of a walkabout in Comber Tour from Tommy?
Too busy doing a "how not to answer questions on University Challenge" course - ongoing just as long as UU stay in the competition.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Cornerfleg wrote:UR 2018 syllabus Competition Time[/color][/b] - Win a place on any of the featured courses - put your X on the big screen and see if your 5x5 cm square is the only one working come May.
I particularly enjoy looking at faces on the big screen to see if one of the dead squares happens to to cause a wee Hitler tache.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Fleg..... The Integrity Course is online as it is a very simple tick box exercise with only one answer.

I see North Down and Ards are naming a Leisure Centre after a war hero so presumably it is Col. Logan P/T Reserve the man who broke two army records which can never be taken from him...

In fact for a free ticket to the Munster game can anyone name both records?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

&

What do I win?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Dave wrote:Image

Jamie Roberts on the Legends wall ... Helping Kyle Sinckler finish off his capital S and the tricky c & k together that always ends up looking like a wab on Kyle's autograph ... which ironically would be well worth keeping.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"