FOLK

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Re: FOLK

Post by Bart S »

BaggyTrousers wrote:FOR CLARITY: NO LES WE ARE CRITICISING YOU AND YOU ALONE, YOU CALL THE SHOTS, IT IS ON YOUR WATCH THAT ULSTER HAVE GONE FURTHER BACKWARDS, BACK TO 2008/09.

Some clowns didn't know how well off we were with McGlock, yes some players may not have liked him, but by Christ, there was never a doubt that players played their nads off for the shirt.

The funny thing is I don't get the impression that FOLK understands that the average Ulster fan doesn't expect to see tin pots being won every season, he hasn't grasped that the typical Ulster supporter wants to see players fight like fu'ck for the jersey they are wearing.

We are actually quite a forgiving lot, if we see 23 sweat-soaked jumpers & lose to a better or luckier team on the day, fu'ck it, the sun will rise and it'll get dark again the next night.

What we cannot stand is a waffling bullshitter - nobody hankers after the STA, the arch-bluffer and Les son, nobody will think about you when you are gone. You are simply not good enough and you don't understand your job. Now, do one you wan'ker, get out, just FOLK.

F uck O ff L es K iss
Baggy - under mcglock did the guys play for the shirt in games like this one which I remember well? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/15166584

I think a lot of the so called "pride" was injected by having the likes of Ruan, Best, Afoa, Johann and 1F added to the team.....

The dogged wins at Saints, Montpellier and Tigers in the Heiny under Anscombe showed as much "pride" as we did under mcglock.

Get rid of Kiss, promote Jonno and maybe bring back someone like Bell as his assitant, but McGlock's day has gone.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:FOR CLARITY: NO LES WE ARE CRITICISING YOU AND YOU ALONE,
To be accurate, quite a number on this forum are blaming others too.
Well if Darren would STFU

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:FOR CLARITY: NO LES WE ARE CRITICISING YOU AND YOU ALONE,
To be accurate, quite a number on this forum are blaming others too.
Hmmmmmmmmm, ok are any of them not also blaming Kiss. I reckon there is nobody on the planet blaming somebody other than Kiss in their own right.

I'll take the correction, but I'm right, everyone not seriously retarded blames Kiss.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I’ve been trying to think how Ulster have improved under FOLK and after many hours of study, two Gins and a Norwegian, the only improvement I can come up with is the WiFi. If he’s claiming credit for the WiFi, perhaps he’ll find a job in IT more suitable than his present position, but then I remembered the Tayto cheese’n’onion also disappeared under his watch, which obviously negates the WiFi.
So that leaves us with zero improvement under Les Kiss.

We have gone backwards. No argument. It’s a fact.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

You had this Norwegian ? With two Gins ?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (74.72 KiB) Viewed 444 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I'd have sex with her
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Now we have sorted the border can they move on to getting rid of FOLK the top listed coach in world rugby search.com and FIT the youngest ever GM in the history of H&W..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bart S wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:FOR CLARITY: NO LES WE ARE CRITICISING YOU AND YOU ALONE, YOU CALL THE SHOTS, IT IS ON YOUR WATCH THAT ULSTER HAVE GONE FURTHER BACKWARDS, BACK TO 2008/09.

Some clowns didn't know how well off we were with McGlock, yes some players may not have liked him, but by Christ, there was never a doubt that players played their nads off for the shirt.

The funny thing is I don't get the impression that FOLK understands that the average Ulster fan doesn't expect to see tin pots being won every season, he hasn't grasped that the typical Ulster supporter wants to see players fight like fu'ck for the jersey they are wearing.

We are actually quite a forgiving lot, if we see 23 sweat-soaked jumpers & lose to a better or luckier team on the day, fu'ck it, the sun will rise and it'll get dark again the next night.

What we cannot stand is a waffling bullshitter - nobody hankers after the STA, the arch-bluffer and Les son, nobody will think about you when you are gone. You are simply not good enough and you don't understand your job. Now, do one you wan'ker, get out, just FOLK.

F uck O ff L es K iss
Baggy - under mcglock did the guys play for the shirt in games like this one which I remember well? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/15166584

I think a lot of the so called "pride" was injected by having the likes of Ruan, Best, Afoa, Johann and 1F added to the team.....

The dogged wins at Saints, Montpellier and Tigers in the Heiny under Anscombe showed as much "pride" as we did under mcglock.

Get rid of Kiss, promote Jonno and maybe bring back someone like Bell as his assitant, but McGlock's day has gone.
Oh FFFS Bart catch yourself on, we were shyte when McGlock got the job, completely out of the blue, utter shyte scrambling to pip Connacht for the HC place. His last game was the HC final and you produce shyte like that to suggest he was some sort of failure.

Do you understand the concept of generalities? I made one, sue me. :duh: :duh: :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:I'd have sex with her
Id bang arlene

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Id bang arlene

Bang bang you're dead?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Id bang arlene

Bang bang you're dead?
Big finale

RIP August Ames

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Id bang arlene

Bang bang you're dead?
I'd pay good money to see Arlene and Michelle at it. Which one would have the strap-on?
Last edited by Cockatrice on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I'd bang Michelle
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Dave wrote:I'd bang Michelle
I'm with Dave especially with her talking in that seductive South Tyrone accent (the local 60mph one and not the one adjust for the wider British market)
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/42258208

Usual excuses, but this jumped out at me:
"He's hard on the ball as a seven but he can play six or eight as well.

"He's a great athlete on the pitch and a good line-out operator.

"But what Jordi will deliver off the pitch will be just as important.

"When he's not here, he will look after himself. He's a good team man and what he will do for the culture and the environment will be just as important as what he does on the pitch."
Evidence from the inside of what most of us on the outside suspect?

If there is a rotten core to the playing squad - purge the fukking thing. Clean the house - 15+ players out in the summer purge. Tackling it in dribs and drabs will never solve it.