FOLK

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: FOLK

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Baggy... I suspect they are talking about the Ginger Prince not our one the real one and his in her words ‘mixed race’ girlfriend... I wouldn’t even have realised had it not been for her mentioning it I was looking at her legs most of the time..
Even worse, she's a taig.
False news.

She's actually a Pradestant that went to a fenian school.

Ironically her denomination doesn't appear to be Taigy enough as she's converting to CofE. What an absolute bag of shyte.

She should convert to Buddhism. Then she could kick the shyte out of a few Mooslims while El Papa does a St Peter and denies their existence. Kind of appropriate that when you think about it.
That's disappointing. I was hoping some GAWAs (loyalists) would be offended. Being foreign might be enough though.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Baggy... I suspect they are talking about the Ginger Prince not our one the real one and his in her words ‘mixed race’ girlfriend... I wouldn’t even have realised had it not been for her mentioning it I was looking at her legs most of the time..
Even worse, she's a taig.
False news.

She's actually a Pradestant that went to a fenian school.

Ironically her denomination doesn't appear to be Taigy enough as she's converting to CofE. What an absolute bag of shyte.

She should convert to Buddhism. Then she could kick the shyte out of a few Mooslims while El Papa does a St Peter and denies their existence. Kind of appropriate that when you think about it.
That's disappointing. I was hoping some GAWAs (loyalists) would be offended. Being foreign might be enough though.
Going to a fenian school should be enough to guarantee a brick through her windees. US wouldn't normally count as foreign. Norn Irn leylists have been twinned with Dumbfukistan since 1798. However, beng a darkie should be enough for a petrol bomb to supplement the brick . :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Shirley any Rev worth his salt won't remarry a second hand bride?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

ColinM wrote:Shirley any Rev worth his salt won't remarry a second hand bride?
Don't see why not. It is the basis for the CofE's existence.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

big mervyn wrote:
The CofE doesn't decide it is a matter for the particular Clergy to decide whether they can perform the marriage or even allow their church building to be used for the purpose.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

ColinM wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
The CofE doesn't decide it is a matter for the particular Clergy to decide whether they can perform the marriage or even allow their church building to be used for the purpose.
The clergyman has the authority to apply 'exceptional circumstances'. Granny being Head of the Church is fairly exceptional.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ColinM wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Hence their increasing irrelevance. :roll:

We used to mock the Paddybastards for the special position of the church of Rome in state affairs maybe time the Brits dumped the CofE.

Am I right in thinking Betty is the head of the Anglican church? Pretty sure if she tells the collaredbastard, hey underling, you're doing my Grandson's wedding, said sky pilot will comply.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

BR wrote:
ColinM wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
The clergyman has the authority to apply 'exceptional circumstances'. Granny being Head of the Church is fairly exceptional.

:lol: :lol: She wouldn't possibly influence the conscience of a Clergy in such a manner
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Can someone tell me ,If LK was to go today what difference would it make ?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:Can someone tell me ,If LK was to go today what difference would it make ?
We could blame someone else then for stupid selections and the bad defensive system :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Can someone tell me ,If LK was to go today what difference would it make ?
We could blame someone else then for stupid selections and the bad defensive system :thumleft:
then it would only be Paddy Mayne we need rid off...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Ruckie would need a new person to follow around
Pip would have one less bin to check

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Shirley you mean the hero of Goose Green?

Come clean Kofi, you are Les Kiss. :shock:

What Rooster says, plus he just talks bullshite, I assume he is no different at Camp Spanners, I certainly know of at least one man who claims to be too baffled to try to understand WTF he's talking about.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Shirley you mean the hero of Goose Green?

Come clean Kofi, you are Les Kiss. :shock:

What Rooster says, plus he just talks bullshite, I assume he is no different at Camp Spanners, I certainly know of at least one man who claims to be too baffled to try to understand WTF he's talking about.
It is easier working out what Rum is on about in one of his more cryptic posts than Kiss trying to explain what is wrong with Jihad
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Rooster wrote:
Of course, we mightn't have stupid selections and bad defence if Les wasn't there.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians